Bad News for Moscow 🇷🇺 imperialism, "Harris would be 'more aggressive' than Biden in supporting Ukraine" ex-US ambassador says.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Would be hard to be less aggressive...but Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

Would be hard to be less aggressive...but Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

Don't overestimate, you may be sadly mistaken.

If she wins, the key will be avoiding WWIII and preventing China from expanding further.

This isn't a game. Trump won't abandon Ukraine, he will seek to find alternatives and that means Europe will be doing heavy lifting.

I also believe if negotiations don't go fairly, Trump will allow Ukraine to use long range weapons. It's just in Trumps nature if the situation goes south. He understands that Russia has nukes. Even the use of a minor nuke is really bad news for the world.

Regardless, we don't need WWIII. Russia has spent alot of military vehicles but if they end up decimating the state of Ukraine and take over all of the land, it will be a travesty of immense proportions.

using water 🇨🇳 cannons :auiqs.jpg:? i dont think so ... you know i like you , but "China expanding further." is a MAGA myth.

ps

You don't appreciate the beautiful logic of Chinas approach.

They don't want to have to go to war. They worry about their party being unpopular.

When and if they do, it will be for keeps. They've said it openly that they would be willing to accept the loss of 800M of their citizens in a nuclear war. Think about that.

You don't appreciate the beautiful logic of Chinas approach.

They don't want to have to go to war. They worry about their party being unpopular.

When and if they do, it will be for keeps. They've said it openly that they would be willing to accept the loss of 800M of their citizens in a nuclear war. Think about that.
my friend, do you follow the leading military strategist Edward Luttwak ? its a short video

Nuclear war unlikely despite Russia's threats, says military strategy guru Edward Luttwak​

East of the Dneiper becomes Russia, everything west belongs to Blackrock

no, everything South of Moscow belongs Mongolia
Mongol-empire.jpg

Forum List

Back