Baltimore officer acquitted of assault in death of Black Freddie Gray

wow, called it.

Leftist had to have that white man convicted or it was a travesty of justice.

all of them lying in support of anything except honest men.

Hey buddy, listen, it's a travesty that every one of these guys will walk. It's not about whether or not they're white. I thought you realized this by the white and black officers that are involved.

Stop your pussy crying about your whiteness being under attack.
go fuck yourself, you know goddamn well this is about white cops and a dead black criminal.

And just like a said, I fucking called it, the verdict is, but you know better.

you're nothing but a noose away from a lynch mob. Filth like you doesn't want justice, you want vengeance, well tough shit for you.

Some of the 6 police officers may very well be found guilty. This judge made a point to stress the case against THIS man / policeman was not made but that the outcome in this case in no way is a reflection or indicator of those to come. Those yet to be tried had a direct role in the treatment of Gray. There will be convictions yet...
Convictions ? Yeah ? Based on WHAT ?
Based on the fact that some white cop is going to pay for all the Black Lies Matters bullshit spewed across the country for election year.
The fact yhat a black jufge cane to the legal conclussion that the facts of this individual piliceman was inocent of wrong-doing based on the facts tells me that you have a very good, very brave judge not allowing himself to be swayed by racism.

I believe that at least 1 policeman may have been negligent at the least. A man is not simply loaded into a van and ends up dead for no reason. He was supposed to be properly restrained so he could not hurt himself as well. Something wrong happened, if only procedurally.

What I think does not matter, though. As I said, I think this judge has demonstrated he will not be swayed by color, pressure, and/or emotion but is instead adhering to the facts and law to come to any decision.

wow, called it.

Hey buddy, listen, it's a travesty that every one of these guys will walk. It's not about whether or not they're white. I thought you realized this by the white and black officers that are involved.

go fuck yourself, you know goddamn well this is about white cops and a dead black criminal.

you're nothing but a noose away from a lynch mob. Filth like you doesn't want justice, you want vengeance, well tough shit for you.
You demonstrate the racism that is alive and well in America. I do not mean to attack you, just point out that most people have bias, much of it as a result of how/where they were raised & life experiences.

Thank goodness the judge did not see this as a white cop and a black criminal but as a policeman and a man who had been arrested. As I said in an earlier post, he took color and emotion out of the equation, as it should be. The statue of 'Lady Justice' has her holding a scale of justice while being blindfolded...so as not to be swayed by age, race, or gender...as it should be.

Uhm, by acquitted that means there was no brutality.

No it doesn't . At most it's reasonable doubt .

Dude was alive , put in van, comes out dead! Somthing bad happened .

You are right, something bad did happen. The thug broke the law.

No he didn't . He was arrested for no reason.

I get it, yall hate the government UNLESS they are hassling brown folks . Then it's ok to trample the constituon .

But God forbid tea party groups have to fill out extra paperwork for tax free status . Greatest crime ever !

Bull shit. You left win nutters promote and provoke racism and aren't mature or rational enough to admit when you are wrong.

People don't get arrested for no reason idiot.

Let me clarify. No legal reason!

Pissing off a cop may BE the reason. But that's not legal.

More bull shit, do you ever run out?

wow, called it.

Even tho the cops are black and white. Its all about WHITES says the crybaby. Mmmkay.

You dont know what I want because you keep making up nightmare scenarios in your head how everyone is out to get you. Listen, I want justice. Not vengeance. I want a trial, not a bench trial. I dont care about any lynch mob. And both black and white officers are involved and you only show concern for whites. I dont give a shit if they were Afganny police.

Only you do

wow, called it.

You demonstrate the racism that is alive and well in America. I do not mean to attack you, just point out that most people have bias, much of it as a result of how/where they were raised & life experiences.

Thank goodness the judge did not see this as a white cop and a black criminal but as a policeman and a man who had been arrested. As I said in an earlier post, he took color and emotion out of the equation, as it should be. The statue of 'Lady Justice' has her holding a scale of justice while being blindfolded...so as not to be swayed by age, race, or gender...as it should be.
uh, moron, I was saying he based this on race.

he thinks he's guilty b/c the cops white and the dead criminal was black. Otherwise he doesn't give a fuck.

wow, called it.

Even tho the cops are black and white. Its all about WHITES says the crybaby. Mmmkay.

You dont know what I want because you keep making up nightmare scenarios in your head how everyone is out to get you. Listen, I want justice. Not vengeance. I want a trial, not a bench trial. I dont care about any lynch mob. And both black and white officers are involved and you only show concern for whites. I dont give a shit if they were Afganny police.

Only you do
I'm reading your posts fuckchop

You think he's guilty b/c you know he is b/c hes white and the other guy was black.

It's nearly all your ops

you were wrong, deal with it, admit it and move on, if you don't is only going to get worse as each one walks.

There wast even evidence to go to trial.

Yes there was, they just asked him if he wanted to be judged by his peers or work with his co-worker, the judge.

He surprisingly chose the Judge:rolleyes:
and there you are

claiming the buddy system got him off b/c you know he's guilty

He didnt chose a jury for a reason. Justice wasnt done. A Judge played Judge and Jury and was courteous enough to ask the defendant which he preferred just like the choice everyone is afforded.

Yes there was, they just asked him if he wanted to be judged by his peers or work with his co-worker, the judge.

and there you are

He didnt chose a jury for a reason. Justice wasnt done. A Judge played Judge and Jury and was courteous enough to ask the defendant which he preferred just like the choice everyone is afforded.
you were wrong
you are wrong
you don't have to like it, but you should man up and accept it.

maybe spend some time in your safe space

and there you are

you were wrong
you are wrong

Just keep repeating that because debating me is above what you're capable of.

and there you are

you were wrong
you are wrong

Just keep repeating that because debating me is above what you're capable of.

Still having a problem following the law I see. The city had zero evidence against this particular cop. The prosecution and the city rushed to judgement under pressure from a mob mentality crowd. Now the city has egg on their face as the word is out that Nero basically had nothing to do with any of this. But racists and bigots like yourself won't let this go. Thank God the judge is an honest person.

The city had zero evidence against this particular cop.

Lie, dead body.

The prosecution and the city rushed to judgement under pressure from a mob mentality crowd.

Lie, Assumption

Now the city has egg on their face as the word is out that Nero basically had nothing to do with any of this.

Lie it was found that he arrested Gray for NO PROBABLE CAUSE. No Arrest means no death ride. Thats why you used the weasel word "basically" here

But racists and bigots like yourself won't let this go. Thank God the judge is an honest person.

Lie, McCarthyism and appeal to emotion. You dont know me or the judge so assigning bullshit characterists to either is :gay:

The city had zero evidence against this particular cop.

Lie, dead body.

The prosecution and the city rushed to judgement under pressure from a mob mentality crowd.

Lie, Assumption

Now the city has egg on their face as the word is out that Nero basically had nothing to do with any of this.

Lie it was found that he arrested Gray for NO PROBABLE CAUSE. No Arrest means no death ride. Thats why you used the weasel word "basically" here

But racists and bigots like yourself won't let this go. Thank God the judge is an honest person.

Lie, McCarthyism and appeal to emotion. You dont know me or the judge so assigning bullshit characterists to either is :gay:

You're employing liberal tactic # 6 I see - Just keep repeating the same lie over and over and at some point people will believe you. The facts are in and the judge ruled. Now deal with it.

Forum List

Back