Baltimore and high crime

laferia52

Platinum Member
Nov 19, 2020
Baltimore is experiencing high crime rates. a chapter of the NAACP is requesting that their Governor send in the National Guard to help control what they consider a crisis. Well send them a battalion of mental healthcare professionals to deal with their criminal element, because police officers have to be very careful when detaining these criminals. no head holds, no placing their knees on them . do not use too much force. the police officers may end up behind bars while the criminals go free.

Baltimore is experiencing high crime rates. a chapter of the NAACP is requesting that their Governor send in the National Guard to help control what they consider a crisis. Well send them a battalion of mental healthcare professionals to deal with their criminal element, because police officers have to be very careful when detaining these criminals. no head holds, no placing their knees on them . do not use too much force. the police officers may end up behind bars while the criminals go free.

Inner city ghettos are government created and funded. Without high crime areas the police, the district attorney and the local prison system would go out of business. In many obvious ways our modern civilization is much more barbaric than many ancient ones. As for Baltimore specifically, the entire political system there has been corrupt for years. Back in the late 70's my parents would take my siblings and I to Baltimore Zoo. Even then Druid Hill Park would be full of homeless people pissing in the bushes. Baltimore, Detroit, Philadelphia, Chicago and so many other "shining" cities are in fact eternal ghettos. That's just the way their local governments want it to stay.

National guard would probably be more trusted. And they likely have more training, oversight, and higher standards.

National guard would probably be more trusted. And they likely have more training, oversight, and higher standards.

They are not trained at all, to be police. They could clear the streets and enforce a curfew. If you let them shoot people.

I think they should be used to make the police leave the city and then shut down the police stations.

DEFUND.

They are not trained at all, to be police. They could clear the streets and enforce a curfew. If you let them shoot people.

I think they should be used to make the police leave the city and then shut down the police stations.

DEFUND.
No denials lol

wow…dems have ruined Baltimore to the point even the NAACP is requesting the military come in and fix the situation…leftism has turned a US city into a third world country

Forum List

Back