🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore officer acquitted of assault in death of Black Freddie Gray

If a LEO believes he or others may be in danger, they have every right to disarm every gun carrying person in the area.

The officer makes that decision, and the citizen must obey him. If not, charges can be brought and if upheld, the citizen loses his right to own guns.
In juristictions with black majorities, government leaders will illegally jail LEOs, rather than go against the votes of the racist black community, who see criminal blacks as the good guy, and the cop as the bad guy, and they vote that way.

Pure clear-cut case in point. The jailing of innocent Officer Michael Slager in the shooting of Walter Scott in North Charleston, SC

Shooting of Walter Scott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just what "race " do you identify with. Hispanics can be of any so-called race. And White RW females must have problems trying to justify their conservatism while enjoying the fruits of liberalism such as having the right to vote, choices on maternal decisions, and equal pay for equal work. I suspect for many, their "conservatism " is just a front to keep the peace between themselves and their conservative RW male relatives or spouses! When they vote I think secretly the intelligent White woman often pulls the blue democrat lever regardless of public GOP proclivities.
1. I am half White and half Hispanic (Central American) I speak Spanish fluently.

2. Since when is the right to vote, and equal pay for equal work, only a liberal thiing ?. I know of no conservative who doesn't support those things. I do know one liberal who doesn't >> Hillary Clinton. Women employees of her Clinton Foundation make 38 cents an hour less than men.

3. Women should not have choices on the decision to have an abortion, just because they feel like it. The conservative (correct) position (and that of Donald Trump) is they should only be allowed an abortion in certain cases, such as incest, rape, severe fetus deformity, and when the mother's life is jeopardized. Most women agree with this. Only irresponible murderous idiots don't.

Of course they should have paid.
That is insanity. There was NO REASON WHATSOEVER to pay them anything. So every drug dealing low-life thug like Freddie Gray who kills himself should bill the citizens for his criminality ? Insane. Baltimore is a lost city.
The money should be paid back, and the Gray family should be sued for court costs.

He didnt chose a jury for a reason. Justice wasnt done. A Judge played Judge and Jury and was courteous enough to ask the defendant which he preferred just like the choice everyone is afforded.
you were wrong
you are wrong
you don't have to like it, but you should man up and accept it.

maybe spend some time in your safe space

Just keep repeating that because debating me is above what you're capable of.
there's no debating liars.

you're wrong, you were proven wrong, the debates over.

One of these days you're going to reveal those lies to the world. One day....
Your existence is one big fucking lie. Woe is me, I am a poor black oppressed man....

You're pathetic

One of these days you too will find that one post that reflects your bullshit characterization of me. So far? Nothing.

That depresses me. :eusa_dance:

Just what "race " do you identify with. Hispanics can be of any so-called race. And White RW females must have problems trying to justify their conservatism while enjoying the fruits of liberalism such as having the right to vote, choices on maternal decisions, and equal pay for equal work. I suspect for many, their "conservatism " is just a front to keep the peace between themselves and their conservative RW male relatives or spouses! When they vote I think secretly the intelligent White woman often pulls the blue democrat lever regardless of public GOP proclivities.
1. I am half White and half Hispanic (Central American) I speak Spanish fluently.

2. Since when is the right to vote, and equal pay for equal work, only a liberal thiing ?. I know of no conservative who doesn't support those things. I do know one liberal who doesn't >> Hillary Clinton. Women employees of her Clinton Foundation make 38 cents an hour less than men.

3. Women should not have choices on the decision to have an abortion, just because they feel like it. The conservative (correct) position (and that of Donald Trump) is they should only be allowed an abortion in certain cases, such as incest, rape, severe fetus deformity, and when the mother's life is jeopardized. Most women agree with this. Only irresponible murderous idiots don't.

1. So you are a mestizo or one of those wannabe Spanish speaking indians who adopted the racial identity of their conquerers.

2. Do you really want to get into the racism and intolerance that has always been so pervasive among social conservatives of both parties? For the past few decades, social conservatives have led the charge against voting rights and other cvil rights initiatives to bring women and minorities equality in every aspect of American life.

In the early 1940s, the Republican Party and then the Democratic Party added support of the Equal Rights Amendment to their platforms. Alice Paul rewrote the ERA in 1943 to what is now called the "Alice Paul Amendment," reflecting the 15th and the 19th Amendments: "Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of sex." But the labor movement was still committed to protective workplace laws, and social conservatives considered equal rights for women a threat to the existing power structure.

3. I don't believe most women have abortions because they "feel" like it. I think they have abortions
because of the reasons you listed. Choice gives a woman the ability to make that critical decision without all the red tape and without having to ask permission or having to discuss her reasons at all. The Supreme Court has ruled in favor of Pro-Choice whether you like it or not. And that ruling was probably predicated on rationale similar to that expressed by me.

And then the purge begins through out the populace…right????
Starting with AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, and Mr Racism himself, Al Sharpton.

