🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore cop caught slapping student on video charged with child abuse

I'm sure the little child was acting like an angel. grow up you whiners life isn't revolving around your worlds.
Slapping someone is so effective, right Staphanie?

BTW...how was the March 5th American Spring for you?

image.png

GOOD! It's time society stops asking cops to discipline our brat fucking kids.

Remove cops from schools immediately. Let the schools and parents figure it out.

Has it been said why the cop did it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The brat is a little punk thug who has never had anyone discipline him his entire life. Society now calls cops to discipline kids. Then fires and charges them when they do.

I'm happy about this. It's LONG PAST time that cops start refusing to respond to "come discipline this kid" calls.

....Que the "What happened before the tape started" two step

Baltimore cop caught slapping student on video charged with child abuse

FTA:
Two Baltimore school police officers who were caught on video as one of them repeatedly slapped a student outside a city high school have been criminally charged in the incident.

Officer Anthony Spence, 44, who is seen in the video hitting a young man and then kicking him, was charged with second-degree child abuse, second-degree assault and misconduct in office. Officer Saverna Bias, 52, the officer behind Spence in the video, was charged with second-degree assault and misconduct in office.

Wait....Waaaaaa, Another cop stood there as another cop broke the law? Hells bells that never happens. I think it might be time for the "not me" apologists to point out that he's black to deflect from him being a cop abusing his power. Maybe it was self defense against big old bad black teens who are seen as Hulking masses of muscle and fury

Continue: City police investigators said both officers were on duty at the time of the incident. Spence was not attempting to make an arrest and was "not acting in reasonable self-defense," according to charging documents.

Oops! :dig:

Want to see the video?

Here ya go. I'm expecting everyone of the police boot lickers to go through their usual deflections. CC youre a racist! CC you hate cops (smacking around children). CC but what about the students sagging pants? I blame the parents...not of the out of control cop....of the kid getting smacked by an adult neener neener.

Holy shit! That was a HARD smack. Its what happens when 1. We let ANYONE become a damn cop and even those who are obviously not mentally fit for the job when in high stress situations or when some smartass talks shit....no excuse for hitting that student like that and 2. Its SAD that we need cops in schools today....60 years ago we didn't need that ya know back when there was separation of the races and things were kept much more under control.

I'm sure the little child was acting like an angel. grow up you whiners life isn't revolving around your worlds.

It is not ok to treat someone like that Stephanie...The cop used full force on the kid and looked like a bully..This is police brutality at its worst.

Stephanie always glamorize and support these kind of cops behavior.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The brat is a little punk thug who has never had anyone discipline him his entire life. Society now calls cops to discipline kids. Then fires and charges them when they do.

I'm happy about this. It's LONG PAST time that cops start refusing to respond to "come discipline this kid" calls.

Do you have a knowledge what the kid did to deserve that kind of brutality? Maybe the kid owe lunch money? Maybe he was just defending himself from bullies? Maybe he is being pick on by white boys? Maybe he ate other kids lunch?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Do you have a knowledge what the kid did to deserve that kind of brutality? Maybe the kid owe lunch money? Maybe he was just defending himself from bullies? Maybe he is being pick on by white boys? Maybe he ate other kids lunch?
I think he probably said something to the cop....pushed his buttons. Not justifiying what the cop did, but kids will push adults' buttons and an adult will lose control. But this was a strong, harsh, physical response that is not acceptable.

It is likely the kid who the cop slapped deserved it -- and more. In fact my guess is nine out of ten kids who are slapped by cops deserve it, which is a pretty good average.

The problem is if it were made acceptable for cops to physically punish kids who deserve it, how long do you think it would be before half the kids who have their asses kicked by school cops really deserve nothing more than detention? And how long before for the practice of corporal punishment by cops for talking back to teachers migrates to the social mainstream -- with you being slapped around for not producing your license fast enough during a traffic stop, and so on?

If it were possible to ensure that every kid who is slapped around by a school cop truly deserves it and the practice will never expand beyond absolute necessity then it could be an acceptable policy. But who among us does not know what the odds of that are?

Last edited:
They should be discharged. Totally unacceptable.

GOOD! It's time society stops asking cops to discipline our brat fucking kids.

Remove cops from schools immediately. Let the schools and parents figure it out.
The parents? :rofl:

Yes. I know that's shocking for liberals to hear...but let the parents and the schools figure out how to discipline the kids.
I attended Catholic school. When I see videos of the way kids behave in today's public schools, and when I hear things from my grandkids, I'm amazed.

At St. Francis Xavier (Brooklyn, NY) both grade school and Academy (high school) the discipline was rigid to say the least. We wore uniforms and we were inspected every morning. We walked in twos in the corridors and speaking above a whisper was prohibited. In class the rule was silence. If we misbehaved the Franciscan brothers wouldn't hesitate to slap, shake, pull hair and bang heads against walls and blackboards. There was a Carmelite nun who carried a rolled-up cat-o'-nine-tails in her pocket and I'm told that thing hurt like hell -- and there usually was at least one kid standing "nose and toes" against the wall in the "dummy corner."

Our parents understood that corporal punishment was the rule and they not only approved but most struggled to make the tuition payments. The bottom line is St. Francis Xavier consistently held top scholastic honors in New York State and our grads were invited to apply at the most prestigious colleges and universities.

The relevant point here is those brothers and nuns were our teachers. They weren't cops. There is a critically important difference in the subliminal social conditioning factor. Assigning the role of punitive authority to cops within the primary scholastic environment will have the effect of conditioning the formative mind to accept a police state atmosphere.

A school is not a correctional institution.

Forum List

Back