Backwards thinking

Having an arsenal of 10+ semi- and automatic weapons is "a right", but health care to treat the victims of those weapons is "a privilege".

The GOP and Conservatives don't even care about that...which is the problem.

This is what happens when half the population doesn't vote, and the half of the half that does is totally fucking nuts.
What sort of mind twisting drugs are you on?

the bs that you have a right to tax payer funded HC b/c you're to fucking lazy to get a real job and be an adult, is only about a decade old.

the right to bear arms is centuries old.

^

iu

Seems this status quo of "man is God" represented by 2 gays in Takei/Wayne is as Star Bellied Sneeches with stars upon thars comical as the KKK churchstate of organized Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities on a patriot act crusade going for the backside backwards without thinking.

Having an arsenal of 10+ semi- and automatic weapons is "a right", but health care to treat the victims of those weapons is "a privilege".

This is what happens when half the population doesn't vote, and the half of the half that does is totally fucking nuts.

You really never read the constitution have You?

What sort of mind twisting drugs are you on?

None, but you seem to be off your meds. Take it easy. Don't take things so personal. There's no need for you to assemble an arsenal of 23 guns and then go shoot up the Vegas Strip, OK?

the bs that you have a right to tax payer funded HC b/c you're to fucking lazy to get a real job and be an adult, is only about a decade old.

Taxpayer-funded health care means health care for taxpayers. Do you even know what health insurance is and what health insurance companies do? I doubt it.

the right to bear arms is centuries old.

This is what they really meant by "bear arms":

maxresdefault.jpg

Because only then will the tech be perfected enough to work reliably.

It already works now. And those in the military and law enforcement have to pass tests and evaluations before they can touch a weapon. So since that's the standard for our armed services and law enforcement, then shouldn't citizens be subject to the same tests and evaluations as our troops and cops? You can't pick and choose what excuse you want to use...when you start, you open yourself up to this kind of thing.
Has it occurred to you that the many of this nations firearms owners are and were trained by the military and law enforcement?

Because only then will the tech be perfected enough to work reliably.

It already works now. And those in the military and law enforcement have to pass tests and evaluations before they can touch a weapon. So since that's the standard for our armed services and law enforcement, then shouldn't citizens be subject to the same tests and evaluations as our troops and cops? You can't pick and choose what excuse you want to use...when you start, you open yourself up to this kind of thing.
Has it occurred to you that the many of this nations firearms owners are and were trained by the military and law enforcement?
He's just another hate filled moon bat that doesn't have a clue about the military or guns.

I don't believe you can actually read. I think you're just a Russian troll bot, paid by Putin to spread propaganda on internet message boards to weak-minded Conservatives.

He's just another hate filled moon bat that doesn't have a clue about the military or guns.

I don't have to pretend I'm a veteran in order for my gun argument to have credibility. That's something you people do. I don't think you know shit about the military or guns, either. I think you're just a posturing jackass who wants people to think something of you that isn't true at all; that you know what you're talking about.

I don't have to pretend I'm a veteran in order for my gun argument to have credibility. That's something you people do. I don't think you know shit about the military or guns, either. I think you're just a posturing jackass who wants people to think something of you that isn't true at all; that you know what you're talking about.
Indeed, but you are the one making the claims. LOL!

Indeed, but you are the one making the claims. LOL!

What claims were those? You're the people making claims about yourselves, I'm refuting those claims or dismissing them because I know they're bullshit.

At least not all of the 24 + US Constitutions that thieving KKK churchstate arsonists got away with......, but then there were others.

As easily as we can dismiss your claims that you know everything.

I never claimed that I know everything. But I sure as shit know more than you.

I'm claiming that's debatable.

Take that debate to the supreme swastika up Uranus court of SCOTUS since it's paid for by that absurd & psuedoscience fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception national religion of Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophile mentality; where almost everyone has to pay the homicidal sociopsychopath human farming tradition pyramid scheme that knows all .

As easily as we can dismiss your claims that you know everything.

I never claimed that I know everything. But I sure as shit know more than you.

Take that debate to the supreme swastika up Uranus court of SCOTUS since it's paid for by that absurd & psuedoscience fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception national religion of Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophile mentality; where almost everyone has to pay the homicidal sociopsychopath human farming tradition pyramid scheme that knows all .
In other words you baffle with bullshit like most libs.

Well, the posts seem to bear it out that it's the case. So unless you want to live in fantasy delusional-land...maybe accept the fact that you and the people you find yourself agreeing with aren't as smart or literate or clever as you think.

Well, the posts seem to bear it out that it's the case. So unless you want to live in fantasy delusional-land...maybe accept the fact that you and the people you find yourself agreeing with aren't as smart or literate or clever as you think.

I live in in the real world, you leftist bleeding twat. You're fulla shit. End of story.

Go Fuck Yourself. And try to eat n stuff.

Forum List

Back