AZ Audit hearing live. Stunning numbers of vote fraud!

Riight…we’re supposed to believe that cheating went 50/50?
Of course not, given that history demonstrates how cheating is overwhelmingly done by Republicans.

Anways, any actual evidence? All I saw was a video making crazy unsupported kook claims What makes this Republican fraud attempt different from the previous thousand Republican fraud attempts?

Nobody outside of the conspiracy kookosphere has mentioned this. Some things are just too stupid even for most Republicans to embrace.

^^^ I love these responses.
20F46B04-F542-4A8A-8D4B-EAA82FABFC3F.jpeg

Why do you not think this is not a big deal?

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Could be a very big deal. These jackasses are playing with fire. This kind of crap can bring a country down.

But it's still a circle jerk amongst deluded morons.
Apparently, not too deluded
Of course they're deluded. It's utterly transparent, to anyone who has parented a five-year-old, that this entire charade is the result of an egomaniac throwing a fit, a narcissist who simply can't admit he failed. The people pushing this shit are either simpletons who can't parse reality, or nihilists who are deliberately trying to undermine our democracy. Unfortunately, far too many people in the US fill that bill.

Last edited:
STUNNING in race decided by 10,457 votes!!

3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of ever being sent

Obvious cheating happened. Maricopa County has lots of splainin’ to do!

Trump won AZ!

So you're saying that every disputed vote went to Biden. How do you know that?

Nobody is saying that.

However, the already discovered fraudulent votes greatly exceed the "victory" margin for Joseph Stolen....And we're not even into auditing the machines, which were allegedly never connected to the internet.

View attachment 513134

So where did you get that list? Anyone could make up one just like it with different numbers. You need a credible source or it means nothing.

From the audit.

This video is nothing more than a CYA operation with no valuable information.

If you say so Sparky. :itsok:

I watched the relevant parts of the video and it's a nothingburger.

They spent more time glossing themselves and wanting to request more information than giving what they thought was odd.

As to the 74,243 mail in votes they're complaining that they don't have the envelopes images to check for god knows what.

Trump won AZ!

So you're saying that every disputed vote went to Biden. How do you know that?

Nobody is saying that.

However, the already discovered fraudulent votes greatly exceed the "victory" margin for Joseph Stolen....And we're not even into auditing the machines, which were allegedly never connected to the internet.

View attachment 513134

So where did you get that list? Anyone could make up one just like it with different numbers. You need a credible source or it means nothing.

From the audit.

This video is nothing more than a CYA operation with no valuable information.

If you say so Sparky. :itsok:

I watched the relevant parts of the video and it's a nothingburger.

That won't stop the circle jerk. They're too close.

And on cue and as expected, the usual suspects are doing nothing but crying about the source, refusing to watch videos and putting their hands over their eyes claiming they see nothing. The poor snowflakes expected things about bamboo like their LSM masters claimed. Instead they got the actual facts they can’t just sweep under the rug.
Asking if there is a credible source scares you? Asking which part of a 3 hour video is relivant is an imposition? I'll give what you say a fair evaluation, but I'm not going to jump through hoops to do it.
So your admit you refuse to look at evidence. Attacking the source when you can’t refute the story. Dem tactic #7.
You've given no source to attack.
The source is the Maricopa County election officials. It’s their numbers they provided to the auditors. Watch the video.
again --- 3 hours. Point out where on the time line that is said, and I will watch it.
Not my job to hold your hand. I watched it live. I think you better go stick your head in the sand, you’d be far more comfortable.
Bulldog, he's glossing a pig (karen) for lipstick.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Could be a very big deal. These jackasses are playing with fire. This kind of crap can bring a country down.

Of course they're deluded. It's utterly transparent, to anyone who has parented a five-year-old, that this entire charade is the result of an egomaniac throwing a fit, a narcissist who simply can't admit he failed. The people pushing this shit are either simpletons who can't parse reality, or nihilists who are deliberately trying to undermine our democracy. Unfortunately, far too many people in the US fill that bill.
Thanks for that, Mika.

So the people that found 90k votes that should have been voided are deluded as well?

And on cue and as expected, the usual suspects are doing nothing but crying about the source, refusing to watch videos and putting their hands over their eyes claiming they see nothing. The poor snowflakes expected things about bamboo like their LSM masters claimed. Instead they got the actual facts they can’t just sweep under the rug.
Asking if there is a credible source scares you?

No, that doesn't scare anyone, but it is well known that the only sources you consider "credible" are the liberal media propagandists that you know will not report on this up to, and until it is too big to ignore. Then they will still treat it as CT....

So the people that found 90k votes that should have been voided are deluded as well?

Yep. It's all horseshit. We could play this game with every election that's ever happened.

Asking if there is a credible source scares you? Asking which part of a 3 hour video is relivant is an imposition? I'll give what you say a fair evaluation, but I'm not going to jump through hoops to do it.
So your admit you refuse to look at evidence. Attacking the source when you can’t refute the story. Dem tactic #7.
You've given no source to attack.
The source is the Maricopa County election officials. It’s their numbers they provided to the auditors. Watch the video.
again --- 3 hours. Point out where on the time line that is said, and I will watch it.
Not my job to hold your hand. I watched it live. I think you better go stick your head in the sand, you’d be far more comfortable.
Bulldog, he's glossing a pig (karen) for lipstick.
:boohoo:

Trump won AZ!

I still say the board needs a "hand jerking off" emoji. It would so useful.

You'd never leave your room.

They didn't state that in the video.

So, why are you taking that as fact?

Yep. It's all horseshit. We could play this game with every election that's ever happened.
ahhh those votes that shouldnt have been counted are fake news. Lol

Not being on voter rolls and still voted would mean what, you stupid mother fucker? Jesus

Trump won AZ!

You think anybody is going to watch a 3 hour video? You have presented nothing of value to support your claim.

You say that not knowing or caring that the 3-hour video does that, you lazy bastard.

Correct. I have no idea what that video says. The 10 minutes I watched was concerned with a vote to include or exclude some provision in a bill. Nothing to do with any audit. If you have information to present, then present it.

Watch the entire video then. Come on man. Not even you can be this dense. Meetings and hearings of that nature always begin that way.

You're lazy. Or you're consciously ignoring it because you know there is evidence in the video which will refute your position.

Not being on voter rolls and still voted would mean what, you stupid mother fucker? Jesus
Their vote counts as they signed up to vote.

Didnt trump win maricopa co in 2016 by 90k votes? What a huge coincidence.
Yeah....Maricopa is going to flip by over 100k votes, while the guy -the incumbent- they flip away from gets at least 12 million more total votes than he did four years ago.

And sub-imbeciles like dblack think that this is perfectly normal.

Forum List

Back