AZ Audit hearing live. Stunning numbers of vote fraud!

STUNNING in race decided by 10,457 votes!!

3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of ever being sent

Obvious cheating happened. Maricopa County has lots of splainin’ to do!

Trump won AZ!

So you're saying that every disputed vote went to Biden. How do you know that?

Nobody is saying that.

However, the already discovered fraudulent votes greatly exceed the "victory" margin for Joseph Stolen....And we're not even into auditing the machines, which were allegedly never connected to the internet.

View attachment 513134

The audits are looking at each individual ballot so they know exactly who the 'illegal' votes went to. Will that info be made public? If not, why not?

You can't ascertain that when the illegal ballots are commingled with the legal ones, at least insofar as lawful ballots are concerned.

But when the amount of fraudulnet votes exceeds the "victory" margin by 24X, the valitdity of the certification is out of the question.

Also, ask

Trump won AZ!

Nobody is saying that.

However, the already discovered fraudulent votes greatly exceed the "victory" margin for Joseph Stolen....And we're not even into auditing the machines, which were allegedly never connected to the internet.

View attachment 513134

The audits are looking at each individual ballot so they know exactly who the 'illegal' votes went to. Will that info be made public? If not, why not?

If extreme irregularities are true, ask what the Establishment politicians of the GOP have to say about it. How about Fox News, I don't see any of this on their headlines.

Some people are too thick to understand the long term consequences of the status quo.

China and Americas enemies loved the status quo before Trump.
China built a super power under the status quo of many of people in government in the West, some who have been there for decades. Russia loves the status quo, it allowed them to walk into Crimea.

The Status Quo is only good for a few who control the decision makers, on a more broad scale, the Wests Middle Class disappears and ensures failure in due time.

Trump won AZ!

Nobody is saying that.

View attachment 513134

Retired election experts again offer Senate a way to check Maricopa County ballot counts

Trump won AZ!

I still say the board needs a "hand jerking off" emoji. It would so useful.

Maybe you could just get back to jerking off your buttboi Mac.

I can decide if you've really gone full retard, or it's just your inner nihilist breaking through - ie the only way to fix things is to burn it all down and start over.

I know you've gone full retard.....The fraudsters even stole votes from Jo Jorgensen, and you don't give a fuck.

Now get back to pleasuring you boi Mac.

Trump won AZ!

I can decide if you've really gone full retard, or it's just your inner nihilist breaking through - ie the only way to fix things is to burn it all down and start over.

I know you've gone full retard.....The fraudsters even stole votes from Jo Jorgensen, and you don't give a fuck.

I guess it's the real deal. Sad to see.

Also, ask

Trump won AZ!

Nobody is saying that.

View attachment 513134

If extreme irregularities are true, ask what the Establishment politicians of the GOP have to say about it. How about Fox News, I don't see any of this on their headlines.

Some people are too thick to understand the long term consequences of the status quo.

China and Americas enemies loved the status quo. China built a super power under the status quo of many of people in government in the West, some who have been there for decades. Russia loves the status quo, it allowed them to walk into Crimea.

The Status Quo is only good for a few who control the decision makers, on a more broad scale, the Wests Middle Class disappears and ensures failure in due time.

If extreme irregularities are true, ask what the Establishment politicians of the GOP have to say about it.

They'll say nothing, because being in the minority gives them cover for being the ineffective controlled opposition jobbers that they are.

Trump won AZ!

I guess it's the real deal. Sad to see.

Yes, yes it is sad to see that Trump broke you.

Trump won AZ!

Nobody is saying that.

View attachment 513134

So where did you get that list? Anyone could make up one just like it with different numbers. You need a credible source or it means nothing.

Trump won AZ!

Trump won. Period.

Sorry snowflakes, but there is empirical evidence of cheating coming out of GA and AZ.

PA is next.

Nothingburger.

Keep saying that.

You'll still be wrong.

The arizona cyber ninja ballot charade is a nothingburger.

Trump won AZ!

Nobody is saying that.

View attachment 513134

So where did you get that list? Anyone could make up one just like it with different numbers. You need a credible source or it means nothing.

Perter Navarro....He did a deeper dive into the fraud than you'd be willing to do in ten lifetimes....Since you'll dismiss him out-of-hand anyway, I bid you a fine "fuck off" in advance.

Trump won AZ!

It's a long video. Where is the relivant part?

Trump won AZ!

Nobody is saying that.

View attachment 513134

Perter Navarro....He did a deeper dive into the fraud than you'd be willing to do in ten lifetimes....Since you'll dismiss him out-of-hand anyway, I bid you a fine "fuck off" in advance.

link? What are his qualifications, and what procedures did he use to get those numbers. I'm trying to give you a fair opportunity to present your point, but if you don't even want to try, what do you expect?

And on cue and as expected, the usual suspects are doing nothing but crying about the source, refusing to watch videos and putting their hands over their eyes claiming they see nothing. The poor snowflakes expected things about bamboo like their LSM masters claimed. Instead they got the actual facts they can’t just sweep under the rug.

Trump won AZ!

Because Trump was ahead when all these mysterious votes came in the middle of the night.

And on cue and as expected, the usual suspects are doing nothing but crying about the source, refusing to watch videos and putting their hands over their eyes claiming they see nothing. The poor snowflakes expected things about bamboo like their LSM masters claimed. Instead they got the actual facts they can’t just sweep under the rug.
That's the point. We don't have actual facts from the cyber ninja ballot charade yet.

We do have the fact that Arizona's 2020 election was certified as a state for President Biden.

Asking if there is a credible source scares you? Asking which part of a 3 hour video is relivant is an imposition? I'll give what you say a fair evaluation, but I'm not going to jump through hoops to do it.

Forum List

Back