AZ. Canvassing In

Congress was complicit. They hid behind a planned false flag to do it.
:auiqs.jpg:You got it bad there lil guy. So youre trying to convince me that some of Q supporters were complicit in Drumpf getting his ass whipped by Biden?

:auiqs.jpg:You got it bad there lil guy. So youre trying to convince me that some of Q supporters were complicit in Drumpf getting his ass whipped by Biden?
What I said is true. Congress should have investigated before certifying. That is why those people came to Washington. If situations wete reversed what do you think would have happened?

View attachment 536682
Lost votes do not count. Ghost votes are illegal. Trump won AZ.

LOL

Fucking finally!

Great, so they show...

173,104 votes are missing or lost -- meaning votes not counted. Show how many were for Trump and how many were for Biden.
96,389 mail-in votes to invalid addresses. Show those voters were still ineligible to vote and show how many of those were for Trump and how many were for Biden.

That proves nothing. The canvass took place and the results are in. And what makes this joker think Maricopa county would cooperate on anything involving fraud?
I looked up the address as well. Their poster child example if bullshit proven fake in two minutes.

LOL

Fucking finally!

Great, so they show...

173,104 votes are missing or lost -- meaning votes not counted. Show how many were for Trump and how many were for Biden.
96,389 mail-in votes to invalid addresses. Show those voters were still ineligible to vote and show how many of those were for Trump and how many were for Biden.
They have that information. Biden lost.

LOL

Fucking finally!

Great, so they show...

THEY ALL WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR TRUMP I TELL YOU

I'M JUST SURE OF IT

Congress was complicit. They hid behind a planned false flag to do it. 40% of voters smelled a rat. Congress knew that, and did nothing. They were complicit.
LOL! Just...too funny~

1631137897968.png

What I said is true. Congress should have investigated before certifying. That is why those people came to Washington. If situations wete reversed what do you think would have happened?
When the shoe was on the other foot, Gore conceded, after taking it as far as he thought he should. Many thought he should have pressed the issue.
He had a far better case than Trump did--which is why they went straight to the SCOTUS.
But, in the end, he thought of his country first, and the integrity of the system. So he conceded.

So we know what would happen.....from both sides now eh?

Last edited:
When the shoe was on the other foot, Gore conceded, after taking it as far as he thought he should. Many thought he should have pressed the issue.
He had a far better case than Trump did--which is why they went straight to the SCOTUS.
But, in the end, he thought of his country first, and integrity of the system. So he conceded.

So we know what would happen.....from both sides now eh?
Gore got to present evidence.

Forum List

Back