🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bakery Owners Refuse to Pay Gay Extortionists

I guess gays are no longer interested in tolerance. Now they want domination.
Oh the melodrama!
Very flaming queen-like, isn't it?

Keep your fantasies to yourself, nobody cares what your dressing up for on Halloween this year.

Oh, it's not JUST for Halloween.

Got it
Jealous because now you have to buy another costume?

You stole my Pirate costume?

You little bastard, get outta my yard!

Oh they can civily disobey all they want. What happens next? Are you saying that Oregon's PA law is unjust?

ALL Public Accommodation laws are u just and improper.
Right. It is much more just and proper to allow a business to benefit from all of the protections society gives it, for which every member of that society pays, and let that business refuse service to some of those in society.

So you would force a Catholic store to sell a Jesus figure to a Satanist who would perform a profane ritual on it, and tells the store's owner he/she would be doing it?

why would you know they're a Satanist? you'd simply have to sell a statute.

it's a statute, not a religious being.

They would identify as a Satanist, and inform you of what they wanted to do with the statue.

and for some religions the images of religious icons are sacred.

So you would use the power of the State to force them to sell the statue or go out of business?

Yes or no. Can the state force the person to sell the statue or not?
it's not accurate or realistic scenario.
in the form it in no answer is possible

Yes, there is an answer, yes, or no.

Answer the question you gutless hack.
false
it's a rigged question
that is my answer.

Coward. If you are going to force people to perform commerce, it's in for a penny, in for a pound. You just know the answer you want to give makes you look like a moron.
false the only person who is a fool here is you, the asker.
if the business is open to the public the owner/ operator cannot discriminate on religious grounds his or the customer's. end of story

Not end of story. A PA by the original definition was not "all businesses open to the public, that is something progressive twats such as yourself have assumed.

Yes, there is an answer, yes, or no.

Answer the question you gutless hack.
false
it's a rigged question
that is my answer.

Coward. If you are going to force people to perform commerce, it's in for a penny, in for a pound. You just know the answer you want to give makes you look like a moron.
if the business is open to the public the owner/ operator cannot discriminate on religious grounds his or the customer's. end of story

So your answer is Yes, the government should punish the store owner if they refuse to sell the Jesus statue to the Satanist.
false
my answer is: if the business is open to the public the owner/ operator cannot discriminate on religious grounds his or the customer's. end of story
no force involved.
if the owner has strong religious convictions he should go private ...
problem solved.

If the government gives you the choice of comply or face sanctions that make you go out of business, then force is being used, despite your pathetic attempt to deny it.

and your "go private" option is a cop out, because progs such as yourself consider any business as a PA to suit your agenda of ruining people who disagree with you.

Right. It is much more just and proper to allow a business to benefit from all of the protections society gives it, for which every member of that society pays, and let that business refuse service to some of those in society.

So you would force a Catholic store to sell a Jesus figure to a Satanist who would perform a profane ritual on it, and tells the store's owner he/she would be doing it?

so the person should be forced to sell the statue even if they know it will be used in something that is against their beliefs?

again, why would they know it's going to be used that way?

because they would say it out loud, kind of how the bakers know the cake is for a gay wedding.

false
it's a rigged question
that is my answer.

So your answer is Yes, the government should punish the store owner if they refuse to sell the Jesus statue to the Satanist.
false
my answer is: if the business is open to the public the owner/ operator cannot discriminate on religious grounds his or the customer's. end of story
no force involved.
problem solved.

there is no religion that requires you to be a bigot.

Actually, one kind of does, and it requires government bigotry.

Why Are Only Muslims Allowed to Visit Makkah?

Question: Why are only Muslims allowed to visit the holy city ofMakkah, Saudi Arabia?

Answer: Makkah and Madinahare cities of great importance in Islamic tradition -- centers ofpilgrimage and prayer, sacred places where Muslims are free from the distractions of daily life. The ban on non-Muslim visitors is mentioned in the Quran as follows: "Oh you who believe! Truly the idolaters are unclean; so let them not, after this year,

The bakery owners are out of luck, they don't have a choice.

Once the gay couple decided to report this and press charges, it was over.

The gay couple didn't have to, of course, but they wanted to see the bakery owners punished.

Keep your mouth shut and pay up. And by all means, don't give the wrong people a chance to claim they're "offended".

false
it's a rigged question
that is my answer.

false
no force involved.
problem solved.

If the government gives you the choice of comply or face sanctions that make you go out of business, then force is being used, despite your pathetic attempt to deny it.

and your "go private" option is a cop out, because progs such as yourself consider any business as a PA to suit your agenda of ruining people who disagree with you.
Right. Force is being used and you will obey or else. Your talk tough here but we all know that in the real world you keep your head down, your mouth shut and do what you are told.

Oh they can civily disobey all they want. What happens next? Are you saying that Oregon's PA law is unjust?

They would identify as a Satanist, and inform you of what they wanted to do with the statue.

So you would use the power of the State to force them to sell the statue or go out of business?

why would they identify as anything?

false
no force involved.
problem solved.

Right. Force is being used and you will obey or else. Your talk tough here but we all know that in the real world you keep your head down, your mouth shut and do what you are told.

you really want to fall on your sword over the right to be a freaking bigot?

good luck with that.

i'd love to see how you all would cope if people started putting up signs saying "we don't serve Christians".

i'm pretty sure we'd be hearing about the war on Christianity all day and all night.

because it's part of the mental exercise. Just answer the question.

Given this situation, do PA laws require the seller to sell the statue?

your example will never happen. but assuming you want to draw an in-apt analogy, the making of a cake does not ridicule or taint Christian ritual. it just makes them not a bigot.

or was making a wedding cake for dogs ok but not for humans?

your example will never happen. but assuming you want to draw an in-apt analogy, the making of a cake does not ridicule or taint Christian ritual. it just makes them not a bigot.

That's why its a mental exercise. And I'm sure it could happen, people can be assholes.

But it is nice to see you admit the whole exercise of all this is to "make people not a bigot" i.e. make government compel them to follow the morality of the people in charge, not the silly "fairness" you keep rambling on about.

Great point. Petty bureaucrooks have no business extorting fines.

Avakian, the left loon that ordered it is a jackass. He looks like a little beady eyed weasel
You should share your picture so we can see what kind of animal YOU look like.

Whatever you do don't share yours...our children may be present
Well yes. I would expect your children might then be disappointed with the genes they were dealt.....since you bring it up. Strictly for comparison, of course.

Our children knew Pope John Paul was canonized :)
canonized,,,,
Is that what they do to that little dude at the circus when the shoot him across the center ring into a net?
I would like to see them do that to the pope, I bet that robe looks awesome flapping in the wind on the way across.
Kinda like the flying nun or something.

the only part of that yammering that's fact is , you're mental.

That's why its a mental exercise. And I'm sure it could happen, people can be assholes.

But it is nice to see you admit the whole exercise of all this is to "make people not a bigot" i.e. make government compel them to follow the morality of the people in charge, not the silly "fairness" you keep rambling on about.
bullshit the odds of that happening are less than zero.
I do agree people can be assholes...like the evangelicals that hang out in front of Halloween shops this time of year and scream it's devil worship and you're going to hell.
for me it just adds to ambiance...

Forum List

Back