Ban all pressure cookers!

"Ladies If you want to cook yourself a stew get a crock pot, you don't need a pressure cooker" it's harder to close the lid.. it's harder to use...buy a crock pot.. Buy a crock pot!"

J.Biden

Pressure cooker explosion - YouTube

Those idiots put lose meat into a pressure cooker & then blamed the cooker. A piece of meat likely clogged the relief valve hole causing it to overpressureize until it exploded.

"ladies if you want to cook yourself a stew get a crock pot, you don't need a pressure cooker" it's harder to close the lid.. It's harder to use...buy a crock pot.. Buy a crock pot!"

j.biden

pressure cooker explosion - youtube

those idiots put lose meat into a pressure cooker & then blamed the cooker. A piece of meat likely clogged the relief valve hole causing it to overpressureize until it exploded.

thats what one would expect from one of you pressure cooker nuts ..blaming the victim...their could of been children near by !!!.. But all you can think about is your precious right to own a pressure cooker is not infringed on

"ladies if you want to cook yourself a stew get a crock pot, you don't need a pressure cooker" it's harder to close the lid.. It's harder to use...buy a crock pot.. Buy a crock pot!"

j.biden

pressure cooker explosion - youtube

those idiots put lose meat into a pressure cooker & then blamed the cooker. A piece of meat likely clogged the relief valve hole causing it to overpressureize until it exploded.

thats what one would expect from one of you pressure cooker nuts ..blaming the victim...their could of been children near by !!!.. But all you can think about is your precious right to own a pressure cooker is not infringed on
They "could of"? Wow, no wonder you only post youtube clips. You're completely illiterate. LOL

:evil:
bombers gona bomb! Ban crazy people.
we need to do background checks on all crazy people, and keep everybody who owns a pressure cooker, in a govt. Data base!

What, what, you don't trust the govt.?
:eek:

ive got some huge pressure cookers along with a smaller one!! Two more then triple the size of the ones they used.

people like you should be on list !:evil:

Last edited:

thats what one would expect from one of you pressure cooker nuts ..blaming the victim...there could of been children near by !!!.. But all you can think about is your precious right to own a pressure cooker is not infringed on
They "could of"? Wow, no wonder you only post youtube clips. You're completely illiterate. LOL

????

Why do people need pressure cookers? If not for pressure cookers the Boston bombing would not have happened. This insanity needs to stop! :cuckoo:

I've been posting on this board since May 2009. So far, hands down, this is the most ignorant post I have ever seen any body post. There should be some sort of an award for you.

If you thought he was serious, you are right. However if you accept it as sarcasm (which is what I am convinced it is) then it is symbolic and profound.

Here let me help:

thats (That's) what one would expect from one of you pressure cooker nuts ..blaming the victim...there could of have been children near by (nearby)!!!.. But all (that) you can think about is (that) your precious right to own a pressure cooker is not infringed on.

Last edited:
thats (That's) what one would expect from one of you pressure cooker nuts ..blaming the victim...there could of have been children near by (nearby)!!!.. But all (that) you can think about is (that) your precious right to own a pressure cooker is not infringed on.

there could of have been children near by ???...lol
No, I underlined the error in red, and put the correction in black. So it's "there could have been children nearby". Did you graduate from Middle School?

Why do people need pressure cookers? If not for pressure cookers the Boston bombing would not have happened. This insanity needs to stop! :cuckoo:

While we're at it we should ban morons.
303979-animated-gif.gif

Well i think we should have a FBI background check on those folks who want to buy a pressure cooker, and a carry permit if you want to use it outside your home
these things kill folks you know, ban them and the killing will cease .

Last edited:
Here let me help:

Damn, I was DEFENDING you. I simply cannot believe you are serious, and will continue to say you are playing games.

But IF you are serious, I have one question for you: In all of recorded history, how many people have been killed by pressure cookers?

If you were to ban every instrument used in killing, there wouldn't be a hell of a lot left. I mean, knives (stabbings), water (drownings) pillows (suffocation), food (poisoning), cars (bombings), etc., etc, etc. If you are serious, and I believe and hope you are not, you are the biggest fool I have ever heard of, and that – my deluded friend – says a lot.

Here let me help:

Damn, I was DEFENDING you. I simply cannot believe you are serious, and will continue to say you are playing games.

But IF you are serious, I have one question for you: In all of recorded history, how many people have been killed by pressure cookers?

If you were to ban every instrument used in killing, there wouldn't be a hell of a lot left. I mean, knives (stabbings), water (drownings) pillows (suffocation), food (poisoning), cars (bombings), etc., etc, etc. If you are serious, and I believe and hope you are not, you are the biggest fool I have ever heard of, and that – my deluded friend – says a lot.

He is not serious...he is however seriously lame

Here let me help:

Thanks.

Here let me help:

Ha ha ha...dude! It appears some people can't spot sarcasm on this board.

Next time I will put a disclaimer (joke) at the bottom of my post.

Phew!

Here let me help:

I am so happy you were able to post without a youtube clip or spelling and grammatical errors! Congratulations.

Now remember, it's one day at a time. Baby steps. And enroll in that adult school to at least get your elementary school diploma.

Bombers gona bomb! Ban crazy people.
We need to do background checks on all crazy people, and keep everybody who owns a pressure cooker, in a govt. data base!

What, what, you don't trust the govt.?
:eek:

ive got some huge pressure cookers along with a smaller one!! Two more then triple the size of the ones they used.

Careful! Eots might report you to DHS for possessing WMDs. I'd get rid of them if I were you.

Forum List

Back