🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ban affirmative action. Support equality based on merit.

We should do away with preferences for skin color, gender, sexuality. That is discrimination. Those who support affirmative action support discrimination. Those who support discrimination are bigots and supremacists.

Hence, the supporters of affirmative action are bigots and supremacists, as if that isn't the most obvious insight since someone said the sun is hot..

Why are the Democrats so afraid of equality? The democrat party has never supported equality. It has supported

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

What is wrong with a merit standard?

If you believe your own demographic is too inferior to stand up in an equal merit based society, does that not make you a bigot and supremacist?

The left cannot debate this issue.

They rather will respond with hate and card tosses...
You'll fit in great here, getting everything exactly ass backwards is a popular stance around here.

We can't do away with AA yet because there are still too many bigots around
who wouldn't give those people a chance.

Prove it.

Looking specifically to hire diverse candidates is in no way racism. Just stop.
I love your 'leftist speak' using 'diverse' to denote 'people of color' it's really funny you can't see your own racism. Your brain dead President (Slo-Joe) thinks poor folks are just as smart as white folks too. You guys are so transparent in your racism to everyone but yourselves. Ya ain't foolin' nobody.

Last edited:
We should do away with preferences for skin color, gender, sexuality. That is discrimination. Those who support affirmative action support discrimination. Those who support discrimination are bigots and supremacists.

Hence, the supporters of affirmative action are bigots and supremacists, as if that isn't the most obvious insight since someone said the sun is hot..

Why are the Democrats so afraid of equality? The democrat party has never supported equality. It has supported

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

If you believe your own demographic is too inferior to stand up in an equal merit based society, does that not make you a bigot and supremacist?

You'll fit in great here, getting everything exactly ass backwards is a popular stance around here.
Did your parents have any children that weren't mentally challenged?
People fighting bigotry with programs that encourage minority hiring are not racist; they are trying to combat it, shortbus.

Well, YOU certainly think that's true. People who aren't bigots think that you can't fight discrimination with more discrimination.

People fighting bigotry with programs that encourage minority hiring are not racist; they are trying to combat it, shortbus.
Says the BIGOTTED asshole making fun of the mentally handicapped. Fuck off asshole.
"A short bus is U.S. slang for a smaller school bus usually used for transporting disabled students."

Last edited:
Well, my work here is done. LOL
I love watching y'all hiss and spit over not being first in line anymore. Poor babies!

Well, my work here is done. LOL
I love watching y'all hiss and spit over not being first in line anymore. Poor babies!
See you later, hater of the handicapped. Guess you had a great time making fun of the less fortunate. I literally hate people like you.

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

You really don't see the avalanche of hypocrisy in your statement do you ? Combating bigotry by hiring based on skin color.

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

You really don't see the avalanche of hypocrisy in your statement do you ? Combating bigotry by hiring based on skin color.
She doesn't even see her own bigotry against the mentally handicapped.

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

....and yet it is your ilk that fights for the statues and monuments of the segregationists, slavers, Jim Crow lovers, etc. You benefit the most from AA, you don't want equality you want to keep.your privileged status.

The Left believes that it is wrong to discriminate against anybody UNLESS:

You are white, or

You are a Christian, or

You are wealthy, or

You are straight, or

You are male. Also unless you are woke.

The more checkmarks you have from the list, the worse you are as a person. And on top of all that, if you are also a republican then you are persona non grata.

It isn't about equality, it's about equity. It's about redistribution of wealth. It's about better treatment for some and less for others depending on your skin color. You worked hard and this other guy didn't but he's black and you're white so fuck you. That's not justice folks.

Seems as though your goal in life is to attempt to change human nature. What about ugly people? Do you think they are discriminated against? Of course they are. Should we add them to the pool to benefit from AA? How about obese folks? Let’s add them too. What if your boss happens to like fat people, should he/she be forced to hire some skinny ones to enforce the idea of diversity in the work place? Wow, quite a confusing mess of rules we would have to follow to be truly consistent with our anti-discrimination quest. The entire premise is elementary, illogical, unsustainable and not surprisingly supported by childish, illogical, non-pragmatic folks who vote for Democrats.

Your sputtering, buddy. Fact is there are probably good reasons to not want to hire the obese. They aren't terribly healthy. (And I say that as someone who has struggled with his weight most of my adult life.) There are good reasons why you don't want to hire the ugly if you have customer service roles.

