🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore chaos: Gangster style murder shoots 4; Police stations...not open 24/7 haha!!?

Yup that shit hole is gonna burn again. That damn white privilege!

Someone should tell this guy a bicycle theft isnt arson
And someone should tell YOU looting & burning your own neighborhoods is fucking retarded

Tell that to the people who fucked up their community over a pumpkin fest.

How many buildings did the festival goers burn?

Oh, wait, do you mean only buildings when you refer to destroying ones own community? Or is buildings where you draw the line?

No. But theres a difference in burning buildings vs having a large bonfire.

The Baltimore Sun
Baltimore shooting 3 killed 1 wounded near University of Maryland

And the fallout keeps coming.

A white hipster tries to report his bicycle stolen....only to find that the police station is CLOSED haha. Chief had to order his police precinct stations....to basically. ..be open 24/7! Got a problem? Sorry....we are closed. As I said....cops are saying fuck it.

Meanwhile. ....two vans roll up on a street corner. Gunmen jump out....shoot 4. 3 dead. Ho hum. Just another day in liberal paradise Baltimore.

Imagine how bad its gonna be when the 6 cops are proven innocent!
Why did you start a thread about 4 people being shot in Baltimore and then post an unrelated as well as unsubstantiated story about a bicycle theft victim and a "closed police station?

According to the link you posted about the murders, the cops were right on top of it. This op demonstrates explicitly the right wing's propensities for formulating lies are and devious strategies.

Theres 2 links in the OP.

"Baltimore Sun" is one. Thats how B Sun links show up.

2nd and 3rd lines of red...about shooting...is the USA Today link.

Yes, but the title of this op melds the two links and is therefore purposefully misleading. It's going to be hard to regain your credibility after this. Please try to refrain from such unfortunate republicanism in the future .

Anyone remember when Spike Lee was bitching about whites building businesses in black neighborhoods?
Just goes to show that the left doesn't want harmony they want strife.

The Baltimore Sun
Baltimore shooting 3 killed 1 wounded near University of Maryland

And the fallout keeps coming.

A white hipster tries to report his bicycle stolen....only to find that the police station is CLOSED haha. Chief had to order his police precinct stations....to basically. ..be open 24/7! Got a problem? Sorry....we are closed. As I said....cops are saying fuck it.

Meanwhile. ....two vans roll up on a street corner. Gunmen jump out....shoot 4. 3 dead. Ho hum. Just another day in liberal paradise Baltimore.

Imagine how bad its gonna be when the 6 cops are proven innocent!
Why did you start a thread about 4 people being shot in Baltimore and then post an unrelated as well as unsubstantiated story about a bicycle theft victim and a "closed police station?

According to the link you posted about the murders, the cops were right on top of it. This op demonstrates explicitly the right wing's propensities for formulating lies are and devious strategies.

Theres 2 links in the OP.

"Baltimore Sun" is one. Thats how B Sun links show up.

2nd and 3rd lines of red...about shooting...is the USA Today link.

Yes, but the title of this op melds the two links and is therefore purposefully misleading. It's going to be hard to regain your credibility after this. Please try to refrain from such unfortunate republicanism in the future .

Oh...its no accident. They're related. Spike in violence in Baltimore. Now we see in part why....because police simply closed their stations half the day. While murders happen daily. And a hipster reporting his bike stolen is what led to them rrealizing cops just closed shop.

See...thats the thing. Libs dont see how it IS related. When cops collectively say fuck it....crime runs rampant.

Someone should tell this guy a bicycle theft isnt arson
And someone should tell YOU looting & burning your own neighborhoods is fucking retarded

Oh, wait, do you mean only buildings when you refer to destroying ones own community? Or is buildings where you draw the line?

Sure there is...but he said destroying your community. That was so bad to him that once I brought up someone else destroying their community now its "Well but....its different"

Yeah, one was about a police murder and the other was about fucking Pumpkins

Anyone remember when Spike Lee was bitching about whites building businesses in black neighborhoods?

Sure because Spike Lee speaks for the left....or something like that

Yep. Bitch about whites moving in. Then cry SEGREGATION when they move out.

