🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore officer acquitted of assault in death of Black Freddie Gray

Police brutality is great for America?

The police office was acquitted, asshole. You have a problem with justice?
I suppose you're OK with monkeys in the street destroying property, looting and causing injury if they're not satisfied with justice, correct?
Good.
Now, STFU, you irrelevant faggot.

No justice no peace .

People don't riot for no reason .
the baltimore monkeys riot if they need TV's

30cpvms.jpg

How long did it take you to make that?

blacktwitter

No he didn't . He was arrested for no reason.

Oh, so you have evidence to back this up?

Yeah. I'm not gonna look for it. But they arrested him for having a pocket knife , which was a legal pocket knife .

I guess you'd be cool wh cops arresting people lawfully carrying guns too.
By city statute he had an ILLEGAL knife. If you bothered to get your facts from some source other then left wing sites you would know that. In fact the prosecutor got schooled on that right away and had to stop making the claim.

Not to mention, half of the officers involved were black.

In the end, race doesn't matter to liberals, those are just evil cops.

You seriously don't see an issue when cops arrest a guy , and later on he becomes a vegtable ?!! He didng have some random heat attack , somthing happend on his scenic drive to the station .

No.

Because you're nothing but an armchair jurist. Clearly you're not in the courtroom when the evidence is presented.

I know you're upset, but not everything is centered around race, and cops are not inherently evil, they're not out there to commit genocide against black people. I hope you never encounter a situation where you're in need of police assistance, because it's quite clear you think they're all racist.

Some of the 6 police officers may very well be found guilty. This judge made a point to stress the case against THIS man / policeman was not made but that the outcome in this case in no way is a reflection or indicator of those to come. Those yet to be tried had a direct role in the treatment of Gray. There will be convictions yet...

Some of the 6 police officers may very well be found guilty. This judge made a point to stress the case against THIS man / policeman was not made but that the outcome in this case in no way is a reflection or indicator of those to come. Those yet to be tried had a direct role in the treatment of Gray. There will be convictions yet...
Convictions ? Yeah ? Based on WHAT ?

Based on the fact that not everybody is a stupid racist fuck like yourself.

I suppose you're OK with monkeys in the street destroying property, looting and causing injury if they're not satisfied with justice, correct?
Good.

No justice no peace .

True, they riot so they can loot 'free shit'.

Who's the ignorant fucker ?
You libtards are the ignorant fucks, as always.

Even the liberal talking heads on TV were remarking about how this cop had ZERO to do with the arrest and processing of the idiot that killed himself.

The DA accused him of criminal negligence for not buckling the idiot into his seat, but that was not the cops job and another cop actually put the moron in his seat in the van.

The cop had not a god damned thing to do with this idiots death.

Based on the fact that some white cop is going to pay for all the Black Lies Matters bullshit spewed across the country for election year.

There is no such thing as police brutality. Have you ever seen an episode of cops? It is black guy refusing to cooperate with any of the officers commands because they have to find a way to squeeze the dope into their ass. I don't like cops who are assholes anymore than anyone else but it is difficult to enforce the law and handle people if people are completely resistant at every stage of the stop.

BTW, since liberals don't want to be rational on this argument I will vote not guilty the first chance I get to aquit an officer for beating a black guy. I really don't give a shit anymore.

Ahhh, yes, that's more like it. Now you can join the rest of the redneck bastards who never cared in the first place.

Thank God for Liberals because life would be barely liveable for anyone who wasn't a RW While male with out them. God must have put liberals on Earth just for the purpose of keeping devils like you in check.

I said ARRESTING people for no reason. Arrest whoever and then figure out 5he charges eh patriot?
The cop cleared had nothing to do with the arrest.
Apparently what you say is true. I heard the same thing on a black radio show.. I'm satisfied with that verdict because due process was carried out. Anytime someone dies in police custody under suspicious circumstances there should be an indictment and trial. If the accused cops are exonerated,so be it. At least justice has been given a chance.

Good.

No justice no peace .

He had his day in court.

That's not justice?

He had his day in front of a judge, no jury. Same thing, you'll say!!

Why?

BECAUSE!!!
Would you want him retried until he is found guilty?

And it's not why, because.

Forum List

Back