Back in the 80s we had a shooting range in the basement of our school

Back in the 70s we had a student smoking lounge
We called it " the smoking block" Ours was outdoors and the teachers had to go out to smoke too.Mrs. B used to say " That's sure is a funny smelling ciggy" Good times !

So are you a pro-gun liberal?
`
A gun, like a hammer, is a tool. It's not a political rallying point for me. I hunt game with it which is more than 95% do with theirs outside of using it as their emotional crutch. I support prudent and common sense laws that keep them out of the hands of those whom society sees as a threat to public safety.
`

M1 looks pretty much like a hunting rifle it's not Arnold Schwarzenegger super soldier Drive The Maniacs crazy styling...

Do you find this scary snowflake should it be banned?

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

What an ugly piece of crap. That from the Appalachia Catalog of Squirrelin' and Rabbitin'.

What would the death toll at any one of these school shootings be if the shooter showed up with a single fire bolt action rifle. You made the case against yourself. No one wants to outlaw single shot rifles. Hmmm why is that.

That's a .338 Winchester Magnum dummy it will drop a polar bear with one shot. Fire that into a crowd and several people are going to get killed, there's no chance of just being wounded.

Thank you captain-fake-expert-on-guns, it's a bolt action dummy, single shot. Jesus you derps cling to your fantasies hard.

Bolt actions have magazines too dunce. And before you say they are not dangerous remember a few things.

University of Texas tower shooting - Wikipedia

Remington bolt action rifle. 31 wounded, 18 dead.

Oh a bolt action rifle, just single shot.

Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Wikipedia

Bolt action rifles tend to have far more powerful cartridges. Like the .50 BMG.

You are such an ignorant fool.
Good information

So nobody really needs that AR15........Bolt action is just as effectively ve

So are you a pro-gun liberal?
`
A gun, like a hammer, is a tool. It's not a political rallying point for me. I hunt game with it which is more than 95% do with theirs outside of using it as their emotional crutch. I support prudent and common sense laws that keep them out of the hands of those whom society sees as a threat to public safety.
`

Those laws are already on the books

Do you find this scary snowflake should it be banned?

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

What an ugly piece of crap. That from the Appalachia Catalog of Squirrelin' and Rabbitin'.

What would the death toll at any one of these school shootings be if the shooter showed up with a single fire bolt action rifle. You made the case against yourself. No one wants to outlaw single shot rifles. Hmmm why is that.

That's a .338 Winchester Magnum dummy it will drop a polar bear with one shot. Fire that into a crowd and several people are going to get killed, there's no chance of just being wounded.

Thank you captain-fake-expert-on-guns, it's a bolt action dummy, single shot. Jesus you derps cling to your fantasies hard.

Bolt actions have magazines too dunce. And before you say they are not dangerous remember a few things.

University of Texas tower shooting - Wikipedia

Remington bolt action rifle. 31 wounded, 18 dead.

Oh a bolt action rifle, just single shot.

Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Wikipedia

Bolt action rifles tend to have far more powerful cartridges. Like the .50 BMG.

You are such an ignorant fool.
Good information

So nobody really needs that AR15........Bolt action is just as effectively ve

Nobody needs a Ferrari that can cruise at 200 MPH. Do we ban things just because there is not a need according to you? The promise according to Marx was each according to their ability, each according to their need. Is that how we are going to decide things now? We will have a panel of morons with no first hand knowledge decide what is needed by any individual? The disapproving council of what is needed?

The premise of Liberty is just as simple as the ravings of Karl Marx. You are free to do what you want so long as you do not harm another. Your rights end where mine begin.

If I own ten Supercars and two Hypercars it doesn’t matter. Until or unless I exceed the speed limit I have done nothing wrong.

In ROTC we had competitive shooting in basement of my high school...They weren't air rifles..22 caliber.....I wonder if any schools still have that?:dunno:
They did in my High School back in the 70's. Now they compete with air rifles on a 10 Meter range instead of a 50 foot range with .22 rifles. Not sure when they changed - probably back in the 90's.

I don't think all high schools had ROTC to begin with.

College is something else, I imagine most or all bigger ones have it.

When I was at UIC in the 1980's, the ROTC had marksmanship with 22 Cal shooting rifles. Almost no one signed up for those classes but the ROTC cadets. They had a range in the basement of the Circle Center building, but I doubt it's still there.

Again, the problem with a lot of these indoor ranges are the lead and how toxic it is to clean up.
That's a college I assume from the name, I know they have ROTC, so having shooting ranges or even obstacle courses is not out of the question.

My high school certainly did not have ROTC when I went there, and I don't particularly remember if any neighboring ones did.

That's a college I assume from the name, I know they have ROTC, so having shooting ranges or even obstacle courses is not out of the question.

My high school certainly did not have ROTC when I went there, and I don't particularly remember if any neighboring ones did.

They didn't have an obstacle course, they did have a firing range.

Not sure if they still do.

I'll bet they didn't have badass assault style rifles for the super soldier Rebels wannabes. That was when the NRA was for safety and hunting.
/----/ " badass assault style rifles' That's because there is no such classification of assault rifle in either the firearm business or Government. It's a made up libtard BS term created to demonize guns.

Forum List

Back