Baldwin Update

It was single action. Pulling back the hammer just a little and releasing it can fire the gun.
Yet in the killer's own words he asked if it looked right for the camera, which would only be relevant if he removed his thumb. Meaning he had to have fully cocked the gun himself or the camera couldn't see it. Your liberal shooter is a liar.

View attachment 571069
Baldwin's gun was a F.LLI Pietta 1873 Single Action Revolver 45 Long Colt. (the photo there is not that model but similar) A single action revolver requires you to cock the hammer manually before pulling the trigger. I have read that with this type of firearm, once the hammer is cocked, only very light pressure on the trigger is required for it to fire. Baldwin said he pulled the hammer back and when he let go if it it fired. However, if he had his finger even lightly on the trigger, could the gun have fired? I'm sure there are folks here that are more experienced than myself comments are welcome.

That being said, the 'gorilla in the room' is: Why was there a live round in the gun and shouldn't last person handling that gun (Baldwin) ensure the gun had no live round? Lots of weird shit going on here IMO. Where is Columbo when you need him?

No the gorilla in the room is why did he point it at her.

To me it is obviously negligent homicide by Baldwin as the shooter and the other people that handled the firearm. However, he is Hollywood royalty and probably won't be charged with anything.

The real trial will be in the lawsuits.

He won't be charged because it was a tragic accident, not because he's Hollywood royalty. The guy who shot and killed Brandon Lee wasn't Hollywood royalty. He was never charged, and the two situations are remarkably similar.

As for the lawsuits, that's what insurance is for. I know you think that money will come out of Baldwin's pockets, but the insurance company has much deeper pockets...

Like I said, anytime I have ever seen any dummy rounds I have been able to tell. Weight, composition etc.

It is obvious that Baldwin never checked.

No, it's obvious that he wasn't as experienced enough to be able to tell the weight of a gun loaded with live rounds compared to one loaded with dummy rounds. The fact that you can do it is meaningless.

I can tell if my Kimber Ultra Carry II is loaded or not by the weight. But if you hand me a CZ 75 Compact, which I have literally never held, I wouldn't be able to do that. No one could do that. If you've never handled an Ultra Carry II, you wouldn't be able to do it.

It's probably not too much of a stretch to conclude that Baldwin hadn't spent enough time with the gun to be able to tell, either...

Nope.

You and your alleged propmaster friends are wrong...

Bullshit. The fucking SAG rulebook states it very clearly. In fact, pointing a gun at another actor is grounds to lose your SAG card.

No the gorilla in the room is why did he point it at her.
Baldwin says she told him where to point it. Not sure if the witnesses will corroborate that though. But, even so why didn’t he check it first? Also, did he cock the hammer? Lots of unanswered questions here.

Well, we now know that westwall actually doesn't know what he's talking about.

Every person in these photos is still a member in good standing with SAG:

1*pXVDMlPN1jhfN2qgTGC3VQ.jpeg

twin-dragons-1992-jackie-chan-guns-pointed-at-head.jpg

THIRTEEN-articleLarge.jpg

images

f19e11d7d805f1a5c9fcfe2183ecedc5

2530.jpg

The first (that's Kurt Russell holding the gun) and last (Forrest Whittaker) photos are the most obvious. In fact, sometimes the script calls for it, regardless of what westwall and his so-called "propmaster" friends have to say about it.

I could easily find more, but why bother?

Last edited:
Or he never pulled the hammer to full cocking position and released it to fall back.
From what he said that is exactly what I suspect. If he had fully cocked the old style western revolver he would have had to pull the trigger to get the hammer to fall. If he almost but not quite cocked the revolver the hammer could have dropped with enough force to set the firearm off.

Most modern revolvers (but not all) have a safety system like a transfer bar to requires the trigger to be depressed in order for a round to fire.

In this video notice how careful the shooter is while decocking a revolver even though it does have a transfer bar.

He won't be charged because it was a tragic accident, not because he's Hollywood royalty. The guy who shot and killed Brandon Lee wasn't Hollywood royalty. He was never charged, and the two situations are remarkably similar.

As for the lawsuits, that's what insurance is for. I know you think that money will come out of Baldwin's pockets, but the insurance company has much deeper pockets...

They call accidents like this "unintentional homicide" and it is a crime.

As far as insurance goes he probably doesn't have near the coverage for the massive lawsuits coming.

As far as insurance goes he probably doesn't have near the coverage for the massive lawsuits coming.

His production company probably does...

Yup. Negligent Homicide. The penalty of which in New Mexico is up to 18 months in jail and fined up to $5,000 in penalties and fees.

No, it's obvious that he wasn't as experienced enough to be able to tell the weight of a gun loaded with live rounds compared to one loaded with dummy rounds. The fact that you can do it is meaningless.

I can tell if my Kimber Ultra Carry II is loaded or not by the weight. But if you hand me a CZ 75 Compact, which I have literally never held, I wouldn't be able to do that. No one could do that. If you've never handled an Ultra Carry II, you wouldn't be able to do it.

It's probably not too much of a stretch to conclude that Baldwin hadn't spent enough time with the gun to be able to tell, either...
I can't understand why you Moon Bats are trying to justify this scumbag.

Is it because he is a fellow Moon Bat?

The rest of Hollywood seems to get it right all the time. Why didn't he? As a Producer he was trying to save money by not hiring the right people and it came back and bite him in the ass. A tragic death and wounding of another was the consequence.

Add on to it the fact that he is anti right to keep and bear arms when it comes to other people and his Hollywood Limousine Libtard arrogance and we have a real turd, don't we?

Well, we now know that westwall actually doesn't know what he's talking about.

Every person in these photos is still a member in good standing with SAG:

1*pXVDMlPN1jhfN2qgTGC3VQ.jpeg

twin-dragons-1992-jackie-chan-guns-pointed-at-head.jpg

THIRTEEN-articleLarge.jpg

images

f19e11d7d805f1a5c9fcfe2183ecedc5

2530.jpg

The first (that's Kurt Russell holding the gun) and last (Forrest Whittaker) photos are the most obvious. In fact, sometimes the script calls for it, regardless of what westwall and his so-called "propmaster" friends have to say about it.

I could easily find more, but why bother?

Not one of those is a real weapon, dumbass. They are not capable of firing even a blank. They are capable of looking real from 15 feet away though, which no doubt is why they fooled you.

You might be real good with cameras, but you suck at guns.

I suggest you look up MUSEUM REPLICAS. You will see ALL of these.

Baldwin says she told him where to point it. Not sure if the witnesses will corroborate that though. But, even so why didn’t he check it first? Also, did he cock the hammer? Lots of unanswered questions here.

It doesn't matter. He is basically trying to make the case that she committed inadvertant suicide.

You are pathetic you will say ANYTHING to defend a lefty, remind us how you gave any benefit of the doubt to Rittenhouse?
I didn't defend him, ya sniveling crybaby. I mocked you goobers for saying , after his first time talking to the public:

"Then why didn't he just say that?"

Uh, hey dummies..he just sad it.

Forum List

Back