Bad year for the Liberals.

I'll always remember 2013 as the year the right wing tossed away all pretensions and pledged their allegiance to Vladimir Putin.

Congressional Job approval, Disapprove 80% Approve 13.9% Spread 66.1%

President Obama's approval Disapprove 53.7% Approve 42.4% Spread 11.3

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Well, both the President and the Congress have a negative job approval. However, the spread is six times as great for the Congress as for the President.

The President may have had a bad year, but the Teabaggers have had a far worst year, for now they have not only the Dems and the Independents considering them loose cannons, but also a goodly portion of the GOP and Wall Street as well.

Last time I checked Obama was still President and the ACA is still signing people up.

GOP had a record low approval rating and the Tea Party failed miserably on their attempts to shut down the government, destroy the economy and repeal the ACA.

So does than make it a bad year for conservatives too?

Wasn't George Zimmerman arrested something like 30 times after his acquittal? This is their hero? And on the other end of the spectrum there is this racist homophobe who actually is as dumb as he looks.

All in all, I've never been happier to be a liberal. Thanks for reminding me.

Between George Zimmerman, obama's falling popularity, the Obamacare fiasco, the "Lie of the Year", and now Phil Robertson(Duck Dynasty)'s victory, it's been a bad year for the left. Richly deserved too.

And it's getting worse, or better, depending....

SNIPS:

Although liberals may not want to hear it, it seems left-wing talk radio is becoming extinct.

“Next week, when WWRL 1600 AM flips its format from progressive talk to Spanish-language music and talk, New York will have no left-leaning commercial talk station for the first time in decades — an ironic development just as an unabashedly liberal mayor and City Council are set to take office.”

Last 'Left-Leaning' Commercial Radio Program Goes Off Air in NYC - Cortney O'Brien

How did the year go for Conservatives?

They tried to defund Obamacare........They failed
They shut down government.....Everyone was pissed at them
They blocked immigration reform...That one is going to hurt in 2014
Gay Marriage was approved in ten states
They had approval rates in the teens

An estimated 1.3 million people will be cut off when the federally funded unemployment payments end Saturday.

And the hits just keep on coming...

Between George Zimmerman, obama's falling popularity, the Obamacare fiasco, the "Lie of the Year", and now Phil Robertson(Duck Dynasty)'s victory, it's been a bad year for the left. Richly deserved too.

Yes, and today brings a new poll. Guess it is time to expect frequent polls for election 2016.

A new CNN poll finds that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are essentially tied in a potential 2016 presidential matchup.

Christie gets the support of 48 percent of registered voters, a 2-point lead over Clinton's 46 percent, but one that is within the poll's 3-point margin of error.

The CNN poll is the third national poll this month to show the two current leading presidential prospects in a tie. A Public Policy Polling survey gave Christie 45 percent to Clinton's 42, and a Quinnipiac poll gave Christie 42 to Clinton's 41.

The close numbers at this early stage indicate that Christie could prove much more competitive against Clinton than other potential 2016 Republican contenders.

The next-closest Republican is Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), the former vice presidential nominee whose star may have risen from his role in the recent bipartisan budget deal. Clinton leads him by 8 points in the poll.

more: Christie, Clinton tied in new presidential poll | TheHill

Yup, the new year could be even worse for them.

Congressional Job approval, Disapprove 80% Approve 13.9% Spread 66.1%

President Obama's approval Disapprove 53.7% Approve 42.4% Spread 11.3

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Well, both the President and the Congress have a negative job approval. However, the spread is six times as great for the Congress as for the President.

The President may have had a bad year, but the Teabaggers have had a far worst year, for now they have not only the Dems and the Independents considering them loose cannons, but also a goodly portion of the GOP and Wall Street as well.

You realize don't you dumbass that congress contains democrats as well right. In fact it's the democrats that are giving congress a bad name.

You guys had a really bad year, I don't expect any of you nit wits to ever admit it but that's OK, it's true none the less. A bad year richly deserved.

