Ban all pressure cookers!

Why do people need pressure cookers? If not for pressure cookers the Boston bombing would not have happened. This insanity needs to stop! :cuckoo:
NPCA response (national pressure cooker association):

"It's not the pressure cookers that kill, it's people! :clap:

Bombers gona bomb! Ban crazy people.
We need to do background checks on all crazy people, and keep everybody who owns a pressure cooker, in a govt. data base!

What, what, you don't trust the govt.?

Last edited:
Scratching my head here... what kind of OP did I just walk into? Ahh yes. A play on the irrational liberal assertion that inanimate objects themselves cause death and injury and not the people who use them. We need background checks on persons who have already been established as having mental disorders, not on people who have proven otherwise.

Especially black cookers.

Who needs an assault pressure cooker anyway?

We need to do background checks on all crazy people that is kept by a govt. data base!

What, you don't trust the govt.?

I know the government will try to abuse a crazy people list. We can limit the size of list to 5% of the population to prevent excessive government abuse. It is not like we are locking them up or eliminating them like with genocide or eugenics. We could just publicize a list of crazy people who can't have a gun like we do with registered sex offenders list.

Last edited:
Why do people need pressure cookers? If not for pressure cookers the Boston bombing would not have happened. This insanity needs to stop! :cuckoo:

I've been posting on this board since May 2009. So far, hands down, this is the most ignorant post I have ever seen any body post. There should be some sort of an award for you.

Especially black cookers.

Who needs an assault pressure cooker anyway?
A good shot gun will do the job better than any Chechen made pressure cooker from Macy's!

I've been posting on this board since May 2009. So far, hands down, this is the most ignorant post I have ever seen any body post. There should be some sort of an award for you.
Thanks!

bowing-o.gif
[/URL] http://gifsoup.com[/IMG]

We need to do background checks on all crazy people that is kept by a govt. data base!

I know the government will try to abuse a crazy people list. We can limit the size of list to 5% of the population to prevent excessive government abuse. It is not like we are locking them up or eliminating them like with genocide or eugenics. We could just publicize a list of crazy people who can't have a gun like we do with registered sex offenders list.
Most people I know are crazy, including myself! What to do, what to do!

I have been held at gunpoint over 5 times. So I am not in favor of crazy people being allowed to touch guns. Most of those times I was held at gunpoint were in gun restricted cities or gun free zones. Restricting good peoples ability to carry is a bad thing. I am in favor of more citizens carrying guns but only limiting the crazy ones. I want everyone who is not listed as crazy to be legally allowed to carry a gun if they wish. Get rid of all those gun permit & license fees.

I have been held at gunpoint over 5 times. So I am not in favor of crazy people being allowed to touch guns. Most of those times I was held at gunpoint were in gun restricted cities or gun free zones. Restricting good peoples ability to carry is a bad thing. I am in favor of more citizens carrying guns but only limiting the crazy ones. I want everyone who is not listed as crazy to be legally allowed to carry a gun if they wish. Get rid of all those gun permit & license fees.
The problem is how do you define "crazy", and, would you trust the govt. with people's information, (even if they say they aren't going to keep it). A definite no on the second one. Remember how Obama has broken so many promises he's made? That's what politicians do.

For the record I think those who are trying to limit it to an assault weapons ban are delusional. Are you kidding me? Overwhelming majority of the gun violence in this country are from simple handguns! Any solution short of removing ALL guns is a waste of time in my opinion. You can then limit it to specific uses, like if you're a hunter you can use a gun on hunting grounds ONLY.

Which will never happen. Because:
A- It's part of the culture of this country, almost equal to religion, and will bring about a civil war. And
B- There are too many handguns out there already, and being bought and sold (almost 300 million per year). Ridiculous.

You know, when you consider the number of guns out there, the number of shootings and deaths are comparatively low.

Almost insane to expect to make a difference by banning assault weapons. I am for a total removal of ALL handguns.. It will make this country much safer for everybody. But as I said it will never happen.

Right now the only option is to arm yourself, because everybody else is armed to the hilt.

"Ladies If you want to cook yourself a stew get a crock pot, you don't need a pressure cooker" it's harder to close the lid.. it's harder to use...buy a crock pot.. Buy a crock pot!"

J.Biden

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_THHP4j0oa0]Pressure cooker explosion - YouTube[/ame]

That's right and ladies that goes for your pressure canners too. They are bigger and therefore more dangerous and must be banned. No more home made mango chutney for you!

"Ladies If you want to cook yourself a stew get a crock pot, you don't need a pressure cooker" it's harder to close the lid.. it's harder to use...buy a crock pot.. Buy a crock pot!"

J.Biden

Pressure cooker explosion - YouTube

Joe "Ladies fire your shotgun in the air, and piss your pants to avoid your rapist" Biden. LOL.

He needs to stay out of the limelight.

We need to do background checks on all crazy people, and keep everybody who owns a pressure cooker, in a govt. data base!

What, what, you don't trust the govt.?
:eek:

ive got some huge pressure cookers along with a smaller one!! Two more then triple the size of the ones they used.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back