Bad Mistake: Black Bully Picks A Fight With White Guy With MMA Skills

Sure. Lets talk about it. You mean white trailor trash culture? How its a breeding ground for meth chefs? Thats part of white trash culture. How about wife beating? Also known well in the trailor park. Oh...suicide. Thats a white dominated act. And some hardcore white bands glorify suicide. Shameful.

And guess what else? Those filthy whites blame blacks and hispanics for their shitty lives.

But guess the difference? The rest of us whites have no sympathy for white trash. Their lives suck because of their decisions. Just like poor blacks.

See? HereWeGoAgain even when they talk white they differentiate between white culture and white trash culture. No mention of parents, rock music, fashion etc.

3 for 3 bro....Check it out

You're a complete dumbass.
Show me where i condone shit culture of any kind.
But the fact of the matter is no culture like black culture glorifies killing,raping,robbing and general lawlessness like black culture.
And you damn well know it.

See? Now you're doing it and dont even realize it.

Why havent you mentioned possible drug problems? single parents?

Where you dropped on your head as a child? Repeatedly?

Wow, just saying uncle would make you look better

Nah...I'm just getting weary of dealing with people who live in la la land.

th

What you say about Grapplers? I never grapple..
and never lose fight!

Bruce Lee was an elite striker. But did he ever fight a grappler?

In their prime...in a cage...Bruce Lee vs Royce Gracie? Would be greatest sport fight event ever. But id put money on Gracie...and I dont think the fight would even last very long.

I'm not sure Bruce had any real fights. He was an actor, not a professional fighter. Gracie for sure.

Bruce Lee was the real thing, he was a fighter who acted, not an actor who fought. Thats why his acting was really not so good. He might not match up against the best grappler, but he wasnt a fake. He helped to shape martial arts in the US as we know it

I've never heard of any fights. What titles did he win?
Lee won several international titles. His most famous fight was with Wong Jack Man who wanted Lee to close his school and stop teaching non-Chinese. Bruce Lee put Wong Jack Man away in 3 minutes.

th

and never lose fight!

In their prime...in a cage...Bruce Lee vs Royce Gracie? Would be greatest sport fight event ever. But id put money on Gracie...and I dont think the fight would even last very long.

I'm not sure Bruce had any real fights. He was an actor, not a professional fighter. Gracie for sure.

Bruce Lee was the real thing, he was a fighter who acted, not an actor who fought. Thats why his acting was really not so good. He might not match up against the best grappler, but he wasnt a fake. He helped to shape martial arts in the US as we know it

Lee won several international titles. His most famous fight was with Wong Jack Man who wanted Lee to close his school and stop teaching non-Chinese. Bruce Lee put Wong Jack Man away in 3 minutes.

Think you are buying into the myth. He was not a professional fighter. What international titles?

th

and never lose fight!

Ha Ha , ok, evrybody hating on Bruce Lee. Im just saying he was a real fighter. Im not saying he held titles or fought as a prize fighter, He probably wasnt interested in that.

He was however a street fighter in china before his parents sent him away. He studied traditional boxing, karate, and Kungfu. I know he did fight in some tournamants, and probably mostly inter school tournaments.

Do you think Bruce Lee was afraid of a real fight? that he was only an actor? if so your misled. Look at the people he trained, some of them went on to great careers, Chuck Norris comes to mind. If he wasnt a fighter, theres no way he would have been a martial arts instructor. He was smart enough to know he could make more money in movies than fighting in a ring.

th

and never lose fight!

Ha Ha , ok, evrybody hating on Bruce Lee. Im just saying he was a real fighter. Im not saying he held titles or fought as a prize fighter, He probably wasnt interested in that.

He was however a street fighter in china before his parents sent him away. He studied traditional boxing, karate, and Kungfu. I know he did fight in some tournamants, and probably mostly inter school tournaments.

Do you think Bruce Lee was afraid of a real fight? that he was only an actor? if so your misled. Look at the people he trained, some of them went on to great careers, Chuck Norris comes to mind. If he wasnt a fighter, theres no way he would have been a martial arts instructor. He was smart enough to know he could make more money in movies than fighting in a ring.

I'm saying that being an instructor does not make you a professional fighter. Could he fight? Anyone can. But he wasn't a professional fighter, he was an actor.

I'm saying that being an instructor does not make you a professional fighter. Could he fight? Anyone can. But he wasn't a professional fighter, he was an actor.

It all comes down to what YOU consider a fighter, He was a fighter. He stood his ground against the Chinese community in the US who would not allow non- Chinese to be instructed.

