Bad Mistake: Black Bully Picks A Fight With White Guy With MMA Skills

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

As a grappler myself (GJJ)...what a treat that was.

"Strikers" cant fight. They can box. But a true fight...grapplers will always have a superior edge. Anyone can learn to throw punches with a few months of training. Superior grappling skills takes many years to develop.

This kid looks like his background is probably wrestling.
No doubt. That hip roll said it all.

And you're absolutely right! Get into a fight with a wrestler and unless you're a wrestler, too, or you knock him out with a lucky punch, he will take you down and hurt you as much as he wants to. Wrestlers almost without exception dominate UFC, which I enjoy watching. (I don't care for boxing, which is comparatively boring.)

Yes it was pretty clear in the early days of UFC before people started mixing different martial arts. Wrestlers like Severn were dominating.

Greatest fighter of all time...STILL undefeated. ..Rickson Gracie. The legend.
The greatest? No, that title belongs to Fedor Emelianenko, or maybe Masahiko Kimura... Masahiko Kimura - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This Black guy certainly doesn't meet your stereotype of the Black coward.
The White guys sure aren't courageous with 3 on 1.

Just a little view from the other side. Ignore the ATTENTION prologue...
the video will follow shortly thereafter.

Why is it I can say those white dude are pussies for doing this,yet you claim the black dudes ganging up on the white dude is a "fair fight"?
Got an answer? And I mean one that actually makes sense.

I don' t see the other black guys hitting the white dude in that 1st video and it's a mixed group of whites and blacks in there. The Black guy in MY video is all alone and getting hit and attacked by three white guys,

Oh those lying eyes..and liberals.
You're such a pussy you won't even call em as they are.
As for me? I'll call em as they are. The niggas were pussies and the white boys were pussies.
Why cant you do the same? Ya fucken hypocrite.

I'm not sure Bruce had any real fights. He was an actor, not a professional fighter. Gracie for sure.

Bruce Lee was the real thing, he was a fighter who acted, not an actor who fought. Thats why his acting was really not so good. He might not match up against the best grappler, but he wasnt a fake. He helped to shape martial arts in the US as we know it

I've never heard of any fights. What titles did he win?
Lee won several international titles. His most famous fight was with Wong Jack Man who wanted Lee to close his school and stop teaching non-Chinese. Bruce Lee put Wong Jack Man away in 3 minutes.
Bruce won a Cha-Cha title in Hong Kong....no martial arts title...

No one said doing the cha cha was easy, Just proves he was a winner. Muhammad Ali floated like a butterfly and was pretty( well at least he said so)
no but someone did say he won "several" international martial arts titles.....which is false....

he a
Bruce Lee was an elite striker. But did he ever fight a grappler?

In their prime...in a cage...Bruce Lee vs Royce Gracie? Would be greatest sport fight event ever. But id put money on Gracie...and I dont think the fight would even last very long.

I'm not sure Bruce had any real fights. He was an actor, not a professional fighter. Gracie for sure.

Bruce Lee was the real thing, he was a fighter who acted, not an actor who fought. Thats why his acting was really not so good. He might not match up against the best grappler, but he wasnt a fake. He helped to shape martial arts in the US as we know it

Ha Ha , ok, evrybody hating on Bruce Lee. Im just saying he was a real fighter. Im not saying he held titles or fought as a prize fighter, He probably wasnt interested in that.

He was however a street fighter in china before his parents sent him away. He studied traditional boxing, karate, and Kungfu. I know he did fight in some tournamants, and probably mostly inter school tournaments.

Do you think Bruce Lee was afraid of a real fight? that he was only an actor? if so your misled. Look at the people he trained, some of them went on to great careers, Chuck Norris comes to mind. If he wasnt a fighter, theres no way he would have been a martial arts instructor. He was smart enough to know he could make more money in movies than fighting in a ring.

Chuck trained with Bruce Lee, he was not trained by. Chuck was a real fighter. Chuck was world champion before he even met Bruce. And as Chuck says, Bruce wasn't a professional fighter.

he also said on Howard Sterns show that Lee was probably the fastest person he had ever seen ........

Take down and ground and pound. Some submission work would have been nice, too, but can't have it all. Regardless of the confrontation, the main thing I like is just to see a white guy like this who is not brainwashed into submission to be a beta male by the zio media .

Warning for profanity:

:clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

As a grappler myself (GJJ)...what a treat that was.

"Strikers" cant fight. They can box. But a true fight...grapplers will always have a superior edge. Anyone can learn to throw punches with a few months of training. Superior grappling skills takes many years to develop.

