Bad Week For Liberal Commentators.All Are Losing Arguments On This Weeks Stories.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: Well at least on Fox, all the hosts are having a field day with them. I have been watching Fox news on and off all day {not that I have nothing to do},,but I am catching many "Jane You Ignorant Slut" type discussions where the Hillary supporter just looks like a complete buffoon trying to "Esplain" why Hillary is completely innocent of all charges. And we will never stop hearing the usual excuse,,"At This Time, There Is No Evidence That Hillary,,,{-----------------------------------} >> Fill In The Blank.
Yup, over these last 25 or so years,,we just don't have any evidence that Hillary has never done anything bad/wrong in her lifetime...:laugh:

The one tactic I dislike immensely is parroted on CNN often. They show a clip of Trump explaining his call to the Gold Star family today and ask "why he is still talking about that issue", meanwhile it was a response to a question he received.

This level of dishonesty in reporting is uncalled for, intentional and embarrassing to CNN.

The one tactic I dislike immensely is parroted on CNN often. They show a clip of Trump explaining his call to the Gold Star family today and ask "why he is still talking about that issue", meanwhile it was a response to a question he received.

This level of dishonesty in reporting is uncalled for, intentional and embarrassing to CNN.
Republican's are yelling " Lock her up!" And Democrats are yelling "Shut her up!"
Here's to hoping BOTH sides get what they want!

Republican's are yelling " Lock her up!" And Democrats are yelling "Shut her up!"

Slick Willie wants her locked up so he can go wild on strange tail.

Snowflakes in total meltdown coast to coast......it's wonderful ;-)

But being the whiny crybabies they are, their screaming , attacks, kicking and bad behavior will just get worse.

Like a 3 year old denied his cookie.

The only dishonest one is you and your fellow Trump supporters who are willing to attack the wife of a dead soldier to defend Trump. The trouble is that when Trump talks about the issue he lies. He should have apologized originally and moved on. Yet he continues to lie.

The only dishonest one is you and your fellow Trump supporters who are willing to attack the wife of a dead soldier to defend Trump. The trouble is that when Trump talks about the issue he lies. He should have apologized originally and moved on. Yet he continues to lie.

The classless smear that Trump somehow disrespected that soldier or attacked the soldier's wife or mother is just another lie in an unending litany of lies told by leftards like you.

Four servicemen were killed. Three families had nothing but praise for the president. The fourth had a black congresswoman in a cowboy hat.

i am surprised that none of these Hillary supporters have responded with,,,"Yah, But, this all started under the Bush Administration"

Hillary: the only reason the right is beating me up this week is because I have a vagina.

Hillary: the only reason the right is beating me up this week is because I have a vagina.
and even that excuse wont cut it because no one has ever seen Hillary naked,,,,,like we have with Sarah Palin and Melania

Four servicemen were killed. Three families had nothing but praise for the president. The fourth had a black congresswoman in a cowboy hat.
22552481_10210413130100236_3090432373853605014_n.jpg

Yeah sure, It's always the lame stream media fault for reporting our ideas and showing videos of our stupid words spoken by our leaders.

The classless smear that Trump somehow disrespected that soldier or attacked the soldier's wife or mother is just another lie in an unending litany of lies told by leftards like you.

Yea, it's not like trump has a history of lies and distortions....

Sure, you left out the following...

Four servicemen killed. Three white families had nothing but praise for the president. The fourth had a black congresswomen in a cowboy hat.

Follows a pattern of bigotry quite well.

its just too bad that we have so much footage of Hillary acting like a total blockhead and tripping over herself,,,and yet she makes Trump look like the class clown?

Forum List

Back