Ban This Breed

It all depends on how they're trained. We have two who are sweethearts. They will bite you if you come into the yard without permission.

But so will the german shepherd and the husky.

If it had to do with the training of the dog, wouldn't all large dogs be equally lethal?

The Husky is also an aggressive dog accounting for about 5% of all dog attacks. Pitbulls about 55% and German Shepherds are included in the "all other" category.
By a certain logic being expounded here they should all be banned.

Although the logistics and practicality of such a plan has yet to be mentioned.

This fucking thread is about pit bulls not cars! Are you up to speed now?

When it comes to speed, how fast do pit bulls go?

13-sophie-gamand-pit-bulls-flowers.jpg

Your OP is a big fat zero.
You are. And everyone can see your deflection.
You are at the point of hurling insults.
No deflection.
Ceasar the dog whisperer, disagrees with the premise of your failed OP also.
I defer to the expert. Not an internet idiot such as yourself.
Cesar’s Special Makes the Case for Pit Bulls
Yes well asshole. I have had many hurled at me. If you cannot take them then do not dish them. I posted an article and posted an honest opinion. I cannot control your apeshit reaction. Deal with it.
I posted an expert.
Obviously you didn't bother to read the link as your reply was within one minute.
Correct. I no longer give a shit what you post. I will not read it.
You reply, so you read enough to lose your shit and attack.
All your arguments parallel that of the anti gun lobby. Pure emotion driven nonsense using generalization and attempting to lump all owners into the same category, not to mention demonizing millions of loving family pets. Very popular breed.
You don't have to read my replys, but I damn well am going to put my posts out there to counter your disinformation.

You attacked my friend...
20180701_105704.jpg

He doesn't bite...

But I sure as hell do!!!

You are. And everyone can see your deflection.
No deflection.
Yes well asshole. I have had many hurled at me. If you cannot take them then do not dish them. I posted an article and posted an honest opinion. I cannot control your apeshit reaction. Deal with it.
I posted an expert.
Obviously you didn't bother to read the link as your reply was within one minute.
All your arguments parallel that of the anti gun lobby. Pure emotion driven nonsense using generalization and attempting to lump all owners into the same category, not to mention demonizing millions of loving family pets. Very popular breed.
You don't have to read my replys, but I damn well am going to put my posts out there to counter your disinformation.

View attachment 219935

He doesn't bite...

But I sure as hell do!!!
Moron. I do not and will not read your fucking articles! You up to speed now?

No deflection.
I posted an expert.

View attachment 219935

He doesn't bite...

But I sure as hell do!!!
Still posting them to counter you.:321:
Dog Expert Cesar Millan: 6 Reasons to Love Pit Bulls

I posted an expert.

View attachment 219935

He doesn't bite...

But I sure as hell do!!!
Well you can stop now because you are a turd and I will no longer even read your dreck. Bye now and GFY! You still haven’t changed my mind. Fucking pit bulls are dangerous!

I posted an expert.

View attachment 219935

He doesn't bite...

But I sure as hell do!!!
Well you can stop now because you are a turd and I will no longer even read your dreck. Bye now and GFY! You still haven’t changed my mind. Fucking pit bulls are dangerous!
I win.

Forum List

Back