Bait Car - Real, or Racist?

A group of 30+ black ndivisuals spontaneously converging on someone elses property to steal it as if it is the natural thing to do, can not be dismissed as bad apples - this is indicitive of a moral breakdown in the black community.

You can not begin to fix a problem until you identify it; black crime is hugely more disproportunate than others - dismissing it is counterproductive.

Bait Car is hard evidence that the black community is very troubled.

A group of 30+ black ndivisuals spontaneously converging on someone elses property to steal it as if it is the natural thing to do, can not be dismissed as bad apples - this is indicitive of a moral breakdown in the black community.

You can not begin to fix a problem until you identify it; black crime is hugely more disproportunate than others - dismissing it is counterproductive.

What percentage of "the Blacks" are committing those crimes? It's also NOT a "natural thing to do", referring to a minority of individuals committing those crimes as bad apples, is NOT dismissing anything, it's stating a fact. I think that the people committing those crimes should be punished and if you grew up where I grew up, you would see that there are PLENTY of white people committing crimes. In fact most of the criminals I knew growing up were.............White. Where I grew up, had a lot of 1%'ers and their associates as well as "wise guys" and the crews that did their bidding.

What percentage of "the Blacks" are committing those crimes? It's also NOT a "natural thing to do", referring to a minority of individuals committing those crimes as bad apples, is NOT dismissing anything, it's stating a fact. I think that the people committing those crimes should be punished and if you grew up where I grew up, you would see that there are PLENTY of white people committing crimes. In fact most of the criminals I knew growing up were.............White. Where I grew up, had a lot of 1%'ers and their associates as well as "wise guys" and the crews that did their bidding.
You still equating white crime with black crime? Read the FBI statistics. Blacks disprorportunately commit way more crime than whites, and much more violent crimes. Until you acknowledge that, you will continue to look like a moron, and anymore conversation with you on this topic is pointless. See how ignoring black decadence works out for the black race.

Third violent offence; execution would be a good start - white or black.

In Chicago 30+ youth converging on a bait car or any other focus of theft or vandalism is a good sign of gang activity. I doubt if people were running out of church or school to join in, but the neighborhood "clubhouse" was probably empty in sixty seconds flat.

In Chicago 30+ youth converging on a bait car or any other focus of theft or vandalism is a good sign of gang activity. I doubt if people were running out of church or school to join in, but the neighborhood "clubhouse" was probably empty in sixty seconds flat.
Apparently these episodes were in the ghetto where there is always blacks on the steets waiting for any opportunity to steal.

Whites are alot less likely to be prosecuted for anything.

On the contrary, the judicial system is eager to go after those who can pay the fees. The liberal indoctrination of entitlement combined with the feeling of nothing to lose (no need pay no fees) contributes to the high black crime rates.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back