OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
greetings
a question?
Who or what is a Satan?
Where is Satan?
What is Satan to you?

I ask, to try not to use Scripture for an answer?
In your own opinion!

amazing-wariphone-fighting-dark-darkness-fantasy-action-warhammer-sci-fi-warrior-creepy.jpg

Last edited:
Satan is my ex-girlfriend, Caroline. She's in Wilmington, North Carolina.

I hope she dies in a fiery crash in front of her children...

That's pretty satany itself. What did the kids do to you?

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit -- the ONLY UNFORGIVABLE SIN.

They do it on youtube today.

Not everyone can find a reason to believe what others believe.
I think this would be a weird sin today. It's not an easy sin to describe.

The blasphemy of the Holy Spirit as unpardonable sin would be a hard one to commit for atheists/ags today because they would have to not only renounce the existence of Jesus, but have to attribute his good works to Satan.

In Jesus' times, He performed miracles and those who didn't believe him as Savior or mocked him attributed his miracles to Satan. I don't think one can do that today unless they're a Satanist and hardcore against Jesus and his church. An atheist or agnostic would have to say they believed Satan was doing whatever miracles Jesus performs today.

The blasphemy of the Holy Spirit as unpardonable sin would be a hard one to commit for atheists/ags today because they would have to not only renounce the existence of Jesus, but have to attribute his good works to Satan.

In Jesus' times, He performed miracles and those who didn't believe him as Savior or mocked him attributed his miracles to Satan. I don't think one can do that today unless they're a Satanist and hardcore against Jesus and his church. An atheist or agnostic would have to say they believed Satan was doing whatever miracles Jesus performs today.
Wasn't Jesus at a taco stand in Guatemala doing face impressions on tortilla shells?

Satan was once known by the name of Lucifer and held high position in the pre-mortal world in heaven. He was a Son of the Morning and held high position among the children of God. In the Pre-Mortal Counsels of Heaven, God the Father explained his plan to send his spirit children down to an earth and have them experience mortality. He would give his children free will to choose between right and wrong and provide a Savior whereby they could repent of their wrong and gain forgiveness of sin. God the Father asked for volunteers among his most faithful children to be the Savior of the world. Jesus, who was God's most faithful son volunteered. Lucifer also volunteered but was rejected and Jesus was chosen. Lucifer despised that he was rejected. Lucifer gave the Father's plan some thought and then came up with his own plan. Instead of giving God's children free will to choose right or wrong, Lucifer came up with the plan to force all of God's children to do what is right. Lucifer thought that his plan was superior to the Father's plan because under the Father's plan some of his children would not choose the good over the evil and would not repent of their sins. Those children would not be able to return and live with God in his kingdom. Under Lucifer's plan, he would force all to be obedient to do only good and not one soul would be lost. Lucifer was very proud of his plan and came before the counsels of God and presented his plan. Upon hearing Lucifer's plan, God rejected it because Lucifer's plan did not allow for free will. You see, under the Father's plan of free will, it allowed his children to grow in character and choose in and of themselves to be a good being. Under the plan of Lucifer, using coercion to force all to be good did not allow his children to choose in and of themselves to be good beings. It was essential under the plan of God that his children learn of themselves to be good in and of themselves and to choose good of their own good characters. Under Lucifer's plan, character development was not part of the plan. Only force was to be used and the characters of those who make it back into heaven would not be of a good character who chose to do good of their own free will.

Needless to say, God rejected Lucifer's plan and from that time forth, Lucifer was wroth and angry and set out to convince the rest of the children of God to go with his plan. Thus there was a war in heaven. Lucifer actually sought to overthrow the plan of God and have all the children of God follow after him and reject God. Satan was actually quite successful in his rebellion against the Father and managed to get 1/3 of all the hosts of heaven to follow after him. At that point God cast Lucifer and his followers out of heaven and denied them the opportunity to participate in his plan of salvation any further. They were denied the opportunity to obtain a mortal body and to progress in God the Father's plan of salvation. They were cast into the earth and Lucifer's name was changed to Satan by the Father. Satan, understood the Father's plan here on earth then decided to try and thwart the plan of God by tempting mankind not to follow after God's plan of choosing the right and repenting of ones sins. He even planned to try and destroy the Savior of mankind when he came into this world. Thankfully God has limited the power of Satan in this world and he is only allowed to tempt us to do wrong. He cannot force anyone to do wrong. Thus mankind is left to choose for himself to do good or to do evil. We are tried and tested in this world to see if we will follow the will of God or follow after the temptations of Satan. Those who choose good over evil and repent of all their evil ways come off as conquerors of evil and will be allowed to progress back into the kingdom of heaven. Those who do not cannot receive as high of glory as those who follow after the path set out by the Lord Jesus Christ. They will have to reside in a lesser kingdom of glory. Another name given to Satan and also to Cain who chose to follow after Satan is Perdition. Those who come out in open rebellion against Jesus and his way of salvation and commit the unpardonable sin will not be able to receive a kingdom of glory but will be consigned to outer darkness where there is weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth. This is the eventual destiny of Satan and all those who chose to follow him in the premortal world of spirits and all those who choose to become sons and daughters of Perdition. For them, there is no forgiveness in this world nor in the world to come.

Last edited:
Wasn't Jesus at a taco stand in Guatemala doing face impressions on tortilla shells?
If Jesus was crucified this past Friday and was buried in ancient times, then we should have his remains but He has disappeared completely and left evidence of a miracle happening at his tomb. He foretold his disciples of his death and resurrection.

Today, we would have evidence of a truck or some kind of machinery moving the stone in front of the tomb and the body removed, but there was no human evidence there.

No. Anything you might call a miracle can be explained by some non-miraculous reason. Sick people sometimes get well. Bad things sometimes just get better. Show me someone who regrows an amputate leg, and then we can discuss miracles. Refusal to accept a fairy tale is not the same as believing it and attributing it to some evil being.

I think you can safely assume that atheists don't believe Satan exists anymore than they think Jesus was devine.

Trust me, atheists don't believe Jesus performed miracles so they wouldn't need to invoke Satan to explain them.

No. Anything you might call a miracle can be explained by some non-miraculous reason. Sick people sometimes get well. Bad things sometimes just get better. Show me someone who regrows an amputate leg, and then we can discuss miracles. Refusal to accept a fairy tale is not the same as believing it and attributing it to some evil being.
We know from historical evidence that Jesus' tomb wasn't raided, but yet his body disappeared without a trace. The miracle was that this was all explained before his time. Jesus' miracles that he performed were all witnessed by others. That may not be good enough for today's atheists, but they were witnessed and written down.

Trust me, atheists don't believe Jesus performed miracles so they wouldn't need to invoke Satan to explain them.
This is R&E and so I thought I should explain in depth. I doubt any creationists would TRUST YOU with the stuff you post.

We know from historical evidence that Jesus' tomb wasn't raided, but yet his body disappeared without a trace. The miracle was that this was all explained before his time. Jesus' miracles that he performed were all witnessed by others. That may not be good enough for today's atheists, but they were witnessed and written down.
Harry Potter's spells were witnessed and written down too.

Forum List

Back