🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bad Advice From Pope Francis

• Banned
Looks like there is no doubt where the POOP (No. That's not a typo.) really stands. He is a friend of Islam, and a traitor to everyone who wishes to live in peace.

Hugh Fitzgerald: Bad Advice From Pope Francis, Who Tells Us Not To Fear
You outta clean out your ears and listen to the guy. He's trying to save your life and the planet's.
By supporting the unrestricted immigration of murdering rag heads? BWAHAHAHA!
By trying to remind you that not every Muslim is a murdering rag head.

• Banned
Looks like there is no doubt where the POOP (No. That's not a typo.) really stands. He is a friend of Islam, and a traitor to everyone who wishes to live in peace.

Hugh Fitzgerald: Bad Advice From Pope Francis, Who Tells Us Not To Fear
You outta clean out your ears and listen to the guy. He's trying to save your life and the planet's.
By supporting the unrestricted immigration of murdering rag heads? BWAHAHAHA!
By trying to remind you that not every Muslim is a murdering rag head.
Irrelevant. Many of them are, and they will lie to gain your confidence. You can't trust ANY of them.

That papal pig is a politician of the worst kind: using his position to flood the 1st world with his fellow 3rd world dregs of humanity and give them a free ride. There is not a question in my mind that he's the type of liberal that sadistically gets off sexually on muslim violence. Because a day or two after the Brussels bombing, he was on his hands and knees sucking on male muslim feet. Think of the image that projects to the muslim world: a Christian leader submitting on his hands and knees to Islam.

I have a leftist sister-in-law (who looks just like the insufferable Gwyneth Paltrow) who's the same way. The day after the Paris massacre she made a FB post praising and gushing over Islam to the heavens and back. I've never seen someone fall so deeply in love with Islam immediately after its violence. So I posted a reply to her, "Would somebody just stick a muslim dick in this whore's mouth, please? It's all she's good for." Needless to say, that ended our FB friendship immediately and we haven't been on speaking terms since........for which I'm quite grateful.

Forum List

Back