And he did back that up with a real fight.
sure, well never know how he would have fared as a competitive pay per view fighter as we have today, Your right about that. I have no doubt however he could have done it if he chose.

He was an actor, but to lump Bruce Lee into the category of "anybody can fight" is unfair. So then would you have been willing to go up against Bruce Lee if you were both in your prime?

Hey anybody can fight right? answer that please

It all comes down to what YOU consider a fighter, He was a fighter. He stood his ground against the Chinese community in the US who would not allow non- Chinese to be instructed.

And he did back that up with a real fight.
sure, well never know how he would have fared as a competitive pay per view fighter as we have today, Your right about that. I have no doubt however he could have done it if he chose.

He was an actor, but to lump Bruce Lee into the category of "anybody can fight" is unfair. So then would you have been willing to go up against Bruce Lee if you were both in your prime?

Hey anybody can fight right? answer that please

You think Stallone is a great boxer too?

Yes I would fight an actor.

Ok. Haha Stallone in the category of Bruce Lee? Maybe Leonardo de Capprio. Bruce lee was an athlete trained , ( no, not trained but dedicated his life to martial arts).

Stallone may have dedicated his life to pasta, yes Stallone was just an actor. Not Bruce lee.

th

and never lose fight!

Bruce said as a teen he was in a fight and got taken to the ground and did not know what to do....when he came here he got to correct that by getting to know Gene LaBell,one of the toughest guys around.....
Coming to Grips With Bruce Lee By Terry L. Wilson

th

and never lose fight!

Bruce won a Cha-Cha title in Hong Kong....no martial arts title...

Bruce won a Cha-Cha title in Hong Kong....no martial arts title...

No one said doing the cha cha was easy, Just proves he was a winner. Muhammad Ali floated like a butterfly and was pretty( well at least he said so)

This Black guy certainly doesn't meet your stereotype of the Black coward.
The White guys sure aren't courageous with 3 on 1.

Just a little view from the other side. Ignore the ATTENTION prologue...
the video will follow shortly thereafter.

Why is it I can say those white dude are pussies for doing this,yet you claim the black dudes ganging up on the white dude is a "fair fight"?
Got an answer? And I mean one that actually makes sense.

I don' t see the other black guys hitting the white dude in that 1st video and it's a mixed group of whites and blacks in there. The Black guy in MY video is all alone and getting hit and attacked by three white guys,

Ok. Haha Stallone in the category of Bruce Lee? Maybe Leonardo de Capprio. Bruce lee was an athlete trained , ( no, not trained but dedicated his life to martial arts).

Stallone may have dedicated his life to pasta, yes Stallone was just an actor. Not Bruce lee.
Yep, Stallone is a REEL fighter, not a REAL fighter!

There are three old men I'd like to see fight:

George Foreman, Steven Segal, Chuck Norris and let's add a fourth: Gracie!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

As a grappler myself (GJJ)...what a treat that was.

"Strikers" cant fight. They can box. But a true fight...grapplers will always have a superior edge. Anyone can learn to throw punches with a few months of training. Superior grappling skills takes many years to develop.

This kid looks like his background is probably wrestling.
No doubt. That hip roll said it all.

And you're absolutely right! Get into a fight with a wrestler and unless you're a wrestler, too, or you knock him out with a lucky punch, he will take you down and hurt you as much as he wants to. Wrestlers almost without exception dominate UFC, which I enjoy watching. (I don't care for boxing, which is comparatively boring.)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

"Strikers" cant fight. They can box. But a true fight...grapplers will always have a superior edge. Anyone can learn to throw punches with a few months of training. Superior grappling skills takes many years to develop.

And you're absolutely right! Get into a fight with a wrestler and unless you're a wrestler, too, or you knock him out with a lucky punch, he will take you down and hurt you as much as he wants to. Wrestlers almost without exception dominate UFC, which I enjoy watching. (I don't care for boxing, which is comparatively boring.)

Yes it was pretty clear in the early days of UFC before people started mixing different martial arts. Wrestlers like Severn were dominating.

th

and never lose fight!

Chuck trained with Bruce Lee, he was not trained by. Chuck was a real fighter. Chuck was world champion before he even met Bruce. And as Chuck says, Bruce wasn't a professional fighter.

There are three old men I'd like to see fight:

George Foreman, Steven Segal, Chuck Norris and let's add a fourth: Gracie!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yep. The recipe to be a champion is a strong wrestling background; extensive submission training via jiujitsu; and just brush up some basic boxing.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yes it was pretty clear in the early days of UFC before people started mixing different martial arts. Wrestlers like Severn were dominating.

Greatest fighter of all time...STILL undefeated. ..Rickson Gracie. The legend.

Forum List

Back