Back in the 80s we had a shooting range in the basement of our school

I don't know if my highschool had a shooting range. But I think it's a good idea. I think it's good for kids to learn safe, responsible and ethical handling of guns in this way rather than through gory video games and social media. And they don't need assault rifles for this.

I'll bet they didn't have badass assault style rifles for the super soldier Rebels wannabes. That was when the NRA was for safety and hunting.
actually when i was a kid

we had a M1 Garand which is actually a military firearm

actually a lot of people had them

unlike the ones you try and claim as military firearm
M1 looks pretty much like a hunting rifle it's not Arnold Schwarzenegger super soldier Drive The Maniacs crazy styling...

Do you find this scary snowflake should it be banned?

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

What an ugly piece of crap. That from the Appalachia Catalog of Squirrelin' and Rabbitin'.

What would the death toll at any one of these school shootings be if the shooter showed up with a single fire bolt action rifle. You made the case against yourself. No one wants to outlaw single shot rifles. Hmmm why is that.

That's a .338 Winchester Magnum dummy it will drop a polar bear with one shot. Fire that into a crowd and several people are going to get killed, there's no chance of just being wounded.

I'll bet they didn't have badass assault style rifles for the super soldier Rebels wannabes. That was when the NRA was for safety and hunting.

M1 looks pretty much like a hunting rifle it's not Arnold Schwarzenegger super soldier Drive The Maniacs crazy styling...

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

What an ugly piece of crap. That from the Appalachia Catalog of Squirrelin' and Rabbitin'.

What would the death toll at any one of these school shootings be if the shooter showed up with a single fire bolt action rifle. You made the case against yourself. No one wants to outlaw single shot rifles. Hmmm why is that.

That's a .338 Winchester Magnum dummy it will drop a polar bear with one shot. Fire that into a crowd and several people are going to get killed, there's no chance of just being wounded.

Thank you captain-fake-expert-on-guns, it's a bolt action dummy, single shot. Jesus you derps cling to your fantasies hard.

We had beat up .30 carbines. WW2 leftovers.... and heavyass Remingtom 513T(22LR) bull barrels that the military used as trainers for snipers. They were so nose heavy the girls had to use sand bags and shoot them prone. We won a lot of stuffed animals at the county fairs. Good times. We did archery too. Is was a small part of phys ed. "GYM" as we called it. What good was a man or woman if he/she couldn't defend their land or harvest an animal for food , if needed(or desired).

In ROTC we had competitive shooting in basement of my high school...They weren't air rifles..22 caliber.....I wonder if any schools still have that?:dunno:

we had to walk down the street and use the national guards range however we brought our 22s to school kept in our lockers

and walked down the street to the armory carrying our rifles

That's how it was here, too. The armory is right across the street next to the library.

In ROTC we had competitive shooting in basement of my high school...They weren't air rifles..22 caliber.....I wonder if any schools still have that?

Nope. Most schools had to get rid of those ranges because they were a health hazard.

for instance, my National Guard Armory at the time had an indoor range, but because of all the lead, it was sealed off, they had to bring in hazmat teams to clean it up, and they were never able to use that range for anything else.

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

Thank you captain-fake-expert-on-guns, it's a bolt action dummy, single shot. Jesus you derps cling to your fantasies hard.

You are dumb as a post, guess how many rounds you can load into it, hint its more than one. Someone get this lib ^^^ a dunce cap.

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

You are dumb as a post, guess how many rounds you can load into it, hint its more than one. Someone get this lib ^^^ a dunce cap.

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

that was a long time ago if ever, dupe. Now after 30 years of BS propaganda, it's GOP Dupes who live on another whole imaginary planet. Evil corrupt Hillary evil corrupt Obama evil corrupt Foundation... Who needs evidence?

Last edited:
I don't think all high schools had ROTC to begin with.

College is something else, I imagine most or all bigger ones have it.

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

But it is not a super soldier want to be Nut Job model... That I think is the problem along with crummy background checks... I live in the country I don't like this 21 year old thing...

that was a long time ago if ever, dupe. Now after 30 years of BS propaganda, it's GOP Dupes who live on another whole imaginary planet. Evil corrupt Hillary evil corrupt Obama evil corrupt Foundation... Who needs evidence?

What are you babbling about?......The point is, liberals only know whats been fed to them...They are non-thinkers

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

But it is not a super soldier want to be Nut Job model... That I think is the problem along with crummy background checks... I live in the country I don't like this 21 year old thing...

Run to your safe space franco you half melted snowflake. :itsok:

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

Thanks Cliff Claven, your knowledge is deep as a toilet bowl.

`
I have an accurately measured outdoor range on my property. 200 yards. Only three shooters max. Handguns and rifles. Practicing during the winter is a challenge.
`

I don't think all high schools had ROTC to begin with.

College is something else, I imagine most or all bigger ones have it.

When I was at UIC in the 1980's, the ROTC had marksmanship with 22 Cal shooting rifles. Almost no one signed up for those classes but the ROTC cadets. They had a range in the basement of the Circle Center building, but I doubt it's still there.

Again, the problem with a lot of these indoor ranges are the lead and how toxic it is to clean up.

RugerGuideGun_web.jpg

Bolt actions have magazines too dunce. And before you say they are not dangerous remember a few things.

University of Texas tower shooting - Wikipedia

Remington bolt action rifle. 31 wounded, 18 dead.

Oh a bolt action rifle, just single shot.

Assassination of John F. Kennedy - Wikipedia

Bolt action rifles tend to have far more powerful cartridges. Like the .50 BMG.

You are such an ignorant fool.

Forum List

Back