AZ. Canvassing In

First the courts have to let you present the evidence, that did not happen.
This is a lie.

The courts are more than willing to hear objective, factual, documented evidence – all you have are misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Holy Shit!!!
Look at all these commies coming out of the woodwork to deny the evidence!!!

Outstanding! I am giddy with glee! When does the long awaited reinstatement take place???

What evidence? How many of the votes they're reporting were for Trump? How many were for Biden?
Ask that question to those who certified the election. You think they would now? After the State hearings there were piles of evidence never investigated by the DOJ or FBI. The election never should have been certified.

Ask that question to those who certified the election. You think they would now? After the State hearings there were piles of evidence never investigated by the DOJ or FBI. The election never should have been certified.
They answered that...

Biden, Joseph (DEM) ... 1,040,774
Trump, Donald J. (REP) ... 995,665
Jorgensen, Jo (LBT) ............. 31,705

You disprove them. You are the one who is worried. I am fine with it.
No need to prove someone is lying just because they fail to produce evidence they're not.

I understand you'll accept anything they say because you truly are as desperate as you appear to find fraud. But no one is compelled to be as gullible as you.

I do not care what you think. Back to your sewer.
It’s not what I think. It’s facts that you don’t care about. No worries. You’re lost. You’ll live a bitter life of fake grievances so you can feel complaining has meaning. No skin off my chin.

It’s not what I think. It’s facts that you don’t care about. No worries. You’re lost. You’ll live a bitter life of fake grievances so you can feel complaining has meaning. No skin off my chin.
You have no facts. All you have is liars saying it did not happen. That's it.

Forum List

Back