🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore officer acquitted of assault in death of Black Freddie Gray

If
Police brutality is great for America?

There is no such thing as police brutality. Have you ever seen an episode of cops? It is black guy refusing to cooperate with any of the officers commands because they have to find a way to squeeze the dope into their ass. I don't like cops who are assholes anymore than anyone else but it is difficult to enforce the law and handle people if people are completely resistant at every stage of the stop.

BTW, since liberals don't want to be rational on this argument I will vote not guilty the first chance I get to aquit an officer for beating a black guy. I really don't give a shit anymore.

You righties bitch 24/7 about the corrupt gov. But the police are above that ?

Of course they're not.... he was tried, and acquitted. Get over it.

I guess Timmy begrudges those cops the right to a fair trial. If it were up to him all of them would be guilty on the spot.

If I did that is be just like you . Guy has a record , guess he deserves to be shot on sight .

30cpvms.jpg

The Judge said that it is NOT a crime to arrest someone without probable cause retard.

So you support arresting people for no reason, boot licker?
I support not accusing cops of a crime for policing a high crime area and stopping a KNOWN drug dealer.

^^^ Winner post right here ^^^

You damn straight the police had every right to stop and detain this piece of shit.

- High crime area
- He ran at the sight of police
- Known drug dealer
- 18 arrest which include:
  • March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
  • March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
  • January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
  • January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
  • December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
  • December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
  • January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
  • September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
  • April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
  • July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
  • March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
  • February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
  • August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
  • August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

Wow someone doesn't know the meaning behind probable cause! Good stuff.

Wow someone thinks a life of crime is an honorable trait. I know you liberals hate that the Baltimore police were doing their job, but justice was served today.

We were talking about provable cause not honorable traits.

You conceded your point. You lose.

I support not accusing cops of a crime for policing a high crime area and stopping a KNOWN drug dealer.

^^^ Winner post right here ^^^

You damn straight the police had every right to stop and detain this piece of shit.

- High crime area
- He ran at the sight of police
- Known drug dealer
- 18 arrest which include:
  • March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
  • March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
  • January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
  • January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
  • December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
  • December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
  • January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
  • September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
  • April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
  • July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
  • March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
  • February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
  • August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
  • August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

Wow someone doesn't know the meaning behind probable cause! Good stuff.

Wow someone thinks a life of crime is an honorable trait. I know you liberals hate that the Baltimore police were doing their job, but justice was served today.

We were talking about provable cause not honorable traits.

You conceded your point. You lose.

The cop was not found guilty and I agree. That's all that matters. I win.

The police office was acquitted, asshole. You have a problem with justice?
I suppose you're OK with monkeys in the street destroying property, looting and causing injury if they're not satisfied with justice, correct?
Good.
Now, STFU, you irrelevant faggot.

No justice no peace .

People don't riot for no reason .
He had his day in court.

That's not justice?

Uhm, by acquitted that means there was no brutality.

No it doesn't . At most it's reasonable doubt .

Dude was alive , put in van, comes out dead! Somthing bad happened .
Yeah. He had severe health issues and he fought with the cops.
He should have gone peacefully. He would have been taken to the hospital and he'd be alive.
Look genius, you're on the wrong side here.
Baltimore is 100% liberal democrat. Therefore, YOUR OWN people acquitted the police officer.
You have no one to lodge a complain and no right to complain

I suppose you're OK with monkeys in the street destroying property, looting and causing injury if they're not satisfied with justice, correct?
Good.
Timmy has a problem with justice when the defendant is not of a politically correct protected class. Or when the alleged victim is part of same. Then all that matters is the charges.

There is no such thing as police brutality. Have you ever seen an episode of cops? It is black guy refusing to cooperate with any of the officers commands because they have to find a way to squeeze the dope into their ass. I don't like cops who are assholes anymore than anyone else but it is difficult to enforce the law and handle people if people are completely resistant at every stage of the stop.

BTW, since liberals don't want to be rational on this argument I will vote not guilty the first chance I get to aquit an officer for beating a black guy. I really don't give a shit anymore.

You righties bitch 24/7 about the corrupt gov. But the police are above that ?

Nice try Mr Non Sequitur

What'd Rev wright say that was so bad ? Same shit u hear at all these dopey churches .

You're an ignorant fucker, seriously.

Soooo you don't know what he said do you. Lol! But righties like you have "rev wright" in their lemming playbook.

Who's the ignorant fucker ?

Ah, that would be you, cocksuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What did Rev. Wright say blowhard?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

No. We need to take it case by case. We don't just automatically try and railroad cops where the person shot was resisting arrest/violent/selling drugs/ a constant repeat offender for the sake of changing a perceived injustice. That's exactly what happened in the Freddie Gray case.

You forget that the Judge determined they arrested him for no reason...so yeah
The Judge said that it is NOT a crime to arrest someone without probable cause retard.

I said ARRESTING people for no reason. Arrest whoever and then figure out 5he charges eh patriot?
More like komrad.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Good.

No justice no peace .

He had his day in court.

That's not justice?

He had his day in front of a judge, no jury. Same thing, you'll say!!

Why?

BECAUSE!!!

Good.

No justice no peace .

Yeah, they do. Go look at the savages looting and burning down businesses for no reason. Everyone who looted should be shot.

In case anybody forgot, if the Baltimore Police are ordered to stand down again, and relegated to targets for rock-throwing punks, the citizens themselves can take action on their own. Al Sharpton and Stephanie Rawling can't really control that. Want to get the rioters to disperse ? Just pull up in a large truck or two and let about 50 of these guys loose on the rioters >>> Bye bye rioters

hells-grannies.jpg

As for the looters, THIS could work >>>

1401993104WBG139Guns%20in%20Home%20Depot.jpg
main-qimg-c3fb0b5164d38eb9940c30e66b6dd7d9

Forum List

Back