🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore officer acquitted of assault in death of Black Freddie Gray

Police brutality is great for America?

Uhm, by acquitted that means there was no brutality.

No it doesn't . At most it's reasonable doubt .

Dude was alive , put in van, comes out dead! Somthing bad happened .

You are right, something bad did happen. The thug broke the law.

No he didn't . He was arrested for no reason.

I get it, yall hate the government UNLESS they are hassling brown folks . Then it's ok to trample the constituon .

But God forbid tea party groups have to fill out extra paperwork for tax free status . Greatest crime ever !

Bull shit. You left win nutters promote and provoke racism and aren't mature or rational enough to admit when you are wrong.

People don't get arrested for no reason idiot.

Freddie Gray's family already received 6.4 million in civil claims. This is one effed up justice system. Long before any sort of evidence is revealed and discussed the family was already paid off. Do they really care if the officers are found guilty at this point?

Under the proposed settlement, the city is accepting all civil liability in the April arrest and death of the 25-year-old Gray, who suffered a spinal injury while in police custody. The city does not acknowledge any wrongdoing by police, according to a statement from Rawlings-Blake.

Baltimore to pay Freddie Gray's family $6.4 million to settle civil claims
I'm gonna start a new business...called "rent a Freddy"... I get 20% of any civil settlements.....yo.

In a Police State, the System favors its Police. American cops routinely get away with things average Citizens can't get away with. And that includes brutal assault and murder. All Americans have been indoctrinated on worshipping the police. The indoctrination begins early on in life. The Police have been given 'Special Protected Class' status. They're above the law for the most part.

But we've done this to ourselves. We've empowered them to be reckless and violent. We have to reverse this Militarization process. We have to start viewing them as ordinary Citizens with no special protection status. They should be treated the same as average Citizens are. Far too often police get away with their crimes. But we as a society, are to blame for that.

Any minute now the 0bama administration's Justice Department will file a civil rights violation charge against that cop because once again the courts have failed to punish cops. They will do it right after they file the lawsuit against Darren Wilson, which will be right after they file the one against George Zimmerman. I mean, they were all such obvious cases of injustice I'm sure that they will have no trouble winning those cases.

Any minute now.....

Any minute now the 0bama administration's Justice Department will file a civil rights violation charge against that cop because once again the courts have failed to punish cops. They will do it right after the file the lawsuit against Darren Wilson, which will be right after they file the one against George Zimmerman. I mean, they were all such obvious cases of injustice I'm sure that they will have no trouble winning those cases.

Any minute now.....

The civil case has already been decided long before any evidence had been researched and discussed to the tune of 6.4 million. Wonderful justice system ain't it?

Any minute now the 0bama administration's Justice Department will file a civil rights violation charge against that cop because once again the courts have failed to punish cops. They will do it right after the file the lawsuit against Darren Wilson, which will be right after they file the one against George Zimmerman. I mean, they were all such obvious cases of injustice I'm sure that they will have no trouble winning those cases.

Any minute now.....

The civil case has already been decided long before any evidence had been researched and discussed to the tune of 6.4 million. Wonderful justice system ain't it?

Still, the Justice System strongly favors the Police. Very few Police are held accountable for their crimes. The Courts side with the Police in most instances. They're above the law for the most part. We need to change that.

Any minute now.....

You just don't understand civil cases. Another thing you don't understand is that there are 4 more cops that will stand trial. Perhaps one of those will be found guilty. Just like an idiot liberal to talk without knowing anything.

Any minute now.....

Still, the Justice System strongly favors the Police. Very few Police are held accountable for their crimes. The Courts side with the Police in most instances. They're above the law for the most part. We need to change that.

No. We need to take it case by case. We don't just automatically try and railroad cops where the person shot was resisting arrest/violent/selling drugs/ a constant repeat offender for the sake of changing a perceived injustice. That's exactly what happened in the Freddie Gray case.

Wow, thats not surprising. What will be surprising is the number of excuses delivered for how all these cops are leaving dead bodies around and all of them all are never guilty of anything.

Weird

OJ Simpson was acquited.

I know, and if I recall, white folks everywhere went a wilding!

Oh, wait....

Whites save riots for important things . Like their sport teams winning or losing a championship .

Any minute now.....

No. We need to take it case by case. We don't just automatically try and railroad cops where the person shot was resisting arrest/violent/selling drugs/ a constant repeat offender for the sake of changing a perceived injustice. That's exactly what happened in the Freddie Gray case.

Yeah but let's be real, you go to court, the Judge is usually in the cops' pocket. They play on the same team at the end of the day. They're Government comrades working for the Police State.

The deck is stacked way against average Citizens. Sadly, you are guilty till proven innocent. I know we've been taught different, but the reality is what it is. It's you against the all-powerful State. You can beat it, but it's rare.

Any minute now.....

You just don't understand civil cases. Another thug you don't understand is that there are 4 more ops that will stand trial. Perhaps one of those will be found guilty. Just like an idiot liberal to talk without knowing anything.

You dumbass. You've completely misunderstood my post. I'm not a Liberal and IMO the civil case settlement is sickening. I understand civil trials vs criminal trials completely and I know there were 6 cops each with their own case. The first cop's case was a mistrial. The civil trial is typically on hold until the criminal trial completes. But in this case Baltimore paid the money without a shred of evidence in either direction in an attempt to stop rioting and appease the rioters once a criminal verdict is reached. I was merely posting information for the board.

Maybe cops should be able to sue the families of people who shoot them since they can be sued by people that they kill. I think that is only fair.

I'm sure they can . What's stopping them?

Is there any job out there that doesn't get more benefit of the doubt than the police ??

Any minute now.....

You just don't understand civil cases. Another thug you don't understand is that there are 4 more ops that will stand trial. Perhaps one of those will be found guilty. Just like an idiot liberal to talk without knowing anything.

You dumbass. You've completely misunderstood my post. I'm not a Liberal and IMO the civil case settlement is sickening. I understand civil trials vs criminal trials completely and I know there were 6 cops each with their own case. The first cop's case was a mistrial. The civil trial is typically on hold until the criminal trial completes. But in this case Baltimore paid the money without a shred of evidence in either direction in an attempt to stop rioting and appease the rioters once a criminal verdict is reached. I was merely posting information for the board.

Ok fine, I did misunderstand you. My apologies.

Any minute now.....

You forget that the Judge determined they arrested him for no reason...so yeah

The civil trial is typically on hold until the criminal trial completes. But in this case Baltimore paid the money without a shred of evidence in either direction in an attempt to stop rioting and appease the rioters once a criminal verdict is reached. I was merely posting information for the board.

Fact: The evidence they had was he was alive going in and dead coming out.

Paying a settlement wouldnt stop people from rioting. Its pays the family not everyone in the area so thats just stupid. \

Police brutality is great for America?

Uhm, by acquitted that means there was no brutality.

No it doesn't . At most it's reasonable doubt .

Dude was alive , put in van, comes out dead! Somthing bad happened .

You are right, something bad did happen. The thug broke the law.

No he didn't . He was arrested for no reason.

I get it, yall hate the government UNLESS they are hassling brown folks . Then it's ok to trample the constituon .

But God forbid tea party groups have to fill out extra paperwork for tax free status . Greatest crime ever !

Bull shit. You left win nutters promote and provoke racism and aren't mature or rational enough to admit when you are wrong.

People don't get arrested for no reason idiot.

Let me clarify. No legal reason!

Pissing off a cop may BE the reason. But that's not legal.

Forum List

Back