🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore officer acquitted of assault in death of Black Freddie Gray

Police brutality is great for America?

The police office was acquitted, asshole. You have a problem with justice?
I suppose you're OK with monkeys in the street destroying property, looting and causing injury if they're not satisfied with justice, correct?
Good.
Now, STFU, you irrelevant faggot.

No justice no peace .

People don't riot for no reason .

Sure they do idiot. They rioted In Ferguson for no reason.

There is no such thing as police brutality. Have you ever seen an episode of cops? It is black guy refusing to cooperate with any of the officers commands because they have to find a way to squeeze the dope into their ass. I don't like cops who are assholes anymore than anyone else but it is difficult to enforce the law and handle people if people are completely resistant at every stage of the stop.

BTW, since liberals don't want to be rational on this argument I will vote not guilty the first chance I get to aquit an officer for beating a black guy. I really don't give a shit anymore.

You righties bitch 24/7 about the corrupt gov. But the police are above that ?

Most complaints made against the police department turn out to be false. Usually is it a guy who didn't like getting caught doing something so he decides to retaliate by making a complaint. I doubt the statistics are any different for black people so this tells me that a vast majority of them are making it up. I simply don't believe black people when they say they have been abused by the police.

There is no such thing as police brutality. Have you ever seen an episode of cops? It is black guy refusing to cooperate with any of the officers commands because they have to find a way to squeeze the dope into their ass. I don't like cops who are assholes anymore than anyone else but it is difficult to enforce the law and handle people if people are completely resistant at every stage of the stop.

BTW, since liberals don't want to be rational on this argument I will vote not guilty the first chance I get to aquit an officer for beating a black guy. I really don't give a shit anymore.

You righties bitch 24/7 about the corrupt gov. But the police are above that ?

No nit wit, they aren't but we accept the courts rulings. That cop in SC who shot that guy and was found guilty, none of us argued with that.

Uhm, by acquitted that means there was no brutality.

No it doesn't . At most it's reasonable doubt .

Dude was alive , put in van, comes out dead! Somthing bad happened .

You are right, something bad did happen. The thug broke the law.

No he didn't . He was arrested for no reason.

I get it, yall hate the government UNLESS they are hassling brown folks . Then it's ok to trample the constituon .

But God forbid tea party groups have to fill out extra paperwork for tax free status . Greatest crime ever !

I suppose you're OK with monkeys in the street destroying property, looting and causing injury if they're not satisfied with justice, correct?
Good.

No justice no peace .

You dumbfucks keep up with this asinine methodology you will get one of two things...

A bullet
A prison sentence

And the lack of "peace" in the inner cities is 100% the fault of the black residents.
You dumbfucks burn up & tear apart your own businesses & homes and somehow think that affects white Americans or cops somehow. You prove your lack of intellectual capabilities every time this stupid shit starts up.

I get it, yall hate the government UNLESS they are hassling brown folks . Then it's ok to trample the constituon .

But God forbid tea party groups have to fill out extra paperwork for tax free status . Greatest crime ever !

Why do you feel the need to constantly lobby for the "brown folk."
Faggots like you are the first to be strung up by their nuts in a riot.
In any event - Democraps haven't done jack shit for the blacks since Nixon created Civil Rights.
As a result, the smart ones will be voting Trump in November.
So, go fuck yourself - and your pathetic cause to save black America. It's a miserable failure, as you are.

Good.

No justice no peace .

Sure they do. They riot because they're to lazy to get off their ass and make an honest living.

Good.

No justice no peace .

Sure they do. They riot because they're to lazy to get off their ass and make an honest living.

Yep, that's one way to get a new TV and free malt liquor.

Gee go figure? What does an American cop have to do to get arrested and prosecuted? Kill someone? Oh wait...

Wow, thats not surprising. What will be surprising is the number of excuses delivered for how all these cops are leaving dead bodies around and all of them all are never guilty of anything.

Weird

OJ Simpson was acquited.

I know, and if I recall, white folks everywhere went a wilding!

Oh, wait....

Because someone said that their was police brutality to an black jury. That got him off.

A new policy issued by the police department should be to only arrest white people since they can't complain about racism.

Uhm, by acquitted that means there was no brutality.

No it doesn't . At most it's reasonable doubt .

Dude was alive , put in van, comes out dead! Somthing bad happened .

You are right, something bad did happen. The thug broke the law.

That shit happens all the time. THere are plenty of procedures in place to prevent people from being arrested for no reason such as...I don't know...a trial. Those usually require a lot of evidence and if someone was arrested for no reason the trial will show that.

Freddie Gray's family already received 6.4 million in civil claims. This is one effed up justice system. Long before any sort of evidence is revealed and discussed the family was already paid off. Do they really care if the officers are found guilty at this point?

Under the proposed settlement, the city is accepting all civil liability in the April arrest and death of the 25-year-old Gray, who suffered a spinal injury while in police custody. The city does not acknowledge any wrongdoing by police, according to a statement from Rawlings-Blake.

Baltimore to pay Freddie Gray's family $6.4 million to settle civil claims

And the lack of "peace" in the inner cities is 100% the fault of the black residents.
You dumbfucks burn up & tear apart your own businesses & homes and somehow think that affects white Americans or cops somehow. You prove your lack of intellectual capabilities every time this stupid shit starts up.

That is actually true. In places where there were these kind of riots the economies never fully recovered. The reason why is that no business wants to do business in a place where their assets can be destroyed by the residents.

Maybe cops should be able to sue the families of people who shoot them since they can be sued by people that they kill. I think that is only fair.

Forum List

Back