Baby Boomer Parents Can't Justify the Clintons' Behavior to Millennial Children

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Rush Limbaugh.com ^ | January 7, 2016 | Rush Limbaugh
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT RUSH: You know what today is? On this very day 17 years ago, this very day, January 7, 1999, Bill Clinton faced the United States Senate to answer for the charges of perjury in the Monica Lewinsky case. Seventeen years ago today, Bill Clinton faced the United States Senate for charges of perjury. And have you noticed, speaking of this, have you noticed now all of the older liberals who, in the old days, vouched unconditionally for Bill Clinton, are now slowly starting to turn? The most glaring example is the supermarket magnate, Ron Burkle. Ron Burkle used...

BillClintonMonica2.jpg

Millennials-Clintons-2.jpg

Your average Millennial today will say, "Okay, Dad, Mom, what's the difference between Bill Cosby and Bill Clinton?" What are you gonna say if you are Mr. and Mrs. Baby Boomer?

Roofies.

We need more violence against women. Whenever I meet a woman who was in a battered relationship/s, I bolt. Thos women are psychos.

I can hear it now. Hey dad since you said a bj isn't sex, to make Clinton look better. Is it okay if I give my boyfriend one?

Forum List

Back