Baltimore mayor mass orders scary militarized riot gear for cops to prep for Grey trial verdict haha

And the riots will all be the polices fault...for having riot gear to protect themselves.

Police forces all over the nation are more milatarized and its not because they "need" it.

Sure they do.

M4 rifles: FAR more accurate than a pistol or shotgun. With all the mass shootings in open spaces full of innocents...its critical that cops have more accurate weapons.

Helmets/Vests: Obvious. Riots increasing. Cops get hurt. No one wants cops getting hurt.

Armored trucks: Great for evacuations. Great to protect from rifles. And CHEAP! A private sector truck is 500K. Gov surplus is free. Dallas attack showed how valuable these are. Sure...probly never need it. But your kids school has fire extinguishers. Probly never need those. Better to have it.

BDU uniforms: Durable and cheap. Budget is better off with them. Unfortunately. ..the typically only come in colors liberals are scared off: black, camo, desert tan and OD green.

I told you, there is always excuses. But just because the equipment is "better" doesnt make it a "need" more than a "want".

Its the beast feeding itself

Excuses...like being safer for the officers and public...and being more budget friendly? Ah yes. We wouldnt want that.

My bad, There is literally no way to argue against this because like I said everything is an excuse or reason for more equipment. They can say anything and you would believe it because...IDK.

Tell me something, is there any reason in the world why more equipment would NOT be needed? Any?

I say no...but I'll wait for your answer

You say being "better" is a want, not a need? When lives of officers and the public are the topic...being "better" isnt a need or want...its a must.

Liberals of course want anarchy so they wont understand.

Want, need, must....Like I said when the military, police etc etc want more equipment how many times have you heard them say it was because it would be cool to have?

None, right. How many times have they said they need it and had a reason for it? Everytime, right?

This is like asking a fat my why he needs a triple cheese burger. The police are the fat guy and the weapons are the burger. They always have an excuse

Police forces all over the nation are more milatarized and its not because they "need" it.

Sure they do.

M4 rifles: FAR more accurate than a pistol or shotgun. With all the mass shootings in open spaces full of innocents...its critical that cops have more accurate weapons.

Helmets/Vests: Obvious. Riots increasing. Cops get hurt. No one wants cops getting hurt.

Armored trucks: Great for evacuations. Great to protect from rifles. And CHEAP! A private sector truck is 500K. Gov surplus is free. Dallas attack showed how valuable these are. Sure...probly never need it. But your kids school has fire extinguishers. Probly never need those. Better to have it.

BDU uniforms: Durable and cheap. Budget is better off with them. Unfortunately. ..the typically only come in colors liberals are scared off: black, camo, desert tan and OD green.

I told you, there is always excuses. But just because the equipment is "better" doesnt make it a "need" more than a "want".

Excuses...like being safer for the officers and public...and being more budget friendly? Ah yes. We wouldnt want that.

My bad, There is literally no way to argue against this because like I said everything is an excuse or reason for more equipment. They can say anything and you would believe it because...IDK.

Tell me something, is there any reason in the world why more equipment would NOT be needed? Any?

You say being "better" is a want, not a need? When lives of officers and the public are the topic...being "better" isnt a need or want...its a must.

Want, need, must....Like I said when the military, police etc etc want more equipment how many times have you heard them say it was because it would be cool to have?

None, right. How many times have they said they need it and had a reason for it? Everytime, right?

This is like asking a fat my why he needs a triple cheese burger. The police are the fat guy and the weapons are the burger. They always have an excuse

Of course there is. Everything they've gotten has a legitimate use and it benefits everyone.

But if a police department asked for an F16 jet or flamethrower? Silly and stupid. No need. An M1 Abrams tank? Absolutely no need.

The reason its easy to justify things they've gotten...is the clear benefit and need.

Sure they do.

Of course there is. Everything they've gotten has a legitimate use and it benefits everyone.

Yes, things have uses.

But if a police department asked for an F16 jet or flamethrower? Silly and stupid. No need. An M1 Abrams tank? Absolutely no need.

I'm clearly referring to weapons and equipment. I'm almost sure no one would think I'm referring to planes and tanks unless they are trying to funny.

The reason its easy to justify things they've gotten...is the clear benefit and need.

This is exactly my point. Everything is justified because everything has a benefit and a need / want.

Question: Why do you "need" new equipement
Answer: Because these things, like all other things, have a benefit and useful use.

Uh ok

Sure they do.

Yes, things have uses.

I'm clearly referring to weapons and equipment. I'm almost sure no one would think I'm referring to planes and tanks unless they are trying to funny.

This is exactly my point. Everything is justified because everything has a benefit and a need / want.

Question: Why do you "need" new equipement
Answer: Because these things, like all other things, have a benefit and useful use.

Uh ok

Ok cool. We agree then.

The outrage of "militarization" of police is silly because the equipment is simply filling a legitimate need. Cool. Nice chat.

Forum List

Back