🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore officer acquitted of assault in death of Black Freddie Gray

Police brutality is great for America?

There is no such thing as police brutality. Have you ever seen an episode of cops? It is black guy refusing to cooperate with any of the officers commands because they have to find a way to squeeze the dope into their ass. I don't like cops who are assholes anymore than anyone else but it is difficult to enforce the law and handle people if people are completely resistant at every stage of the stop.

BTW, since liberals don't want to be rational on this argument I will vote not guilty the first chance I get to aquit an officer for beating a black guy. I really don't give a shit anymore.

The police office was acquitted, asshole. You have a problem with justice?
I suppose you're OK with monkeys in the street destroying property, looting and causing injury if they're not satisfied with justice, correct?
Good.
Now, STFU, you irrelevant faggot.

There is no such thing as police brutality. Have you ever seen an episode of cops? It is black guy refusing to cooperate with any of the officers commands because they have to find a way to squeeze the dope into their ass. I don't like cops who are assholes anymore than anyone else but it is difficult to enforce the law and handle people if people are completely resistant at every stage of the stop.

BTW, since liberals don't want to be rational on this argument I will vote not guilty the first chance I get to aquit an officer for beating a black guy. I really don't give a shit anymore.

You righties bitch 24/7 about the corrupt gov. But the police are above that ?

The police office was acquitted, asshole. You have a problem with justice?
I suppose you're OK with monkeys in the street destroying property, looting and causing injury if they're not satisfied with justice, correct?
Good.
Now, STFU, you irrelevant faggot.

No justice no peace .

People don't riot for no reason .

Of course they're not.... he was tried, and acquitted. Get over it.

Wow, thats not surprising. What will be surprising is the number of excuses delivered for how all these cops are leaving dead bodies around and all of them all are never guilty of anything.

Weird

Of course they're not.... he was tried, and acquitted. Get over it.

Tell it to OJ !

This dude was the arresting guy . They should be Able to get the transport guys for somthing .

Wow, thats not surprising. What will be surprising is the number of excuses delivered for how all these cops are leaving dead bodies around and all of them all are never guilty of anything.

Weird
The city over reached, at MOST the driver is guilty not any of the other officers. Further their argument was foolish at best.

Weird
The city over reached, at MOST the driver is guilty not any of the other officers. Further their argument was foolish at best.

Thats not what the judge said:

Officer Edward Nero faced second-degree assault, misconduct in office and reckless endangerment charges. Prosecutors said the 30-year-old unlawfully arrested Gray without probable cause and was negligent when he didn't buckle the prisoner into a seat belt.

In a lengthy analysis read from the bench, Baltimore Circuit Judge Barry Williams said Nero's partner, Officer Garrett Miller, detained and arrested Gray himself. Williams said Nero did not act "corruptly" with an intent to commit a crime.

Isnt it nice when you get to choose what kind of trial you get? He wasnt found not guilty by a jury, just a judge. Awesome legal system there

Weird

Thats not what the judge said:

Officer Edward Nero faced second-degree assault, misconduct in office and reckless endangerment charges. Prosecutors said the 30-year-old unlawfully arrested Gray without probable cause and was negligent when he didn't buckle the prisoner into a seat belt.

In a lengthy analysis read from the bench, Baltimore Circuit Judge Barry Williams said Nero's partner, Officer Garrett Miller, detained and arrested Gray himself. Williams said Nero did not act "corruptly" with an intent to commit a crime.

Isnt it nice when you get to choose what kind of trial you get? He wasnt found not guilty by a jury, just a judge. Awesome legal system there

Actually, he waived his right to a trial by jury. It was his right and by default he would have had a trial by jury.

Forum List

Back