🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore officer acquitted of assault in death of Black Freddie Gray

Watching these savages destroy neighborhood was appalling.
Do you mean "SAVAGES" like these nice social conservative White folks!

1930lynching1.jpg
Be specific and remind us WHEN that happened? And then tell us when we are no longer blamed for things we never did?

Here is what I will remind you of. I will remind you of the liberal mindset that thought this type of racial vigilantism, especially by purported White Christians, was reprehensible. I will also remind you of the efforts sparked by liberals to put an end to it. But the photo is timeless. With a president Trump in the forecast, we might be seeing similar scenes carried out in the near future. But in more recent times, even with a Black president, a lone White man killed 9 black people in their own church, just because he carried the same hate the nice white social conservatives in the photograph had.

Looking at the smiling faces of conservative murderers I see chilling parallels that undeniably link police related deaths of unarmed Blacks to a central theme shared by these "nice" folks. The real savages are the conservative mobs who look just like YOU! They have gone underground and now use political chicanery and police assassins to "keep blacks in their place." But Trump is the Great White Hope that may be the fuehrer you've been looking for. Only the liberal vote can keep the head of the Rw conservative beast separate from it's body.

Last edited:
So what the fuck are you going to say?

1- Freddie Gray had a congenital spinal condition which happened to act up while in the police van

2- Police vans have a engineering flaw which causes AFro-Americans to develop spinal conditions when confined therein
I don't have to say anything. I'm not the accuser. YOU ARE. In case you flunked civics, in America, burden of proof is on the accuser. YOU are the one who has to show a reason for an arrest. Remember Donta Allen ? He rode in the van with Freddie Gray. He said Gray bounced around to intentionally injure himself.

HUH

WTF

He raised controversy with what he told police because he told them something he really he had to speculate on because he wouldn't have known for sure.

According to the autopsy on Gray, there is no evidence that Gray hit his head against anything on his own. His fatal neck and spinal injury was a kin to the type suffered in a car accident; it needed that amount of force and energy.

SO STFU

1930lynching1.jpg

Ku Klux Klan, begun as a radical wing of the Democrats.

SenatorByrd.jpg
A long time ago and ended a long time ago.

The guy above repented his sins and was given great ratings by the NAACP.

This simply became a Republican and would not acknowledge his illegitimate black daughter who loved her daddy.

This is how this issue is taught in high school and college.

upload_2016-5-24_14-28-33.jpeg

1930lynching1.jpg

Ku Klux Klan, begun as a radical wing of the Democrats.

SenatorByrd.jpg

I don't care about party affiliation. Social conservatism transcends party loyalty. Let's keep it simple and call the lynch mobs in early 20th century New York the same as those in 20th Century Alabama: Social Conservatives. And, it is that same sordid legacy of conservatism that stains the GOP today.

Last edited:
Fact: the CRA 1964 was ushered through Congress by the Democrats who gave the majority of the votes for passing it.

Fact: some southern Democrats voted for it, while NOT ONE southern Republican voted for it

Fact: same same with the VRA.

Fact: the GOP has done almost nothing for civil rights since then, other then trying to gut the CRA act the GOP helped pass 50 years ago.

Fact: the above is how the HSs and colleges teach the fact.

It means the jury did not have enough evidence to convict.

However, all a Police Review Board needs is a preponderance of evidence.

Please inform yourself about the trial. There was no jury.

Forum List

Back