Back in the 80s we had a shooting range in the basement of our school

They do...sorta. In towns like Chicago it is an after school program taught by older boys who are no longer matriculating at public school.

I'll bet they didn't have badass assault style rifles for the super soldier Rebels wannabes. That was when the NRA was for safety and hunting.

In ROTC we had competitive shooting in basement of my high school...They weren't air rifles..22 caliber.....I wonder if any schools still have that?:dunno:

One of the high schools in Santa Barbara, where I grew up, had a rifle range. I attended a different high school, but in the JROTC program, we sometimes went to the range at the other school.

I'll bet they didn't have badass assault style rifles for the super soldier Rebels wannabes. That was when the NRA was for safety and hunting.
actually when i was a kid

we had a M1 Garand which is actually a military firearm

actually a lot of people had them

unlike the ones you try and claim as military firearm
M1 looks pretty much like a hunting rifle it's not Arnold Schwarzenegger super soldier Drive The Maniacs crazy styling...

M1 looks pretty much like a hunting rifle it's not Arnold Schwarzenegger super soldier Drive The Maniacs crazy styling...

so what it is/was a military rifle the ar15 is not

oh and btw lots of people had the m1 carbine as well

which of course was another real military rifle

28575791_1601822863239496_6664289845956623248_n.jpg

In ROTC we had competitive shooting in basement of my high school...They weren't air rifles..22 caliber.....I wonder if any schools still have that?:dunno:

The school here has a rifle team that competes in everything from black powder to trap shooting.
They also still teach Hunter's Safety courses after school.

Do you find this scary snowflake should it be banned?

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

You are an extreme dumbass. Which one of these bullets do you think hurts worse?

iu

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

With that rainbow furniture they oughta love it!!

You are an extreme dumbass. Which one of these bullets do you think hurts worse?

iu

exactly

Not they don't because schools are now "gun free zones" here:rolleyes:..Easy pickins for the nutjobs

The school here has a rifle team that competes in everything from black powder to trap shooting.
They also still teach Hunter's Safety courses after school.

I noticed a lot of schools now use air rifles:rolleyes:

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

:eek-52:Looks really scary....we used to drill with bolt action rifles:cool:

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

What an ugly piece of crap. That from the Appalachia Catalog of Squirrelin' and Rabbitin'.

What would the death toll at any one of these school shootings be if the shooter showed up with a single fire bolt action rifle. You made the case against yourself. No one wants to outlaw single shot rifles. Hmmm why is that.

Forum List

Back