Bad Mistake: Black Bully Picks A Fight With White Guy With MMA Skills

Yawn. Just another simian negro thug pussy. His trouble was he didn't have a dozen other negro simian thug pussies to fight his own fight. If it's not ten to one the negro pussies always lose.
It's in their DNA to fight in tribes.

HereWeGoAgain
2 for 2 bro

Still havent figured out that quote feature I see....

Quote features was not the topic. I previously said:

Start a thread on a white crime and watch how many people mention the parents, rock and roll, fashion or culture for being the blame.

Wanna bet on it?

So far so good eh?

You wont see me making excuses for thugs. Thats a liberal thing.

Yawn. Just another simian negro thug pussy. His trouble was he didn't have a dozen other negro simian thug pussies to fight his own fight. If it's not ten to one the negro pussies always lose.

HereWeGoAgain
2 for 2 bro

Start a thread on a white crime and watch how many people mention the parents, rock and roll, fashion or culture for being the blame.

Wanna bet on it?

So far so good eh?

Sure. Lets talk about it. You mean white trailor trash culture? How its a breeding ground for meth chefs? Thats part of white trash culture. How about wife beating? Also known well in the trailor park. Oh...suicide. Thats a white dominated act. And some hardcore white bands glorify suicide. Shameful.

And guess what else? Those filthy whites blame blacks and hispanics for their shitty lives.

But guess the difference? The rest of us whites have no sympathy for white trash. Their lives suck because of their decisions. Just like poor blacks.

See? HereWeGoAgain even when they talk white they differentiate between white culture and white trash culture. No mention of parents, rock music, fashion etc.

3 for 3 bro....Check it out

Take down and ground and pound. Some submission work would have been nice, too, but can't have it all. Regardless of the confrontation, the main thing I like is just to see a white guy like this who is not brainwashed into submission to be a beta male by the zio media .

Warning for profanity:

He did indeed pick on the wrong guy.....if he's the one who started it.

HereWeGoAgain
2 for 2 bro

Wanna bet on it?

So far so good eh?

Sure. Lets talk about it. You mean white trailor trash culture? How its a breeding ground for meth chefs? Thats part of white trash culture. How about wife beating? Also known well in the trailor park. Oh...suicide. Thats a white dominated act. And some hardcore white bands glorify suicide. Shameful.

And guess what else? Those filthy whites blame blacks and hispanics for their shitty lives.

But guess the difference? The rest of us whites have no sympathy for white trash. Their lives suck because of their decisions. Just like poor blacks.

See? HereWeGoAgain even when they talk white they differentiate between white culture and white trash culture. No mention of parents, rock music, fashion etc.

Well....you morons call responsible hard working black people "Uncle Toms". If you want...lets create black culture vs black trash culture.

But as it stands...blacks and liberals ridicule many blacks who "act white".

So..."white culture" includes responsible people of all races who...well..."act white", because blacks ostrisize them and all but disown them. So the emergence of a black version of white culture never evolved...because blacks themselves accused those blacks of joining white people culture.

You all created this shit. Stop whining about it.

th

What you say about Grapplers? I never grapple..
and never lose fight!

Bruce Lee was an elite striker. But did he ever fight a grappler?

In their prime...in a cage...Bruce Lee vs Royce Gracie? Would be greatest sport fight event ever. But id put money on Gracie...and I dont think the fight would even last very long.

I'm not sure Bruce had any real fights. He was an actor, not a professional fighter. Gracie for sure.

Bruce Lee was the real thing, he was a fighter who acted, not an actor who fought. Thats why his acting was really not so good. He might not match up against the best grappler, but he wasnt a fake. He helped to shape martial arts in the US as we know it

What we witnessed in the video is a perfect example of how to deal with the feral negro.

Note how he didn't stomp the guy into oblivion - he got him down, hit him enough to knock him unconscious - or in a state close enough to unconsciousness... The last lick served the purpose of making your point, and ensuring he could then get away without being accosted. It also served as a final exclamation point...

Make an example of a negro like that in front of other negros, and they will say to themselves "****e, I don't want that to happen to me!" and might dissuade them from attacking other Whites in the future.

From the back, that looks like it could be the same kid from the other video posted today. The one where it's 4 against 1.

HereWeGoAgain
2 for 2 bro

Wanna bet on it?

So far so good eh?