Answer? FUCK IT!

Sure there is...but he said destroying your community. That was so bad to him that once I brought up someone else destroying their community now its "Well but....its different"

Yeah. So...how much of their community did the pumpkin festers burn??? Or was it just a bonfire?

Wait, I was told by your fellow lefties that Rush & Trump speak for me so what's the difference?
Hypocrite

Wait, I was told by your fellow lefties that Rush & Trump speak for me so what's the difference?
Hypocrite

Oh because Spike Lee is a political talk show host and Presidential nominee too right?

Yeah. So...how much of their community did the pumpkin festers burn??? Or was it just a bonfire?

I guess the police were there to tear gas and arrest the bonfires then?

Tear gas and pepper spray hung in the air as police in riot gear descended on Keene, New Hampshire, on Saturday night, trying to disperse a rowdy crowd that brought chaos to the city's 24th annual Pumpkin Festival, CNN affiliates reported.

"State and local public safety officials are on the scene and have been working closely together to defuse the situation," Gov. Maggie Hassan said a statement. "We will continue to monitor the situation and provide any assistance necessary to Keene."

snip

Steven French, 18, who was visiting from Haverhill, Massachusetts, described the chaotic scene to the local paper, The Keene Sentinel, as "wicked."

"It's just like a rush. You're revolting from the cops," he told the paper Saturday night. "It's a blast to do things that you're not supposed to do."

Maybe the 140 arrests will be described by you as cuddle sessions or time outs. Maybe the riots will be described by you as good times.

Maybe you'll never run out of excuses for white people rioting and tearing up their community after pretending it means so much....when blacks do it

Hypocrite

Oh because Spike Lee is a political talk show host and Presidential nominee too right?
Nope just an American with a voice. No real power to influence my thought. Just like two other people, Rush & Trump. You may be dumb enough to elevate them to some ridiculous status but I don't

Tear gas and pepper spray hung in the air as police in riot gear descended on Keene, New Hampshire, on Saturday night, trying to disperse a rowdy crowd that brought chaos to the city's 24th annual Pumpkin Festival, CNN affiliates reported.

"State and local public safety officials are on the scene and have been working closely together to defuse the situation," Gov. Maggie Hassan said a statement. "We will continue to monitor the situation and provide any assistance necessary to Keene."

snip

Steven French, 18, who was visiting from Haverhill, Massachusetts, described the chaotic scene to the local paper, The Keene Sentinel, as "wicked."

"It's just like a rush. You're revolting from the cops," he told the paper Saturday night. "It's a blast to do things that you're not supposed to do."

Maybe the 140 arrests will be described by you as cuddle sessions or time outs. Maybe the riots will be described by you as good times.

Maybe you'll never run out of excuses for white people rioting and tearing up their community after pretending it means so much....when blacks do it

Nope. It was chaos amongst white trash. But...did they burn their neighborhood?

Hypocrite

Nope just an American with a voice. No real power to influence my thought. Just like two other people, Rush & Trump. You may be dumb enough to elevate them to some ridiculous status but I don't

Oh so now Rush Limbaugh and Trump are like people with voices?

How stupid are you willing to sound? Pretty dam stupid it seems if you pretend everyone with a voice is the same as everyone with a voice.

No wonder a presidential nominee and a film maker are seen as the same to you. You're so invested that now you have to say stupid stuff

snip

Nope. It was chaos amongst white trash. But...did they burn their neighborhood?

Chaos? Are you saying now its Chaos? Thats a step forward

Hypocrite

How stupid are you willing to sound? Pretty dam stupid it seems if you pretend everyone with a voice is the same as everyone with a voice.

No wonder a presidential nominee and a film maker are seen as the same to you. You're so invested that now you have to say stupid stuff
Their "power or influence" is only gained because of morons like you. Outside of that they have the same thing we all do, an opinion & a voice

Hypocrite

Their "power or influence" is only gained because of morons like you. Outside of that they have the same thing we all do, an opinion & a voice

Sure sure...your stupid is gaining in strength

Forum List

Back