Ban All Guns

So name one credible effort to ban guns.

Haven't you been reading my posts? All of the incremental gun "control" measures. Do you think they are going to stop with the demands? Of course not! When the next shooting happens, they will call for more and more "control." Where does it end?

Other than what the NRA and right wing radio have told you, what logical reason do you have to believe a few reasonable rules will turn into the elimination of the 2nd?

I don't listen to either of them, and I don't own a gun. I come to my own conclusions based on what is going on.

OK.Still,can you name one credible effort to eliminate the 2nd amendment?

Of course not. That does not preclude the possibility of such an event. Under martial law, the Constitution is suspended.

Oh God. Another crazy whining about marshal law.

ObamaBackgroundChecks_zpsbgfg2tdq.jpg

Just keep that tinfoil hat tight, and you should be fine.
You do know that he has signed an Executive Order that gives him the power to force anyone in the country to work for the government without compensation, right?

But I'm sure that is a OK with libtards like you, isnt it?

Haven't you been reading my posts? All of the incremental gun "control" measures. Do you think they are going to stop with the demands? Of course not! When the next shooting happens, they will call for more and more "control." Where does it end?

Other than what the NRA and right wing radio have told you, what logical reason do you have to believe a few reasonable rules will turn into the elimination of the 2nd?

I don't listen to either of them, and I don't own a gun. I come to my own conclusions based on what is going on.

OK.Still,can you name one credible effort to eliminate the 2nd amendment?

Of course not. That does not preclude the possibility of such an event. Under martial law, the Constitution is suspended.

It's martial law, goob, not "marshal". Too funny. Get some education. Straighten yourself out.

Last edited:
You do know that he has signed an Executive Order that gives him the power to force anyone in the country to work for the government without compensation, right?

When I consider the republican alternative, I wouldn't care if he shit on the hood of my car.

When I consider the republican alternative, I wouldn't care if he shit on the hood of my car.
Lol, at least you are honest about your whoredom.

roflmao

Right because no wannabe dictator like Obamy ever declared martial law and overthrew a democracy.

Doubtful in the extreme that Obama would attempt such a move. He wouldn't have the military to back him, and the citizenry wouldn't lie down for it in any case.

Still, he is Obama. It will be interesting to see what he does should the Democrats get swept out in November. He'll know the "fruits" of his presidency will begin to disappear come January, and he will be relegated to an uninteresting interstitial note in the history books.

The White House Says It Has No Idea Why Americans Are Buying So Many Guns

President Obama’s spokesperson Josh Earnest used these exact words when asked why he thought so many Americans were buying guns in recent days: “I don’t know. I really don’t.”

He also used a word like “tragedy” to describe the record number of American citizens that were buying guns after the wake of the San Bernardino terrorist attacks.

“The more that we see this kind of violence on our streets, the more people go out and buy guns,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest. “That is both ironic and tragic.”

According to the Washington Times,

The FBI conducted 185,345 firearms background checks on Black Friday, the most ever during a single day. The record number of gun sales came two weeks after the Islamic State’s terrorist attacks in Paris, but before the terrorist massacre in San Bernardino, California.

Asked why he thinks so many Americans are buying guns, Mr. Earnest replied, “I don’t know, I really don’t.”

Anyone care to help the White House out a bit on this matter? :laugh:

Right because no wannabe dictator like Obamy ever declared martial law and overthrew a democracy.

Doubtful in the extreme that Obama would attempt such a move. He wouldn't have the military to back him, and citizenry wouldn't lie down for it in any case.

Still, he is Obama. It will be interesting to see what he does should the Democrats get swept out in November. He'll know the "fruits" of his presidency will begin to disappear come January, and he will be relegated to an uninteresting interstitial note in the history books.
I agree, he would have to lay some pretext down that would allow LEOs to remain paid and in safer positions.

Maybe a Reichstag fire or whatever.

Doubtful in the extreme that Obama would attempt such a move. He wouldn't have the military to back him, and citizenry wouldn't lie down for it in any case.

That's what happens to most presidents, but I don't think President Clinton will veer far from the rout he has taken.

The White House Says It Has No Idea Why Americans Are Buying So Many Guns

President Obama’s spokesperson Josh Earnest used these exact words when asked why he thought so many Americans were buying guns in recent days: “I don’t know. I really don’t.”

He also used a word like “tragedy” to describe the record number of American citizens that were buying guns after the wake of the San Bernardino terrorist attacks.

“The more that we see this kind of violence on our streets, the more people go out and buy guns,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest. “That is both ironic and tragic.”

According to the Washington Times,

The FBI conducted 185,345 firearms background checks on Black Friday, the most ever during a single day. The record number of gun sales came two weeks after the Islamic State’s terrorist attacks in Paris, but before the terrorist massacre in San Bernardino, California.

Asked why he thinks so many Americans are buying guns, Mr. Earnest replied, “I don’t know, I really don’t.”

Anyone care to help the White House out a bit on this matter? :laugh:

They know. Saying it will simply be an admission that they are fools.

I agree, he would have to lay some pretext down that would allow LEOs to remain paid and in safer positions.

Maybe a Reichstag fire or whatever.

Cops don't like him either.

Forum List

Back