Ba'al the Prince of Darlness

greetings
a question for an answer
fill in the end of this phrase in this verse
The wages of what?

If they trusted me they wouldn't be creationists now would they?
Again, this is R&E so agree that creationists wouldn't trust an atheist and his/her takes.

That said, wouldn't you be the one or an atheist be the one who could argue they are CORRECT if they had the evidence?

In terms of religion, I don't think you nor any atheists have any documents like the Bible (even from the times of Darwin or earlier).

wouldn't you be the one or an atheist be the one who could argue they are CORRECT if they had the evidence?
A BIG 'if'.
In terms of religion, I don't think you nor any atheists have any documents like the Bible (even from the times of Darwin or earlier).
There is nothing I know of, certainly not in Western culture that approaches the Bible for its preservation.

Scripture is all that matters.
The Scripture says Christ coming back, it also says, that this is the last generation, from 2001 to 2030, it is this time, when there is no more repentance, science and technology will replace all that is God, morality, and conflict will be at it worse, those who born in the 20th century will be obsolete, a society without God, no more repentance, the last judgment, is the one they worship all that is idolatry rules over the earth, you can say the last gospel
This is what Scripture says

Forum List

Back