Bad economic news. Only 273,000 jobs added in Feb.

I thought it would be over 300k

Thought wages would rise 0.5%, was only .0.3

Better luck this month.

U.S. Added 273,000 Jobs in February; Unemployment at 3.5%
They got him now!
Sadly we'll have the Corona Virus people hoping for a real pandemic.
And it'll fizzle and prove Trump right again. Dems are milking a "crisis" to get Trump
Funny when he shut down China and they used their worn out faded race card. Now they say he should have done it a year ago.

Trump - 22,417................Libturds - 0.5 (The half point is for shoveling a bogus impeachment through congress)

Better luck this month.

They got him now!
You’re right Trumps 273k beat Obama’s 271k and 263k that he had his last two February’s during his scorched earth worst economy ever. We are so lucky Trump turned things around!!! Haha

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Learn the difference between slow recovery and rapid increase.

Better luck this month.

They got him now!
You’re right Trumps 273k beat Obama’s 271k and 263k that he had his last two February’s during his scorched earth worst economy ever. We are so lucky Trump turned things around!!! Haha

Ok, I studied the definitions and understand the difference. Now what?

Better luck this month.

They got him now!

Confront reality. There is little comparison between Obama's eight years and Trump's three.

Better luck this month.

They got him now!

Confront reality. There is little comparison between Obama's eight years and Trump's three.

The Business base is growing like a Mushroom in the past three years....it will inevitably lead to a massive shortage of workers causing both wage increases and historically low unemployment numbers. Unfortunately it will also cause Immigration pressure....it always does.

Additionally what all of these Math Flunk-outs do not realize is that growth constants do not self adjust for the
past growth.... for instance..

If under Obama a workforce of 100,000 added 2,700 Jobs the increase is seen as 2.7%.
Under Trump the same workforce with 300,000 needs to add 8,100 Jobs to make that same 2.7%
It's a stupid and unprofessional method because it does not use the linear increase adjustments of the
Natural Log system or it's growth parameters to make real comparisons. I don't know why but that's the way they do it. The real story is not in the percentages and never was...the real story is in the Employment/Unemployment numbers and in the total number of people working. The economy is getting HUGE beyond all past expectations and looks like it's only going up from here. China will never catch us again even with their Phony GDP calculations ( they devalue their currency to bloat their GDP numbers...).

JO

Last edited:

Better luck this month.

They got him now!

Do you realize how many people were unemployed those shovel ready Obama job spurt?

When you're at the bottom, any increase is easier. You sound like Bill Maher.

Better luck this month.

They got him now!

Well I just posted a link with real stats showing jobs numbers and I don’t see slow obama rapid trump. Care to show numbers to back up your point?

Better luck this month.

They got him now!

Do you realize how many people were unemployed those shovel ready Obama job spurt?

When you're at the bottom, any increase is easier. You sound like Bill Maher.
I’ve seen rather straight linear trend lines in most major economic areas between trump and Obama. No noticeable drastic change going from slow to rapid. Train is moving like always has been

Better luck this month.

Art Van Furniture to close all stores: How did we get here?

3700 people will be losing their jobs real soon unfortunately.

Don't forget when Obama was president Republicans would have said 273,000 was unacceptable.
The internet has drastically changed the way business has been done the last 4 years.

On its head really. There are no safe spaces for businesses. No hand holding. When a business fucks up, there is no tomorrow.

Better luck this month.

Art Van Furniture to close all stores: How did we get here?

3700 people will be losing their jobs real soon unfortunately.

Don't forget when Obama was president Republicans would have said 273,000 was unacceptable.
The internet has drastically changed the way business has been done the last 4 years.

On its head really. There are no safe spaces for businesses. No hand holding. When a business fucks up, there is no tomorrow.
All these things were true when Obama was president you guys said those were just excuses for your failure. Candidate Trump says President Trump didn't get it done.

They got him now!

Well I just posted a link with real stats showing jobs numbers and I don’t see slow obama rapid trump. Care to show numbers to back up your point?

Obama put the illegals to work in the fry flipping industry and other similar employment opportunities.

Few others benefited. The numbers were posted here countless time. Go dig.

Obama put the illegals to work in the fry flipping industry and other similar employment opportunities.

Few others benefited. The numbers were posted here countless time. Go dig.
His added jobs were part time, low skill jobs. A large part of that was Obamacare

Forum List

Back