Bad ass guitar riffs

Sorry for all the amature posts, but I thought this lady played that same song better than the last one . err different

who's cover do you think is best? I had a hard time deciding, the sound quality on the first one was so much better.

Nice!!!!

That's very nice!!!!!

yeah, a Jimi H song but he did it so damn well!! why did we have to lose them both?

Because they chose to use drugs??? :dunno:

Stevie died in a helicopter crash.

Oopsie
I thought it was abut Hendrix and Prince.

Yeah sucks, Stevie didnt do drugs as far as I know and neither did Randy Rhodes, ...plane crash as well. Those planes have taken quite a few i think
SRV had a long-time struggle with drug addiction.

AFAIK Randy Rhoads wasn't into drugs. The plane he was in crashed into Ozzy's tour bus.

this is nice...listen ...

Chuck Berry - Deep Feeling (1957)

"Ernie Isley learned a lot about the guitar from Jimi Hendrix, who played with The Isleys in 1964. His work on this song is studied and revered by guitar aficionados in much the same way Hendrix is deconstructed. According to Ernie, it was a magical moment when it happened. He said: "When I finished the solo to 'That Lady,' Kelly looked at me for 15 minutes straight without blinking. I felt like I had one foot on the ground, one on Mount Olympus. I went from a black-and-white world to Technicolor."

Purportedly this song was written for Hendrix who had rejected it.

Isley Brothers - That Lady (Part 1)

A Blues Riff - Duke Ellington & Django Reinhardt 1946

Django on electric guitar

"Eddie Van Halen smoothed Michael Jackson's crossover from darling of the disco/R&B scene to globe-enslaving pop/rock superstar with just a few boisterous licks of his axe. So to speak."

"Eddie Van Halen played the song's distinctive overdriven guitar solo. While Van Halen was prevented by his record label from appearing in the music video, he did appear on stage with Jackson in Dallas during the Jackson brothers "Victory Tour."

Michael Jackson - Beat It

Some of the best impromptu riffs while playing with busted strings and acrobatics SRV.

STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN - Unexpected Onstage Moments compilation!

Forum List

Back