Baltimore riots...and the Hypocrisy of right wingers

A major tenet of right wing republicans is LESS governmental interference, especially from the federal government when it comes to local matters....

Yet, not one of these dingbats on this forum has the cojones to call out their fellow cretins for "blaming" Obama and the executive branch for not doing "something" (whatever that may be) regarding the Baltimore riots....

Did you condemn the leftwing moonbat brigade for "blaming" Bush for everything from bad weather to the price of eggs?

Of course you didn't.

Did she not say:
we also [as a result] gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.
?
That sure looks like she gave rioters a chance to riot. Hard to see how you spin it otherwise.

She did say it. The spin from the rabid right of course is that it was her intent to give them that space when it is obvious to normal folks that it is inherent to the situation.
OK I see what you're saying. I listened to the audo several times and it does seem that she is bemoaning,sort of, the fact that in the course of protecting some protestors she allowed others to riot.
That does not excuse the city's response, which was pathetic and ill advised and led to much of the rioting after the initial frenzy.

Well tickle my ass with a feather.
She said what she said...on videotape...why try to lie about it or "reinterpret" it?

“It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.

Well the rabid right has to lie about it and say what she meant was to give the thugs space to riot, and hope that nobody investigate what was really said.

Interesting how you didn't actually include the alleged lie. Oh, I know! Why don't we just take your word for it that you're right and everyone else is lying, and not bother with any proof?

Yeah, hold your breath waiting for that.

The lie: "That the Mayor was intentionally giving these violent criminal space to destroy"

Do you believe that was her intent? To give those thugs space to destroy property?

I'm not trying to assess her "intentions"...I listened to what she said.

“It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.

you can't spin it..there it is in plain english.
What she meant is that unintentionally she gave space to destroy. I have to give this round to BlindBoo, as much as I think he's a moron.

Then she should have said unintentionally but she didn't.
Everyone can say what she meant, but that is not what she said.
It is also a known left tactic to give rioters space to do some damage because they think that it helps get their feelings out.
This has been done in New York City as well as Chicago and that did not help but to continue to encourage the damages to buildings and shops.

A major tenet of right wing republicans is LESS governmental interference, especially from the federal government when it comes to local matters....

Yet, not one of these dingbats on this forum has the cojones to call out their fellow cretins for "blaming" Obama and the executive branch for not doing "something" (whatever that may be) regarding the Baltimore riots....
So it's our fault that you leftist filth can't control yourselves.

pathetic,

rioters put a cop into a coma
rioters attacked firefighters that were trying to stop fires

but it's someone else fault

pathetic

Oddly, they make the case that black Americans can't be held to the same standards as white Americans... it's called "soft bigotry of low expectations". They've perfected it.

So it's our fault that you leftist filth can't control yourselves.

pathetic,

rioters put a cop into a coma
rioters attacked firefighters that were trying to stop fires

but it's someone else fault

pathetic

Oddly, they make the case that black Americans can't be held to the same standards as white Americans... it's called "soft bigotry of low expectations". They've perfected it.

I agree and it is good to see that the Blacks in this community have not bought into the lefts soft bigotry and have taken it into their own hands.
I love seeing it. Individuals being responsible.
Getting out there and cleaning up the Streets, standing in front of the Police, talking back to the ones who wants to do destruction and youngsters handing out water to Cops.

Did she not say:
we also [as a result] gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.
?
That sure looks like she gave rioters a chance to riot. Hard to see how you spin it otherwise.

She did say it. The spin from the rabid right of course is that it was her intent to give them that space when it is obvious to normal folks that it is inherent to the situation.
OK I see what you're saying. I listened to the audo several times and it does seem that she is bemoaning,sort of, the fact that in the course of protecting some protestors she allowed others to riot.
That does not excuse the city's response, which was pathetic and ill advised and led to much of the rioting after the initial frenzy.

She said what she said...on videotape...why try to lie about it or "reinterpret" it?

Well the rabid right has to lie about it and say what she meant was to give the thugs space to riot, and hope that nobody investigate what was really said.

Interesting how you didn't actually include the alleged lie. Oh, I know! Why don't we just take your word for it that you're right and everyone else is lying, and not bother with any proof?

The lie: "That the Mayor was intentionally giving these violent criminal space to destroy"

Do you believe that was her intent? To give those thugs space to destroy property?

What she meant is that unintentionally she gave space to destroy. I have to give this round to BlindBoo, as much as I think he's a moron.

Thanks, and fuck you very much too.

