🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore officer acquitted of assault in death of Black Freddie Gray

The city had zero evidence against this particular cop.

Lie, dead body.

The prosecution and the city rushed to judgement under pressure from a mob mentality crowd.

Lie, Assumption

Now the city has egg on their face as the word is out that Nero basically had nothing to do with any of this.

Lie it was found that he arrested Gray for NO PROBABLE CAUSE. No Arrest means no death ride. Thats why you used the weasel word "basically" here

But racists and bigots like yourself won't let this go. Thank God the judge is an honest person.

Lie, McCarthyism and appeal to emotion. You dont know me or the judge so assigning bullshit characterists to either is :gay:

You're employing liberal tactic # 6 I see - Just keep repeating the same lie over and over and at some point people will believe you. The facts are in and the judge ruled. Now deal with it.

Those are 4 different points there. You can pretend they all say the same thing if you like. But thats a game you're going to have to play by yourself

The civil case has already been decided long before any evidence had been researched and discussed to the tune of 6.4 million. Wonderful justice system ain't it?

Baltimore officer acquitted of assault in death of Black Freddie Gray

Still, the Justice System strongly favors the Police. Very few Police are held accountable for their crimes. The Courts side with the Police in most instances. They're above the law for the most part. We need to change that.

No. We need to take it case by case. We don't just automatically try and railroad cops where the person shot was resisting arrest/violent/selling drugs/ a constant repeat offender for the sake of changing a perceived injustice. That's exactly what happened in the Freddie Gray case.

You forget that the Judge determined they arrested him for no reason...so yeah
The Judge said that it is NOT a crime to arrest someone without probable cause retard.

That is true......in Cuba, Venezuela and I guess........Maryland?

Yeah, pretty sad. The U.S. now imprisons more Citizens per capita, than any other nation on earth. We're rapidly losing our country. God only knows what Big Brother's gonna do after the next large scale terrorist attack. 'State of Emergency' (Martial Law)? 'FEMA Camps' (Internment Camps)? The future does not look bright.

wow, called it.

Leftist had to have that white man convicted or it was a travesty of justice.

all of them lying in support of anything except honest men.

Hey buddy, listen, it's a travesty that every one of these guys will walk. It's not about whether or not they're white. I thought you realized this by the white and black officers that are involved.

Stop your pussy crying about your whiteness being under attack.
go fuck yourself, you know goddamn well this is about white cops and a dead black criminal.

Even tho the cops are black and white. Its all about WHITES says the crybaby. Mmmkay.

And just like a said, I fucking called it, the verdict is, but you know better.

you're nothing but a noose away from a lynch mob. Filth like you doesn't want justice, you want vengeance, well tough shit for you.

You dont know what I want because you keep making up nightmare scenarios in your head how everyone is out to get you. Listen, I want justice. Not vengeance. I want a trial, not a bench trial. I dont care about any lynch mob. And both black and white officers are involved and you only show concern for whites. I dont give a shit if they were Afganny police.

Only you do
I'm reading your posts fuckchop

You think he's guilty b/c you know he is b/c hes white and the other guy was black.

Did you read above where I plainly said the opposite? Or do you want me to defend what you think I believe?

It's nearly all your ops

you were wrong, deal with it, admit it and move on, if you don't is only going to get worse as each one walks.

Nearly all? Well damn bro, that should be easy for you to post an stop the gum flapping. Because right above in the last post I plainly said what its about. Now go ahead and prove Im lying.

You cant....You rely on McCartheyisms to make your points

No. We need to take it case by case. We don't just automatically try and railroad cops where the person shot was resisting arrest/violent/selling drugs/ a constant repeat offender for the sake of changing a perceived injustice. That's exactly what happened in the Freddie Gray case.

The Judge said that it is NOT a crime to arrest someone without probable cause retard.

That is true......in Cuba, Venezuela and I guess........Maryland?

Freddie Gray started running when he saw police. He's been arrested many times and was a known drug dealer in a high crime area. The police had plenty of reason to stop him. That's not even debatable.

