🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore chaos: Gangster style murder shoots 4; Police stations...not open 24/7 haha!!?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The Baltimore Sun
Baltimore shooting 3 killed 1 wounded near University of Maryland

And the fallout keeps coming.

A white hipster tries to report his bicycle stolen....only to find that the police station is CLOSED haha. Chief had to order his police precinct stations....to basically. ..be open 24/7! Got a problem? Sorry....we are closed. As I said....cops are saying fuck it.

Meanwhile. ....two vans roll up on a street corner. Gunmen jump out....shoot 4. 3 dead. Ho hum. Just another day in liberal paradise Baltimore.

Imagine how bad its gonna be when the 6 cops are proven innocent!

What's ganster style murder? Emptying the clip, killing people downrange and only winging your actual target? :)

What's ganster style murder? Emptying the clip, killing people downrange and only winging your actual target? :)

Rolling up in two vans...gunmen jump out and open fire on a group. Thats some old time gangster shit. Or...ISIS.

Hope the Baltimore cops all leave. Let that racist DA take the calls and lets see how long her fat ass lasts doing the job the cops do.

A white hipster tries to report his bicycle stolen....only to find that the police station is CLOSED haha. Chief had to order his police precinct stations....to basically. ..be open 24/7! Got a problem? Sorry....we are closed. As I said....cops are saying fuck it.

This isnt in the article you posted you little goofy bastard

Baltimore chaos: Gangster style murder shoots 4; Police stations...not open 24/7 haha!!?
The only thing that would have made you happier would have been if six people were killed instead of three.

You are a fucking scumbag.

GIve medals, applause, money, and careers when people volunteer to do this sort of thing in some other country. But punish other volunteers for doing the exact same thing, but on far smaller scale here at home calling it a crime.

Seems to me if you're murdering people not having anything to do with your undeclared ar your'e doing exactly the same thing as the 'gang member.'

Yes it is moron.

Go to top of page. Click on "Baltimore Sun" line. Baltimore Sun links just say Baltimore Sun.

The second link is the 2nd line...which reads about the shooting.

See....gotta click both...to see both. Sciency I know.

Yes it is moron.

Go to top of page. Click on "Baltimore Sun" line. Baltimore Sun links just say Baltimore Sun.

The second link is the 2nd line...which reads about the shooting.

See....gotta click both...to see both. Sciency I know.

From the article it says: "Some districts have had to temporarily close their front desks during the overnight hours due to manpower shortages,"

Wheres the part about Police saying fuck it? Oh, its not there, you just made it up.

FTA: "It seems to me the Police Department is in complete disarray," he said. "They owe an explanation to the community."

I agree, they have been and continue to be in disaray but Bucs wants to lie and say its about officers saying fuck it.

The Baltimore Sun

Meanwhile. ....two vans roll up on a street corner. Gunmen jump out....shoot 4. 3 dead. Ho hum. Just another day in liberal paradise Baltimore.

Why did you start a thread about 4 people being shot in Baltimore and then post an unrelated as well as unsubstantiated story about a bicycle theft victim and a "closed police station?

According to the link you posted about the murders, the cops were right on top of it. This op demonstrates explicitly the right wing's propensities for formulating lies are and devious strategies.

The Baltimore Sun

Yup that shit hole is gonna burn again. That damn white privilege!

The Baltimore Sun

Why did you start a thread about 4 people being shot in Baltimore and then post an unrelated as well as unsubstantiated story about a bicycle theft victim and a "closed police station?

According to the link you posted about the murders, the cops were right on top of it. This op demonstrates explicitly the right wing's propensities for formulating lies are and devious strategies.

Theres 2 links in the OP.

"Baltimore Sun" is one. Thats how B Sun links show up.

2nd and 3rd lines of red...about shooting...is the USA Today link.

The Baltimore Sun

Someone should tell this guy a bicycle theft isnt arson

The Baltimore Sun

And someone should tell YOU looting & burning your own neighborhoods is fucking retarded

The Baltimore Sun

And someone should tell YOU looting & burning your own neighborhoods is fucking retarded

Tell that to the people who fucked up their community over a pumpkin fest.

The Baltimore Sun

Even when I was a criminal I was smart enough to know not to shit in my own back yard. You dumbfucks rob the stores in your own neighborhoods. It explains why you idiots can't be reformed

The Baltimore Sun

How many buildings did the festival goers burn?

The Baltimore Sun

Even when I was a criminal I was smart enough to know not to shit in my own back yard. You dumbfucks rob the stores in your own neighborhoods. It explains why you idiots can't be reformed

You make too much sense for them man.

The Baltimore Sun

How many buildings did the festival goers burn?

Oh, wait, do you mean only buildings when you refer to destroying ones own community? Or is buildings where you draw the line?

Forum List

Back