She meant just what she said....she doesn't need you people to reinterpret or "translate" it..We all know how to read.

It isnt a spin. It's a correct reading of what she meant. Granted she was pretty inarticulate and the response from the government to the riots was nothing short of criminal.

Here's the "correct reading" of what she meant..her own words..not your reinterpretation.

Then tell us what it means when she said - we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.

I think she was talking about a criminal element taking advantage in the space given to peaceful protesters.

She meant just what she said....she doesn't need you people to reinterpret or "translate" it..We all know how to read.

It isnt a spin. It's a correct reading of what she meant. Granted she was pretty inarticulate and the response from the government to the riots was nothing short of criminal.

Here's the "correct reading" of what she meant..her own words..not your reinterpretation.

Then tell us what it means when she said - we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.

I think she was talking about a criminal element taking advantage in the space given to peaceful protesters.

If you call throwing rocks and cement bricks at cops as being peaceful.

Let me read it again...
No..I don't see anything like that. Do you?

..You're trying to reinterpret her words..Why is it so important to you to defend her?..She said exactly what she meant..she is no newcomer to politics..shes a DNC operative..She knows exactly what she's doing...and why...

Then she should have said unintentionally but she didn't.
Everyone can say what she meant, but that is not what she said.
It is also a known left tactic to give rioters space to do some damage because they think that it helps get their feelings out.
This has been done in New York City as well as Chicago and that did not help but to continue to encourage the damages to buildings and shops.

This doesn't help either. I wonder what liberals will say about this?

578x700xSalon.png.pagespeed.ic.xS_gb-d9871EUTn9dO9q.jpg

QUOTE]

Did you condemn the leftwing moonbat brigade for "blaming" Bush for everything from bad weather to the price of eggs?

Of course you didn't.[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't blame Bush for the bad weather....Although I must admit that those TWO wars on a credit card kind of "pales" in comparison to the price of eggs.....don' t you think?...... (don't strain to think too much.)

..and we're in 5 wars now...so much for that affirmative action nobel peace prize obama was awarded for being half negroid

Let me read it again...

..You're trying to reinterpret her words..Why is it so important to you to defend her?..She said exactly what she meant..she is no newcomer to politics..shes a DNC operative..She knows exactly what she's doing...and why...

It is a slimy propaganda tactic. The nuances of human speech and communication do not always translate into the written word. Certain inflections in the speech patterns can alter the meaning of words when listened to as opposed to reading the words. That's how a propagandist are able to take things like this out of context. She didn't know how it would play out in the press because the next day they clarified her statement.

..and we're in 5 wars now...so much for that affirmative action nobel peace prize obama was awarded for being half negroid

Again, you flaunt your racism???
Most of your ilk tries to deny it...but you revel in it.

(I presume you're counting Baltimore as one of your "wars"????)

Facts are stubborn thing... if you're a black youth, you're chances of being killed by cop are almost nil compared to your chances of being killed by another black youth.

But hey, let's focus on the cops.

:cuckoo:

Again, you flaunt your racism???
Most of your ilk tries to deny it...but you revel in it.

what?.."negroid" is the anthropologically correct term for people of the negroid race.
Just as the correct anthropological term for "asians" is mongol or mongoloid...and caucasian is correct for "white" people..
I wouldn't call you a "racist" if you said I was a "caucasian".
Explain how using an anthropologically correct term is "racist"? you're really stretching...
your desperate attempt to find "racism" everywhere is comical.
it isn't "racist" to acknowledge that there are differences between the races...it's settled science...undisputable...

uhhh..no..I'm talking about how many foreign military "interventions" or "actions" the u.s. is currently involved in..

geez..everything is about race with you guys...get a grip.

Let me read it again...

It is a slimy propaganda tactic. The nuances of human speech and communication do not always translate into the written word. Certain inflections in the speech patterns can alter the meaning of words when listened to as opposed to reading the words. That's how a propagandist are able to take things like this out of context. She didn't know how it would play out in the press because the next day they clarified her statement.

you should work for the white house as propaganda minister...you're as devious as any of them.

Hey..try this angle..maybe she REALLY meant she was giving them room to destroy outer "space"...and that's why they were throwing rocks..not to hit cops but to launch them into orbit to destroy outer "space"...maybe that's what she REALLY meant, huh? LMFAO..you're funny!

You're going to be really pissed off when Obama wins yet another Nobel for Cuba and maybe Iran......(try deep-breathing excercises...LOL)

Forum List

Back