A black man fearsome of the police ? OMG. That's a first. Wonder. why?

But you meant to say the fact that he was black IS PROBABLE CAUSE.

Your reply could be a 'Case Closed' statement. African Americans do fear the Police. 'Arrested for being Black on a Friday Night' isn't just a myth. It happens. But most white people feel more comfortable living in denial. They can't or won't see it from an African American perspective.

Not to mention, half of the officers involved were black.

The only person that matters to is yourself. Why? You have no idea

I have a great idea... remember, this is all about racism.

No, I dont remember that since half of them are black. Or are you ignoring that to cry about your whiteness?

I'm white? Who knew? :lmao:

Half of them are black, Why are you ignoring that to cry about it being about whites only? Did they release the blacks or something?

So you support arresting people for no reason, boot licker?
I support not accusing cops of a crime for policing a high crime area and stopping a KNOWN drug dealer.

I said ARRESTING people for no reason. Arrest whoever and then figure out 5he charges eh patriot?

Well, we do have something called the NDAA now. You can be 'detained' indefinitely and not be provided legal counsel. Another awful overreaction to 9/11.

Ahhh, yes, that's more like it. Now you can join the rest of the redneck bastards who never cared in the first place.

Thank God for Liberals because life would be barely liveable for anyone who wasn't a RW While male with out them. God must have put liberals on Earth just for the purpose of keeping devils like you in check.
How about RW Hispanic males (me) ? Are we OK for you ? And what about RW White females ? Are they uninvited too ?

Apparently what you say is true. I heard the same thing on a black radio show.. I'm satisfied with that verdict because due process was carried out. Anytime someone dies in police custody under suspicious circumstances there should be an indictment and trial. If the accused cops are exonerated,so be it. At least justice has been given a chance.
Justice will be given a chance when the racist clown (Marilyn Mosby) is fired, at the very least, if not jailed

baltimore-looting.jpg

Last edited:
Based on the fact that not everybody is a stupid racist fuck like yourself.
In other words, you're too much of a stupid racist fuck to answer the question.

So what the fuck are you going to say?

1- Freddie Gray had a congenital spinal condition which happened to act up while in the police van

2- Police vans have a engineering flaw which causes AFro-Americans to develop spinal conditions when confined therein

Lots of stupid fuckery to go around it would seem.

Protectionist, you know these ideologues cannot be reasoned with.

Do you ever feel like you are merely pissing into the wind?
I feel more like I'm pissing in their faces. Not much we can do politically, but we can come in here and kick their asses.

Lots of stupid fuckery to go around it would seem.

Protectionist, you know these ideologues cannot be reasoned with.

Do you ever feel like you are merely pissing into the wind?
I feel more like I'm pissing in their faces. Not much we can do politically, but we can come in here and kick their asses.

Nothing you can do politically? Of course you cant, liberals run the world, almost as if Republicans dont exist, so you decide that whining from the comfort of your couch is "kicking ass" lol

Oxpoe9q.jpg

So what the fuck are you going to say?

1- Freddie Gray had a congenital spinal condition which happened to act up while in the police van

2- Police vans have a engineering flaw which causes AFro-Americans to develop spinal conditions when confined therein
I don't have to say anything. I'm not the accuser. YOU ARE. In case you flunked civics, in America, burden of proof is on the accuser. YOU are the one who has to show a reason for an arrest. Remember Donta Allen ? He rode in the van with Freddie Gray. He said Gray bounced around to intentionally injure himself.

Nothing you can do politically? Of course you cant, liberals run the world, almost as if Republicans dont exist, so you decide that whining from the comfort of your couch is "kicking ass" lol
The not much is just temporary. In November, we'll elect Donald Trump, get rid of the RINO's in Congress, replace old liberals on the SCOTUS with conservatives, and then America will be cleansed of liberal idiocy. :biggrin:

And then you'll rule the world as soon as you sit on your ass for another 6 months :2up:.

Look at you go!

Forum List

Back