AZ Counties Rebel Against Marred 2022 Governor’s Election, Supervisors Say They Are Threatened with Arrest and Charges if Do Not Certify Democrat

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Hilarious!!! The profe$$ional Politician$ in our USA have the American constituency @ all levels of g'ment @ each others throats while the profe$$ional politician$ are ca$hing in big time(divide & conquer works every time!!!). I got to ask my fellow Americans a question. Do you ever wake up with a sore bleeding bunger? Well if you don't you ought to be, like those profe$$ional politician$ have their hands planted firmly on the back of your shoulders & they are phuking you to death.

Hilarious!!! The profe$$ional Politician$ in our USA have the American constituency @ all levels of g'ment @ each others throats while the profe$$ional politician$ are ca$hing in big time(divide & conquer works every time!!!). I got to ask my fellow Americans a question. Do you ever wake up with a sore bleeding bunger? Well if you don't you ought to be, like those profe$$ional politician$ have their hands planted firmly on the back of your shoulders & they are phuking you to death.

Cut all the trees down. Bolsonaro wants too.

This is how you deal with these little insurrectionist treason puppies. Am I right Demorats?

There are criminal penalties in Arizona for not certifying election results.

The county election officials don't have the authority to overturn election results.

And democrats don’t have the legal authority to steal elections.

Democrats 'stole' elections....according to who?

Not the State of Arizona. Not Arizona law.

Your imagination vs. Arizona criminal and election law have the same winner every time.

Democrats 'stole' elections....according to who?

Not the State of Arizona. Not Arizona law.

Your imagination vs. Arizona criminal and election law have the same winner every time.
Mail-in votes. No excuse mail-in votes. Can’t prevent electioneering. Like allowing people to walk into your voting booth at a polling precinct and tell you how to vote if not fill out your ballot for you. Can’t be prevented with mail-in votes.

Mail-in votes. No excuse mail-in votes. Can’t prevent electioneering. Like allowing people to walk into your voting booth at a polling precinct and tell you how to vote if not fill out your ballot for you. Can’t be prevented with mail-in votes.

The State of Arizona hasn't found that the mail in ballots were stolen of fraudulent.

So again, the election was stolen....according to who?

The answer is obvious: According to losers.

The State of Arizona hasn't found that the mail in ballots were stolen of fraudulent.

So again, the election was stolen....according to who?

The answer is obvious: According to losers.
You misread my post. You cannot prevent electioneering with mail-in votes. Mail-in votes have been conspicuously over-represented by democrats. If you don’t investigate illegalities you can’t find or charge for illegalities. People like you are OK with theft if it benefits ‘your side’ (even if ‘your side’ causes you hardships that you’re completely ignorant of or in denial of).

You misread my post. You cannot prevent electioneering with mail-in votes. Mail-in votes have been conspicuously over-represented by democrats. If you don’t investigate illegalities you can’t find or charge for illegalities. People like you are OK with theft if it benefits ‘your side’ (even if ‘your side’ causes you hardships that you’re completely ignorant of or in denial of).

What electioneering?

See, your entire argument is circular. Your evidence of fraud is your assumption of fraud. You're literally offering your hypothesis as the proof of your theory.

Can you see why your ilk keep losing in court, under the law, or anywhere actual evidence is required?

What electioneering?

See, your entire argument is circular. Your evidence of fraud is your assumption of fraud. You're literally offering your hypothesis as the proof of your theory.

Can you see why your ilk keep losing in court, under the law, or anywhere actual evidence is required?
Who investigated the electioneering? No one. Who vetted the mail-ins? No one. You support the undermining of democracy. Just because your anti-American, counterproductive side ostensibly won.

Who investigated the electioneering? No one. Who vetted the mail-ins? No one. You support the undermining of democracy. Just because your anti-American, counterproductive side ostensibly won.

What electioneering?

Same circular argument. Your evidence is your assumption.

This is how you deal with these little insurrectionist treason puppies. Am I right Demorats?

It absolutely is the correct way to deal with this. If they cannot follow the law then they should be arrested. Not certifying your county's election results will not change anything and if the results are not in by Dec 8, those votes could be thrown out.

Forum List

Back