Baby bikinis

I know! Todays society is just too sexualized. Case in point:

Attachments

• $Youngest_cover_girl.jpg
    $Youngest_cover_girl.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 61
Gwyneth Paltrow: Star facing backlash over her grown-up bikinis for girls aged four | Mail Online

Seriously. Disgusting.

I was shopping for a swimsuit for my 3 year old and my husband and I were commenting on the tiny baby bikini selections. What kind of parent puts a baby in a sting two piece? :confused:

A black string bikini for a baby??????????????????????

What ever happened to Dora the Explorer, Miss Piggy or Minnie Mouse on a baby's bathing suit?

What next? Victoria Secret designer styled diapers?

Wow. Just wow.

Last edited:
Here's the only bikini in the Goop collection:

Melissa Odabash | Exclusive Kids New York Bikini set | goop.com

For the sake of comparison, here's some more from other retailers:

OshKosh B'Gosh

2-Piece Tiered Ruffle Bikini | Girl Swim

CWD Kids
CWDkids: Girls: Childrens Clothing by Anita G, Children's Clothing

Sears
Hello Kitty Girl's Bikini - Logo Print - Clothing - Girls - Swimwear

JC Penny
Radio Fiji 2-pc. Taffy Stripe Swimsuit - Girls 7-16 - jcpenney

Are y'all offended by these too, or just when it involves a Hollywood celebrity?

OshKosh B'Gosh

CWD Kids

Sears

JC Penny

Are y'all offended by these too, or just when it involves a Hollywood celebrity?

I hate them all.

The Goop bikini is making headlines because of Paltrow and because its an exact replica of their adult bikinis, just made small enough for toddlers. So its more glaring how wrong it is.

OshKosh B'Gosh

CWD Kids

Sears

JC Penny

It has nothing to do with celebrities but the sexualization of children..

"Cha Cha" Bikini by Liz Hurley

2999acee205884a1563dcc67_Mini-Cha-Cha-Bikini1.jpg

Look how low the front its almost as if it were an adults:

images

This little girl below is TEN, 10 friggin years old. A French "Supermodel" What types of feelings do you think this is meant to elicit?

cadeaux-vogue-GIRLS.jpg

Rehak/Stuebing Mostly Media: Cut-throat world of fashion using child models

This has gotten far out of hand.

Last edited:
I have to agree with all of the above. We no longer have children like we used to. They are pushed into adult clothing, wearing make up, taught classes in schools that I feel personally should be left to parents, etc. It all leads to the sexualization of these kids at too early an age and they are fully informed of how to get out of any "consequences" of playing with fire.

I don't have any particular objections to two piece bathing suits for babies, or even little girls, but they used to be so ruffled and cute and they covered what needed to be covered.

OshKosh B'Gosh

CWD Kids

Sears

JC Penny

I hate them all.

The Goop bikini is making headlines because of Paltrow and because its an exact replica of their adult bikinis, just made small enough for toddlers. So its more glaring how wrong it is.

A lot of little girls like to dress up like Mommy. I have grand daughter's who would think it so cool to wear a swim suit just like Mommy is wearing.

I think y'all are reading far too much into this and perhaps letting your own opinions about sex cloud your vision. After all, who among us would consider a 4 year old in a bikini as "sexy?" Not many of us, I'm sure.

Turning BABIES into sex objects is sick sick sick.

Why do (mostly) mothers sometimes do this?

Are they attempting to relive their sexy days vicariously through their children?

That's what it looks like to me.

I saw a clip on these damn things....they are sick. Pure and simple - sick.
Anyone who does anything to sexualize a prepubescent child has a sick mind.
Including the dumb f*cks who have "cross dressing days" for elementary students.
God how other countries must think we are the stupidest, most hypocritical people on the planet.

OshKosh B'Gosh

CWD Kids

Sears

JC Penny

I hate them all.

A lot of little girls like to dress up like Mommy. I have grand daughter's who would think it so cool to wear a swim suit just like Mommy is wearing.

I think y'all are reading far too much into this and perhaps letting your own opinions about sex cloud your vision. After all, who among us would consider a 4 year old in a bikini as "sexy?" Not many of us, I'm sure.

There are clothes that are appropriate for adults, and something that you should not put your babies in.

Bikinis are made to enhance. They are made to show off as much skin as possible and there are few things more alluring that women wear in public than a bikini.

My 3 year old loves to dress like me, she loves to wear my bra under her shirt. It's adorable for around the house, but not something I'd allow her to do in public.

Putting you're baby in a string bikini is nasty. It's like putting her in a thong and then whining that people are reading too much into it.

Forum List

Back