🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ban reality TV!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Shitty Reality shows killed the Sci Fi and History channel! Shitty reality shows are precisely the kind of mind numbing schlock that's turned our society into a cultural wasteland. Reality TV is a cancer that needs to be removed! To all the idiots who watch reality TV go watch real television like HBO or Netflix!

Shitty Reality shows killed the Sci Fi and History channel! Shitty reality shows are precisely the kind of mind numbing schlock that's turned our society into a cultural wasteland. Reality TV is a cancer that needs to be removed! To all the idiots who watch reality TV go watch real television like HBO or Netflix!
Closest to reality TV I like is something like Call The Midwife or Doctor Who. Unless it's something twisted, I won't watch reality TV.

The main reality TV I watch is Cops.

That and the People's Court. :D

Elaborate with details; how did reality tv accomplish this?

I watch virtually no reality tv but I can see its merits.

My favorite tv genres are SF and history but what I seem to have seen was a degeneration of historical programming on the history channel and Sci Fi as programming degenerated into fantasy with more swordplay than space travel.

Star Trek Generations was far superior to dungeons and dragons in drag as SF.

Forum List

Back