Last time I checked Obama was still President and the ACA is still signing people up.

GOP had a record low approval rating and the Tea Party failed miserably on their attempts to shut down the government, destroy the economy and repeal the ACA.

Wasn't George Zimmerman arrested something like 30 times after his acquittal? This is their hero? And on the other end of the spectrum there is this racist homophobe who actually is as dumb as he looks.

You probably aren't even believing that line of bull shit yourself.

What else happened? Let's see. The government shutdown that was supposed to seal the GOP's fate, well that failed to do so. The NRA handed you libs another butt whipping. The gun grabbers in Colorado got ousted, unlike Scott Brown.

Yeah, you guys keep telling yourselves that it wasn't a bad year, denial and lies are the Democrat Party's bread and butter.

A bad year richly deserved.

This has not been a good year for liberals. For the first time ever, Jesse Jackson got a world class snub.

What else happened? Let's see. The government shutdown that was supposed to seal the GOP's fate, well that failed to do so. The NRA handed you libs another butt whipping. The gun grabbers in Colorado got ousted, unlike Scott Brown.

Yeah, you guys keep telling yourselves that it wasn't a bad year, denial and lies are the Democrat Party's bread and butter.

The History channel got a ratings bonanza in The Bible. Liberals did what evangelists could never do, make Christianity rebellious and cool.

I have to disagree.

Zimmerman and Robertson are symbolic. Doesn't effect the governance of this nation.

The Lie of the year, Obamacare, and the falling popularity don't really deliver a lose to them. Obama's already been reelected. Obamacare is still law and people knew he was lying when they reelected him last year.

It's been a pretty damn crappy year all around.

partisan hack is partisan

You probably aren't even believing that line of bull shit yourself.

Oh but you see, none of it is bullshit. The guy from Duck Dynasty does look dumb and sounds even dumber. And on the other bookend is George Zimmerman who has been arrested after being found not guilty. I guess when you cannot celebrate any real accomplishments; you have to rely on pop-culture rejects as your heroes.

Again, I've never beeh happier to be a liberal. Once again, thanks for reminding me.

Especially since the shutdown precepitated (sp?) the continuing fissure in the GOP.

Again, great year to be a liberal.

Especially since the shutdown precepitated (sp?) the continuing fissure in the GOP.

Again, great year to be a liberal.

meh i disagree about being a good year for either party. In my opinion the Right really was hurting with Obama winning, plus the government shutdown, and then Obamacare melted down. Which basically took all the wind out of the lefts sails.

But the right as per usual are jumping the gun on OC and not waiting it out.

Yes, and today brings a new poll. Guess it is time to expect frequent polls for election 2016.

A new CNN poll finds that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are essentially tied in a potential 2016 presidential matchup.

Christie gets the support of 48 percent of registered voters, a 2-point lead over Clinton's 46 percent, but one that is within the poll's 3-point margin of error.

The CNN poll is the third national poll this month to show the two current leading presidential prospects in a tie. A Public Policy Polling survey gave Christie 45 percent to Clinton's 42, and a Quinnipiac poll gave Christie 42 to Clinton's 41.

The close numbers at this early stage indicate that Christie could prove much more competitive against Clinton than other potential 2016 Republican contenders.

The next-closest Republican is Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), the former vice presidential nominee whose star may have risen from his role in the recent bipartisan budget deal. Clinton leads him by 8 points in the poll.

more: Christie, Clinton tied in new presidential poll | TheHill
You guys hate christie, why is this a win. He will get destroyed in the primaries because he had the audacity to hug and laugh with Obama.

It's been an awesome year for liberals, your mass media examples are shitty meaningless distractions.

I guess this is how you liberals cope. It has always amazed me how liberals can deny what is real, and that is why one should not waste ones time arguing with them. I just point at them, laugh, and call them the idiots they are.

It's hard to deal with those people when they are occupied...:eek:

Forum List

Back