🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore officer acquitted of assault in death of Black Freddie Gray

Family already received 6 million bucks.

Nothing you can do politically? Of course you cant, liberals run the world, almost as if Republicans dont exist, so you decide that whining from the comfort of your couch is "kicking ass" lol
The not much is just temporary. In November, we'll elect Donald Trump, get rid of the RINO's in Congress, replace old liberals on the SCOTUS with conservatives, and then America will be cleansed of liberal idiocy. :biggrin:
from your keyboard to Gods Ear.

Hush money to quell rioting. That's how they operate. The never should have paid them anything. They should give that money back. All the rioters should be ID'd and arrested, and so should Marilyn Mosby, Stephanie Rawlings , and Al Sharpton.

Not to mention, half of the officers involved were black.

The only person that matters to is yourself. Why? You have no idea

I have a great idea... remember, this is all about racism.

No, I dont remember that since half of them are black. Or are you ignoring that to cry about your whiteness?

I'm white? Who knew? :lmao:

Half of them are black, Why are you ignoring that to cry about it being about whites only? Did they release the blacks or something?

I'm not crying about anything.. just noting that this is supposedly about racism and I am noting that 50% of the officers involved are black.

Watching these savages destroy neighborhood was appalling.
Do you mean "SAVAGES" like these nice social conservative White folks!

1930lynching1.jpg

Police brutality is great for America?

The police office was acquitted, asshole. You have a problem with justice?
I suppose you're OK with monkeys in the street destroying property, looting and causing injury if they're not satisfied with justice, correct?
Good.
Now, STFU, you irrelevant faggot.

No justice no peace .

People don't riot for no reason .

lol.....but not in New York...........like ever. Because blacks know that they will get their balls kicked in doing the no justice no peace gheyness.

In other cities, who cant love the savages doing the burn their own city thing? Makes for excellent TV at night.......I actually go out and spend a bit for those cinnamon coated baked almonds.........and tyou know at the end of the day, those area's are going to experience de-policing for a couple of years. Fucking SPECTACULAR!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Go.........go.........go with the riots I say..........it further cements for people the savages moniker = always a good thing for America.:rock:

The whole concept of "black victimhood" is now a relic of a former era in 2016. A huge plurality is sick and tired of the crap..........also outstanding for America.:rock::rock:

Ahhh, yes, that's more like it. Now you can join the rest of the redneck bastards who never cared in the first place.

Thank God for Liberals because life would be barely liveable for anyone who wasn't a RW While male with out them. God must have put liberals on Earth just for the purpose of keeping devils like you in check.
How about RW Hispanic males (me) ? Are we OK for you ? And what about RW White females ? Are they uninvited too ?

Just what "race " do you identify with. Hispanics can be of any so-called race. And White RW females must have problems trying to justify their conservatism while enjoying the fruits of liberalism such as having the right to vote, choices on maternal decisions, and equal pay for equal work. I suspect for many, their "conservatism " is just a front to keep the peace between themselves and their conservative RW male relatives or spouses! When they vote I think secretly the intelligent White woman often pulls the blue democrat lever regardless of public GOP proclivities.

go fuck yourself, you know goddamn well this is about white cops and a dead black criminal.

And just like a said, I fucking called it, the verdict is, but you know better.

you're nothing but a noose away from a lynch mob. Filth like you doesn't want justice, you want vengeance, well tough shit for you.

Profanity20620-20Copy_zpscga9jhqp.jpg

Nothing you can do politically? Of course you cant, liberals run the world, almost as if Republicans dont exist, so you decide that whining from the comfort of your couch is "kicking ass" lol
The not much is just temporary. In November, we'll elect Donald Trump, get rid of the RINO's in Congress, replace old liberals on the SCOTUS with conservatives, and then America will be cleansed of liberal idiocy. :biggrin:
And then the purge begins through out the populace…right????

He didnt chose a jury for a reason. Justice wasnt done. A Judge played Judge and Jury and was courteous enough to ask the defendant which he preferred just like the choice everyone is afforded.

Wrong.

Justice, as you know, was well served. You obviously do not want justice, you want revenge.

He exercised his right to a trial with a judge rather than a jury because his attorneys wanted the decision to be based on the facts instead of emotion.

Hush money to quell rioting. That's how they operate. The never should have paid them anything. They should give that money back. All the rioters should be ID'd and arrested, and so should Marilyn Mosby, Stephanie Rawlings , and Al Sharpton.
Of course they should have paid.

Forum List

Back