🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore chaos: Gangster style murder shoots 4; Police stations...not open 24/7 haha!!?

No. But theres a difference in burning buildings vs having a large bonfire.

Sure there is...but he said destroying your community. That was so bad to him that once I brought up someone else destroying their community now its "Well but....its different"

Yeah, one was about a police murder and the other was about fucking Pumpkins

Yeah. So...how much of their community did the pumpkin festers burn??? Or was it just a bonfire?

I guess the police were there to tear gas and arrest the bonfires then?

Tear gas and pepper spray hung in the air as police in riot gear descended on Keene, New Hampshire, on Saturday night, trying to disperse a rowdy crowd that brought chaos to the city's 24th annual Pumpkin Festival, CNN affiliates reported.

"State and local public safety officials are on the scene and have been working closely together to defuse the situation," Gov. Maggie Hassan said a statement. "We will continue to monitor the situation and provide any assistance necessary to Keene."

snip

Steven French, 18, who was visiting from Haverhill, Massachusetts, described the chaotic scene to the local paper, The Keene Sentinel, as "wicked."

"It's just like a rush. You're revolting from the cops," he told the paper Saturday night. "It's a blast to do things that you're not supposed to do."

Maybe the 140 arrests will be described by you as cuddle sessions or time outs. Maybe the riots will be described by you as good times.

Maybe you'll never run out of excuses for white people rioting and tearing up their community after pretending it means so much....when blacks do it

Nope. It was chaos amongst white trash. But...did they burn their neighborhood?

Chaos? Are you saying now its Chaos? Thats a step forward

Of course it is. Never said it wasnt. But they didnt burn buildings.

Since there is some question over whether the police are sending a fuck it message, they need to make it more clear.

Love the gunman van though. Sets the right tone.

Sure there is...but he said destroying your community. That was so bad to him that once I brought up someone else destroying their community now its "Well but....its different"

Yeah, one was about a police murder and the other was about fucking Pumpkins

Yeah. So...how much of their community did the pumpkin festers burn??? Or was it just a bonfire?

I guess the police were there to tear gas and arrest the bonfires then?

Tear gas and pepper spray hung in the air as police in riot gear descended on Keene, New Hampshire, on Saturday night, trying to disperse a rowdy crowd that brought chaos to the city's 24th annual Pumpkin Festival, CNN affiliates reported.

"State and local public safety officials are on the scene and have been working closely together to defuse the situation," Gov. Maggie Hassan said a statement. "We will continue to monitor the situation and provide any assistance necessary to Keene."

snip

Steven French, 18, who was visiting from Haverhill, Massachusetts, described the chaotic scene to the local paper, The Keene Sentinel, as "wicked."

"It's just like a rush. You're revolting from the cops," he told the paper Saturday night. "It's a blast to do things that you're not supposed to do."

Maybe the 140 arrests will be described by you as cuddle sessions or time outs. Maybe the riots will be described by you as good times.

Maybe you'll never run out of excuses for white people rioting and tearing up their community after pretending it means so much....when blacks do it

Nope. It was chaos amongst white trash. But...did they burn their neighborhood?

Chaos? Are you saying now its Chaos? Thats a step forward

Of course it is. Never said it wasnt. But they didnt burn buildings.

Since we're naming things it is not, the baltimore riots weren't about pumpkins. So there

Wait, I was told by your fellow lefties that Rush & Trump speak for me so what's the difference?
Hypocrite

Oh because Spike Lee is a political talk show host and Presidential nominee too right?
Nope just an American with a voice. No real power to influence my thought. Just like two other people, Rush & Trump. You may be dumb enough to elevate them to some ridiculous status but I don't

Oh so now Rush Limbaugh and Trump are like people with voices?

How stupid are you willing to sound? Pretty dam stupid it seems if you pretend everyone with a voice is the same as everyone with a voice.

No wonder a presidential nominee and a film maker are seen as the same to you. You're so invested that now you have to say stupid stuff
Their "power or influence" is only gained because of morons like you. Outside of that they have the same thing we all do, an opinion & a voice

Sure sure...your stupid is gaining in strength
My stupid?

I'm not the one continually whining about political personalities on TV or the radio. That would be the rabid left buddy

Oh because Spike Lee is a political talk show host and Presidential nominee too right?
Nope just an American with a voice. No real power to influence my thought. Just like two other people, Rush & Trump. You may be dumb enough to elevate them to some ridiculous status but I don't

How stupid are you willing to sound? Pretty dam stupid it seems if you pretend everyone with a voice is the same as everyone with a voice.

No wonder a presidential nominee and a film maker are seen as the same to you. You're so invested that now you have to say stupid stuff
Their "power or influence" is only gained because of morons like you. Outside of that they have the same thing we all do, an opinion & a voice

My stupid?

I'm not the one continually whining about political personalities on TV or the radio. That would be the rabid left buddy

YOU'RE the one that brought them up!! You brought up Spike Lee. THEN said he has as much influence as Rush and Trump...Now you're crying about the shit you brought up?

Can you believe this fucking guy?

My stupid?

YOU'RE the one that brought them up!! You brought up Spike Lee. THEN said he has as much influence as Rush and Trump...Now you're crying about the shit you brought up?

Can you believe this fucking guy?
The only things I have brought up is the stupidity of the left.
Spike Lees ridiculous statement
Liberals whining about Rush or Trump as if they themselves are holding you down. You dumbfucks elevate them to ridiculous status with your constant bitching & then predict their downfall which was due supposedly years ago according to the nuts on the left.
I don't listen to Rush but I love that he gets under your skin so. For that I hope he prospers another decade.

Wrong, you brought it up then 2 post later you blamed me for it.

Anyone remember when Spike Lee was bitching about whites building businesses in black neighborhoods?
Just goes to show that the left doesn't want harmony they want strife.

Wait, I was told by your fellow lefties that Rush & Trump speak for me so what's the difference?
Hypocrite

So stop making yourself look like the fool. Now go ahead and do the Stephanie and blame it on someone else.

Forum List

Back