It's very pragmatic to enforce racial diversity. If there are no black people in your office, you have to tell us why. If we don't like your answer, you pay a fine. Easy-peasy.

Bro you get a 1600 on your SAT you have an extremely high IQ

Nope, it just means you are good at taking standardized tests.

The reason why you want "tests" is to protect white privilege.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
So is this a war on the "rich" or a war on white people? You act as if all white people are rich and that all black people are poor. In every post, you mention "rich" when trying to make an argument in favor of AA. If you want to make it about income vs race, that is another argument entirely.

Not at all. The fact is, being white is an economic advantage, puts you at the front of the line for wealth and prosperity.

The thing is, you can really give more to people of color without taking much away from working class white people...

But where would the plutocrats be without white resentment?

• Love

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

No, the right can't debate this because it's an argument bereft of reality. Whites have very little based on a merit standard.
What do you do for a living?

When my law firm downsized after the crash of 2009, a I had lunch with American friend who was in Toronto visiting her college roommate from Sarah Lawrence who was married to the #3 guy Rogers Communications.

My friend told her friend, who asked her husband if he could help a friend out. The next thing I knew, I was being offered a 6 month consulting contract with a large multi-national corporation at 3 times my law firm salary! I was the ONLY candidate interviewed for the job.

This is the very essence of white privilege and the old girls network.

The job was boring and there was little to do. I did manage to earn my keep by auditing invoices, payments and holdbacks on a $25 million dollar 2 year construction contract which indicated that the GC was overcharging the client by nearly 10% on the final invoice. I saved the client $350,000. Any good consultant pays their own salary. The client got a 500% ROI.

In my heart I’m just a kid from small town Ontario and that’s where I’ve retired. But I have worked for and among the Masters of the Universe and I know how power and money work in the real world.

To say that we don’t all benefit from our white privilege, or that there is no such thing, is to deny reality.
In my entire life I never viewed benefits of civilization and progress as "white privilege". I doubt you did either until you were indoctrinated. Not buying.

Civilization does not include preferences for whites. Dragonlady is not indoctrinated. You are.

Being white does prevent some doors from being closed in your face but once the door is cracked it’s talent and effort that gets you places
Work more, whine and blame less.

"Seems as though your goal in life is to attempt to change human nature. What about ugly people? Do you think they are discriminated against? Of course they are. Should we add them to the pool to benefit from AA? How about obese folks? Let’s add them too. What if your boss happens to like fat people, should he/she be forced to hire some skinny ones to enforce the idea of diversity in the work place? Wow, quite a confusing mess of rules we would have to follow to be truly consistent with our anti-discrimination quest. The entire premise is elementary, illogical, unsustainable and not surprisingly supported by childish, illogical, non-pragmatic folks who vote for Democrats."

Fat, ugly white people practice racism against fat POC. Your argument is retarded.

Being white does prevent some doors from being closed in your face but once the door is cracked it’s talent and effort that gets you places

Turn black then talk.

There is no segregation in any way through AA.
Racism is based on the idea that one’s race is superior to others. That would be excluding candidates based on racial bias.
It is certainly an ani-racism policy if anything.

So, let me get this straight. You got 2 people and both are black so you you hire the one who is most qualified, right? But if the one who is most qualified is white instead and you hire the black person due to AA, you have in effect excluded the white guy based on nothing more than a racial bias, true? That is racism, pure and simple.
It most certainly is racism. When I get on that airplane, I expect the pilots to be qualified because of their skill, not because of their skin color. Same with a surgeon. Idiot.
Uff…:eusa_doh:
No one is forced to hire unqualified candidates, dope.

Curious that you imagined minority candidates as wholly unqualified.

Turn black then talk.
It’s not the skin but rather the mentality and conduct. You will in fact forever be enslaved within yourself
Nice explicit bias. I wonder if that would affect your hiring decisions?

• Thanks
I love your 'leftist speak' using 'diverse' to denote 'people of color' it's really funny you can't see your own racism. Your brain dead President (Slo-Joe) thinks poor folks are just as smart as white folks too. You guys are so transparent in your racism to everyone but yourselves. Ya ain't foolin' nobody.
It’s industry vernacular. Certainly a man of your supposed experience knows that. :rolleyes:

• Love

Forum List

Back