You're a complete dumbass.
Show me where i condone shit culture of any kind.
But the fact of the matter is no culture like black culture glorifies killing,raping,robbing and general lawlessness like black culture.
And you damn well know it.

The negress filming it would be laughing hysterically had the negro won. She would be wanting to see blood. The opposite happened and she resorts to her primal ape howls when her boyfriend gets destroyed. She wanted that fight stopped as soon as possible.

Wanna bet on it?

So far so good eh?

But the fact of the matter is no culture like black culture glorifies killing,raping,robbing and general lawlessness like black culture.

See? Now you're doing it and dont even realize it.

Why havent you mentioned possible drug problems? single parents?

th

and never lose fight!

In their prime...in a cage...Bruce Lee vs Royce Gracie? Would be greatest sport fight event ever. But id put money on Gracie...and I dont think the fight would even last very long.
Lee trained in grappling as well. He even pulls an armbar in Enter the Dragon.

th

and never lose fight!

Thats pretty well known by anyone who knows about Lee but I will say that the level of grappling that Gracie has would top Lee when it went to the ground

th

and never lose fight!

Thats pretty well known by anyone who knows about Lee but I will say that the level of grappling that Gracie has would top Lee when it went to the ground
He certainly would, though Royce was far from being one of the best grapplers in the 90s. Rickson was light years ahead of Royce.

Wanna bet on it?

So far so good eh?

Well....you morons call responsible hard working black people "Uncle Toms". If you want...lets create black culture vs black trash culture.

I can tell you that not one person who is successful is a Uncle Tom BECAUSE of their success. I should know, I'm kinda a black guy.

But as it stands...blacks and liberals ridicule many blacks who "act white".

Those are commonly referred to in white circles as "nerds". And nerds in any situation are usually picked on for various reasons. But when whites do it its not nefarious...blacks do it and its terrible worse than death or something.

So..."white culture" includes responsible people of all races who...well..."act white", because blacks ostrisize them and all but disown them.

I can see how you think thats true since you believe that success equates being an uncle tom. Uncle Toms are referring to someone who talks bad about their own race and sees another races as being better.

So the emergence of a black version of white culture never evolved...because blacks themselves accused those blacks of joining white people culture.

You all created this shit. Stop whining about it.

Again, I can see how you come up with that since the foundation is wrong. But thats not the case...trust me, I'm not only a spokesperson but I'm a member

The phrase "Uncle Tom" has also become an epithet for a person who is slavish and excessively subservient to perceived authority figures, particularly a black personwho behaves in a subservient manner to white people; or any person perceived to be complicit in the oppression of their own group.[1][2] The negative epithet is the result of later works derived from the original novel.

Uncle Tom - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

See? It has nothing to do with your level of success. Poor people and bums can be uncle toms too

th

and never lose fight!

I'm not sure Bruce had any real fights. He was an actor, not a professional fighter. Gracie for sure.

One more thing to mention about the comparison between Kungfu and MMA, while It may be true the MMA style might prevail against the striker style, There is not enough credit given to the physical discipline and strength of the Kungfu "expert/ master". On average the grappler would probably win a fight. But the strength given to the human body through the breathing exercizes to achieve ' Chi ' is pretty unbelievable. While it may not be possible for a good 'Striker' to get a clean hit on a wrestler before hes wrapped up, they sure as hell never ever mess with a real Kung fu master. not in a real fight anyway where your life depended on it.

I had trained for a while under a teacher, Lily Lau, ( god mother to Jackie Chan). Youd be supprised how deadly that little lady actually was. She actually taught Eagle claw which incorporates some grappling as well, basically some very quick moves to lock someone up without throwing a punch and then going for vital nerves to disable a person. not to mention
the EYES

th

and never lose fight!

Bruce Lee was the real thing, he was a fighter who acted, not an actor who fought. Thats why his acting was really not so good. He might not match up against the best grappler, but he wasnt a fake. He helped to shape martial arts in the US as we know it

I've never heard of any fights. What titles did he win?

I hear that Karate guys put their bodies through the most and their conditioning with striking is on another level. Lyoto Machida comes to mind

Wanna bet on it?

So far so good eh?

Where you dropped on your head as a child? Repeatedly?

Wanna bet on it?

So far so good eh?

Where you dropped on your head as a child? Repeatedly?

Wow, just saying uncle would make you look better

Forum List

Back