Sharpton's is one of the few Black voices that "keeps it real." He articulates the plight of Blacks in America like no other and is on top of every issue that affects them, Blacks need more people like Sharpton and Joe Madison to counter RW conservative political perspectives that often marginalize or criminalize the entire Black community. In effect Sharpton's show serves as a kind of early warning system that provides at least some advanced warning of any "purges" by murderous RW zealots like you!

and there you are

claiming the buddy system got him off b/c you know he's guilty

He didnt chose a jury for a reason. Justice wasnt done. A Judge played Judge and Jury and was courteous enough to ask the defendant which he preferred just like the choice everyone is afforded.
you were wrong
you are wrong

one of these days will admit you were wrong in accusing him

what am I saying :lol:

That would require you act like an adult

The truth is never desperate. You are flailing here badly. What should the GOP do for minorities? Be specific.
You're desperate so you're saying that means one thing. The Republicans nor Democrats should do NOTHING for minorities. Nothing they don't do for everyone else. IF you do not agree with that, then you don't agree with our constitution, freedom or equality.
The conclusion defines your misunderstanding of the Constitution,

you were wrong
you are wrong

one of these days will admit you were wrong in accusing him

what am I saying :lol:

That would require you act like an adult

What did I accuse him of exactly? :eusa_think:

1. So you are a mestizo or one of those wannabe Spanish speaking indians who adopted the racial identity of their conquerers.

2. Do you really want to get into the racism and intolerance that has always been so pervasive among social conservatives of both parties? For the past few decades, social conservatives have led the charge against voting rights and other cvil rights initiatives to bring women and minorities equality in every aspect of American life.

In the early 1940s, the Republican Party and then the Democratic Party added support of the Equal Rights Amendment to their platforms. Alice Paul rewrote the ERA in 1943 to what is now called the "Alice Paul Amendment," reflecting the 15th and the 19th Amendments: "Equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of sex." But the labor movement was still committed to protective workplace laws, and social conservatives considered equal rights for women a threat to the existing power structure.

3. I don't believe most women have abortions because they "feel" like it. I think they have abortions
because of the reasons you listed. Choice gives a woman the ability to make that critical decision without all the red tape and without having to ask permission or having to discuss her reasons at all. The Supreme Court has ruled in favor of Pro-Choice whether you like it or not. And that ruling was probably predicated on rationale similar to that expressed by me.
1. I have not "adopted" anything. I'm half Danish, and half Central American, period. And even my Central American part is only half Hispanic, since my grandfather immigrated from Corsica (Europe) to British Honduras, before immigrating to the US. So biologically, I'm 25% Central American, 75% European, but I'm 50/50 politically you could say. What really matters is I'm 100% AMERICAN.

2. Liberals are the most racist of anyone in America. They push and support the # 1 racism (AFFIRMATIVE ACTION) that has racistly discriminated against, by far, the largest number of people in America, for 50+ years now. Since the 1960's, no other racism even comes close.

3. NO, social conservatives have NOT led the charge against voting rights and other civil rights initiatives. The have led the charge against illegal voting by illegal NON-CITIZENS, who, by law, DON'T HAVE "voting rights, and they shouldn't, and it is liberals who had led the charge to try to get these illegals to vote.

4. If you have something to show evidence of social conservatives considering equal rights for women a threat to any existing power structure, let's hear it. I know of no such thing. Sounds like you've been watching too much PBS or MSNBC. :rolleyes-41:

Sharpton's is one of the few Black voices that "keeps it real." He articulates the plight of Blacks in America like no other and is on top of every issue that affects them, Blacks need more people like Sharpton and Joe Madison to counter RW conservative political perspectives that often marginalize or criminalize the entire Black community. In effect Sharpton's show serves as a kind of early warning system that provides at least some advanced warning of any "purges" by murderous RW zealots like you!
FALSE! Sharpton is a phony, criminal, lying, tax-cheating, con-jobbing, race-hustler, who is in cahoots with Obama's race hustle machine, that hoodwinks young blacks into thinking they are oppressed, and should be angry about it (all the while that they are getting a whole list of privileges ahead of whites by affirmative action).

Sharpton then carries this "oppression lie" into cities like Sanford, FL, Ferguson, MO, New York City, and Baltimore MD, and threatens mayors (and governors) with race riots if they don't comply with his demands. Together with other race hustlers like Benjamin Crump, Marilyn Mosby, and Jesse Jackson, they also threaten US Justice Dept lawsuits, which the Justice Dept can afford, but the cities can't.

This despiscable MO is what has caused riots in these places, as politicians like "Give then space" Stephanie Rawlings and "Stand down" Jay Nixon became paralyzed to act against rioters, who they could easily have handled and prevented rioting. Instead they stood by, tying the hands of their police and National Guard, and letting the wild dogs run loose, looting, vandalizing, and burning their cities.

Sharpton's misdeeds go way back to his involvement in the Tawana Brawley case where she lied about being raped by some white guys, and Joe Madison is another racist fool, who is almost as bad as Sharpton. What Sharpton's TV show does is brainwash and lie, nothing much more. And it sounds like you have been brainwashed by it.

This phenomenon of black people lying if it is to support another black person, is disgusting and totally idiotic, yet we see it over and over as in the Trayvon Martin case, Michael Brown (some fools are still saying "Hands up don't shoot", long after the liars admitted they had lied), the Eric Garner case, the Walter Scott case, and now this dopey Freddie Gray case. Every one of them pure, unmitigated BULLSHIT!

You need to read this link about Sharpton's guilt in the Tawana Brawley case and how he was sued by the one of the guys that he slandered (Asst DA Stephen Pagones) and Sharpton lost, and was fined $65,000, and lucky for him it was paid by his supporters, or he would have gone to jail (where he belongs). It is appalling that you could come into this forum and defend a low-life creep like Al Sharpton. Read the link. Every word of it.

Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back