Bad Boys Whatcha Gonna Do; The Bad Boys are the Police; The Boys Who Cried Wolf

In Brazil?
In beautiful south land USA.

Are you just off the banana boat? :laugh::laugh:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I was assuming your address was a pun for 45cal. So I used mine as AR 15...get it? Or did you just fall off the turnip truck?

AK OK???
Well we're having fun tonight aren't we. Better sleep that off a little before you go to work babe.

In Brazil?

I was assuming your address was a pun for 45cal. So I used mine as AR 15...get it? Or did you just fall off the turnip truck?

AK OK???
Well we're having fun tonight aren't we. Better sleep that off a little before you go to work babe.

Not sure if serious. You are one hard up motherfucker, nevertheless. :lol:

AK OK???

Your drunk, go to bed.

AK OK???

Better go be with your Black Panther friends white pass around.

He was not. There was no ROTC at his high school. He was in the regular Army and signed up without my knowledge. His recruiting officer came by the house one night to meet with his family and had a good talk with us. I thought my son made a good decision ... he didn't want to go to college, but already had a long range goal, he worked hard, applied himself, showed initiative and it has paid off for him.

When he was a little kid on the floor playing with his matchbox cars and GI Joe stuff, he asked me if I would be proud of him if he was a fireman and I told him I would be, then he asked if I would be proud of him if he was a police man and I said I would always be proud of him no matter what he wanted to be so long as he lived his life with honor. His sisters paid their college educations on their own dime and it has paid off for them. Perfect kids? No. Perfect parent? No. Poor? Yes. But good character was an example to set and good character was something to instill.

Forum List

Back