Bait Car - Real, or Racist?

Duped

Apr 19, 2012
I watched a few episode of Bait Car, and I wondered since most of the cops were white, and all of the thiefs were not, if this was a true dipiction of those minorities - particularly blacks, as they made up the lion's share of offenders.

It was appauling to see crowds of young blacks; 30, or better immediately pouncing on property that didn't belong to them without regard. Even when they suspected that the vehicle was bait, they couldn't controll their urges to victimize.

Is this the predominate mentality in inner city black America, or is this a fraud perpetrated by whites to cast blacks in a bad light? I know white people steal too, but I have never witnessed such concerted, automatic, callous, criminal behavior :confused:

I watched a few episode of Bait Car, and I wondered since most of the cops were white, and all of the thiefs were not, if this was a true dipiction of those minorities - particularly blacks, as they made up the lion's share of offenders.

It was appauling to see crowds of young blacks; 30, or better immediately pouncing on property that didn't belong to them without regard. Even when they suspected that the vehicle was bait, they couldn't controll their urges to victimize.

Is this the predominate mentality in inner city black America, or is this a fraud perpetrated by whites to cast blacks in a bad light? I know white people steal too, but I have never witnessed such concerted, automatic, callous, criminal behavior :confused:

My opinion is it's a "predominate mentality in inner city black America."

If you watch the show then you know they only target areas where vehicle theft is high. It just happens to be in black communities. It's not racist, just a fact.

:lol:

It's probably an equal number of whites and blacks that boost cars.

Heck, Darrell Issa and his bro used to do it..and look where they are..

But you'll see jailtime if you are of a certain color..and that color ain't white.

Just the facts.

But you'll see jailtime if you are of a certain color..and that color ain't white.

Just the facts.

And that explains what as it regards crime and punishment? Its all about demographics and numbers.

Just the facts.

Should be easy for you to prove if "it's just the facts"

Just the facts.
So why aren't those bait cars parked in white neighborhoods?

Your saying that whites are not prosecuted for auto theft?

Just the facts.

Issa boosted a couple of cars.

He's now in congress.

Seriously..what black fella that boosted a couple of cars is now sitting in congress?

Just the facts.

Whites are alot less likely to be prosecuted for anything.

Just the facts.

Producers of TV shows have a budget to work within of both time and money.

They left cars in white neighborhoods with the engines running, but how long can you wait.

Just the facts.

You assert that if those cars were placed in white neighborhoods, like results would occur?

Just the facts.

Issa boosted a couple of cars.

He's now in congress.

Seriously..what black fella that boosted a couple of cars is now sitting in congress?

Yea I read what you wrote but now prove it.

Just the facts.

Another myth that shallow can't prove.

Just the facts.

I hope I am around the day you get mugged or robbed by a black thug...I bet your tune changes then.

For you Shallow!

1) Blacks are arrested at higher rates compared to whites — but wrongly so.

Not true. While only 13 percent of the population, blacks accounted for 28 percent of nationwide arrests in 2010 and 38.1 percent of arrests for violent crime (murders, forcible rape, robbery and aggravated assault). But are they unfairly arrested? Studies find that arrest rates by race are comparable to the race of suspect identification by victims.

2) Blacks are convicted at higher rates and given longer sentences than whites for the same crime.

Not true. Differences in conviction and sentencing rates by race are due to differences in the gravity of the criminal offenses, prior records or other legal variables. A 1994 Justice Department survey of felony cases in the country’s 75 largest urban areas actually found lower felony prosecution rates for blacks than whites and that blacks were less likely to be found guilty at trial.

3) The sentence disparity between powder and crack cocaine is racist and accounts for a large percentage of imprisoned blacks.

Not true. Concerned about the deadly effect of crack within their own communities, black members of Congress led the charge to pass the 1986 federal drug laws. The bill that was passed — which included the crack/powder sentencing disparity — did so with the support of the majority of black congresspersons.

Source:

Just the facts.

Producers of TV shows have a budget to work within of both time and money.

They left cars in white neighborhoods with the engines running, but how long can you wait.
I believe that inner city blacks have less regard for the law than any other group.

After watching, there are only two positions you can take - truth, or fabrication.

I am supprised that Sharpton, and the like has not taken an overt offence to it - claiming misrepresentation. They must accept it, but ignore - like rasist black crimes.

Just the facts.

Not only are whites less likely to commit crimes in the first place,they also actually hire an attorney instead of going with the public defender. You know,since they have a home and a job to keep. Which will also get you preferential treatment.....

No one forced the idiots to steal those "bait cars", I also don't think that any group of people should be defined by the minority of bad apples who commit those crimes.

Forum List

Back