This kid looks like his background is probably wrestling.
No doubt. That hip roll said it all.

And you're absolutely right! Get into a fight with a wrestler and unless you're a wrestler, too, or you knock him out with a lucky punch, he will take you down and hurt you as much as he wants to. Wrestlers almost without exception dominate UFC, which I enjoy watching. (I don't care for boxing, which is comparatively boring.)

Yes it was pretty clear in the early days of UFC before people started mixing different martial arts. Wrestlers like Severn were dominating.

Greatest fighter of all time...STILL undefeated. ..Rickson Gracie. The legend.
The greatest? No, that title belongs to Fedor Emelianenko, or maybe Masahiko Kimura... Masahiko Kimura - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Kimura maybe. Hes old school. Excellent reference.

But Fedor? No way. He got armbarred by a jiujitsu guy. He would've done well in UFC but wouldnt have been unbeaten.

As for MMA...the best fighter right now may be Ben Askren but Dana White is too chickenshit to sign him

This Black guy certainly doesn't meet your stereotype of the Black coward.
The White guys sure aren't courageous with 3 on 1.

Just a little view from the other side. Ignore the ATTENTION prologue...
the video will follow shortly thereafter.

Why is it I can say those white dude are pussies for doing this,yet you claim the black dudes ganging up on the white dude is a "fair fight"?
Got an answer? And I mean one that actually makes sense.

I don' t see the other black guys hitting the white dude in that 1st video and it's a mixed group of whites and blacks in there. The Black guy in MY video is all alone and getting hit and attacked by three white guys,

Oh those lying eyes..and liberals.
You're such a pussy you won't even call em as they are.
As for me? I'll call em as they are. The niggas were pussies and the white boys were pussies.
Why cant you do the same? Ya fucken hypocrite.

You are pretty brave in cyberspace where you can call everyone but Jesus Christ a pussy, or what ever you want. You wouldn't do that pn the street. Well, this is your domain...cyber bully.... I'll just do the only thing I can and put your profane racist arse on ignore...see ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

635535880936820585.jpg

While it may not be possible for a good 'Striker' to get a clean hit on a wrestler before hes wrapped up, they sure as hell never ever mess with a real Kung fu master. not in a real fight anyway where your life depended on it....

..........:rolleyes:

Good part of this thread: Wresting getting its props

Bad part: etough guy bullshit. "Come fly across the country and fight me!

You know you are not looking at a clash of Titans when a large part of the "pre" involves bickering over the code to enter one 'warrior's' gated community.

Last edited:
Thread cleaned of 18 threads consisting of nothing but testosterone infused trash talking with no bearing on the topic. In the future - take it to the Flame Zone.

Pre-diaperchangechecklist-1Hazmatsuit2Respirator3Beer-53515.jpg

Last edited:

In their prime...in a cage...Bruce Lee vs Royce Gracie? Would be greatest sport fight event ever. But id put money on Gracie...and I dont think the fight would even last very long.

Ha Ha , ok, evrybody hating on Bruce Lee. Im just saying he was a real fighter. Im not saying he held titles or fought as a prize fighter, He probably wasnt interested in that.

He was however a street fighter in china before his parents sent him away. He studied traditional boxing, karate, and Kungfu. I know he did fight in some tournamants, and probably mostly inter school tournaments.

Do you think Bruce Lee was afraid of a real fight? that he was only an actor? if so your misled. Look at the people he trained, some of them went on to great careers, Chuck Norris comes to mind. If he wasnt a fighter, theres no way he would have been a martial arts instructor. He was smart enough to know he could make more money in movies than fighting in a ring.

Chuck trained with Bruce Lee, he was not trained by. Chuck was a real fighter. Chuck was world champion before he even met Bruce. And as Chuck says, Bruce wasn't a professional fighter.

That was a real cool clip,

If you were to tell Chuck Norris that Bruce Lee was just an actor, he would laugh at you. You know that Brain, dont you. I dont know why you want to dis Bruce like that. Chuck Norris wouldnt have wasted his time sparring and training with someone who couldnt fight.
Bruce Lee was a martial arts master first, and an actor second. get it straight.

The fact that you think bruce lee was just an actor, only shows you dont respect the training and discipline Bruce Lee put himself through. The one inch punch was just a demonstration of having total control of the body. How you could possibly put Lee in the same category of Stallone is mind boggeling. Im not saying Lee was the best fighter, Im just saying that he was a fighter.
They had to slow the film footage down in his films because he moved to fast for the viewers to see. In most martial arts films they speed the camera up.

Chuck Norris vs. Bruce Lee - Black Belt

Forum List

Back